Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

No he's literally a reddit immigrant

I don't see how anyone aside from extreme nihilists, anti-natalists, and supreme tech junkies might even be able to consider this man "their guy".

I think it's pretty clear he has more respect for Veeky Forums than reddit. I don't think he uses either but he has praised /pol/ and follows people on twitter whose accounts are dedicated to making fun of reddit humor.

>I think it's pretty clear he has more respect for Veeky Forums than reddit.

It doesn't matter if he's still and always will be a redditor at heart

Explain.

what does this have to do with literature

>more respect for Veeky Forums than reddit
Neither.
Though we would have to ask him.
I can't speak on behalf of Land, but the way I see it, he is more of a Machiavelli - together with Moldbug - that writes for the future "prince", then someone who writes for the more common Joe.

Reddit is also not one culture, I think Land would prefer subs over others. But here I'm making assumptions about him.

Holyshit, its really sad you have this much respect for an autistic meme man

He is on the other end of the spectrum user. I suggest to read the imprinted brain theory. And well, maybe I show too much - misplaced - respect. Perhaps the Dark Enlightenment project will become what Leo Strauss was to neoconservatives, but for now it are mostly youngsters that like him.

And the great irony is that the difference between the NRx movement and the white nationalists is diminishing.

>Reddit is also not one culture
Actually it has a far more homogeneous culture than Veeky Forums does. You basically have all-board and board-specific culture. You have all-reddit culture but barely any subreddit-specific culture. This is due to the nature of reddit and its regular users. The site is basically just links to elsewhere, to other's content with youtube-tier comments attached. Except those comments have a tendency for heavy censorship and circlejerking.

What subs do you view? I only use leddit for asking questions on the ask[insert science, history or philosophy] subs. And I watch a few of the ideological ones, like the debate[insert ideology] stuff. But I'm not sure what board culture means to you.

you can just read his books, or his website, or his twitter(s). His views are not exactly secret

He's everyone's anti-guy OP. Do not for a moment think there is a bright spot waiting in the end of that tunnel. If nature follows the lay of the Land, extinction is the only thing waiting for us. Hence being absolutely correct.

Yeah no thanks, I'm not a big fan of neckbeard science fiction
I'd seriously take a look in the mirror and rethink your life budy, this is brony tier cringe

>Reddit is also not one culture

Instant give away

He was pissed as fuck at the Nazi display in Charlotsville.

/Cliff/ is our saving angel.

this

He's completely right to be, though.

Ted Bundy?