Search your feelings

Search your feelings
you know it to be true.

Creamy peanut butter with strawberry jelly is the perfect peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

>tfw fed the grape meme spread my entire childhood

If only somebody had shown me the light of strawberry jam/preserves.

Raspberry

Rapsberry/crunchy peanut butter

>not peach jelly

Apricot and crunchy.

Acceptable alternative.

Your mom didn't buy grape because she thought it tasted better, she bought it because you were poor.

Not even. Try some Red Plum jam. Trust me, that shit is delicious. Been a family favorite for generations.

You pathetic cuck, it has to be crunchy pb with honey on buttered toast

>strawberry jelly
>not raspberry preserves
You were so close

you haven't lived until you try a PBJ with pic related

>crunchy with 5 berry jam
Check and mate

soyboys

Partial to crunchy but yes, this is pretty much correct.

Excuse me the best is blackberry with me pb thanks

We were but it's practically the same price.

You plebs will never know what true ecstasy is like unless you have this in your sandwich

Blue Raspberry boys WWA?

what? I thought blue raspberry was a figment of imagination
whats WWA?

>he uses jam
pb + banana + fresh french bread

What a bunch of soyboys you are, make your peanut butter and homemade jelly with fruit you grew yourself, old women can do it no problem but you faggots have to go a store and buy shit in a jar made in some shithole factory full of illegal spics. You are pathetic, absolutely no brand jelly compares to homemade jelly, also, make your own bread as well, if some poor farmers wife in turdistan can knock out a loaf in no time then what the fuck is your lazy pathetic excuse?

there would be no time for shit posting on Veeky Forums if I was farming and making jam and kneading dough

Apple preserves GOAT

>tfw grandpa grows his own berries and makes his own wine and jam

I can tell you right now that homemade blackberry jam is unrivaled in the jam world

Homemade blueberry from my backyard bushes would btfo of his crunchy, seed infested blackberry jam. He's just a crotchety old fuck set in his ways.

>falling for the jelly meme

pb on toast master race. Maybe some banana or cinnamon, but that's IT.

>Creamy

scared of a little crunch, bugman?

>there are actually manchhildren out there who still eat jelly with their peanut butter
>they are on this very board

EPIC

crunch pb and grape jelly washed down with chocolate milk

this post works completely against OP's point. good job faggot. unsarcastically.

I get that pb/jelly all in 1 mix, it's not that bad and saves a lot of time

that shits like gritty chalk but if you think it saves a lot of time youre opinion is completely worthless

Strawberry preserves.

i like this brand, but i'm all about the blackcurrant jelly

I did this but with a poptart and an NES.

some fucks put peanut butter in my gamecube after i got it for christmas and it was a few days after warranty but nintendo replaced it anyway

>Literally margarine and peanut powder
You people fucking disgust me

Here's your (You).

Post pic of your homemade jelly and loaf that your grandma made, cuck.

great taste

This. No jelly please. I'm an adult. Why ruin a perfectly good peanut butter sandwich with fucking jelly?

once had a peanut butter and orange marmalade sandwich.

5/10. it was alright.

Blueberry preserves.

>American """""""cuisine"""""""

honey? might as well just drizzle some high fructose corn syrup on your pb sandwich since they're basically the same thing amerifat