Is it bad if I eat peanuts, shell and all?

Is it bad if I eat peanuts, shell and all?

Not for your dentist or proctologist.

kek

I do the same. I also eat the sunflower seed shells. How tf do people separate those in their mouths?

Practice

I just hold the shell in between my thumb and index finger, crack the smaller end with my teeth, and pull out the inner part

Does your shit look like sawdust?

yes. you're going to obstruct your intestine because they're like 90% (undigestable!) fiber

enjoy slowly suffocating when your blocked guts press so hard against your arteries that the blood stops flowing to your brain

Yeah homie, it's not a big deal occasionally, like if you eat peanuts as much as a normal human you shouldnt have a problem. If it's all you eat or a regular habbit/addiction cut that shit out.

is this true

No, it's not true.
You'll just tear up your colon and anus with pokey bits of undigested shell.
Or you'll get a intestinal/colonic blockage and be doubled over in pain until they give you an enema.

Crack it with a molar, split it with an incisor, suck out the seed and spit out the shell.
During river rafting season I probably go through a bag of spitters a week.

I am a professional gopnik and I eat a large bag a day at least and the protein make me stronge boy

But what if you chew it until it's mush?

you just buy the 2 dollar huge bags of unshelled sunflower seeds jesus Christ what is wrong with you faggots

Not really it's just really fiberous it'd be like eating bark off a tree

Put it sideways in your mouth not flat wise bite down a bit just till it cracks or you'll smash the seed

op you're just a lazy cunt. baby wants his meal?

cracking seeds is satisfying
fuck off cracklet

crack in hand because I am a man and d not eat dirt.

Eat nut meat and throw away shell.

i prefer boneless peanuts myself

I had fried peanuts one time. Seasoned shell and all, just fell apart, it was delicious.

i like steamed peanuts with the shells. of course you have to peel it but it's much easier. the nuts themselves become very moist

>cracklet
S A V A G E
A
V
A
E

no user, you can literally suffocate from intestinal blockages.

Fuck i ate like 20 shelled peanuts tod

You don't. You separate them before you put them in your mouth.

Bad idea. This is how you get appendicitis.

"unshelled"
which is why we are talking about how we shell them before eating them, you tubesock

RIP

yeah ok why don't you also pick them from the plants first if you want the full experience, assbandit

>unshelled
Thinks it means
>shelled
You’re really showing yourself up as a thick cunt.