How eat safely raw eggs ?

How eat safely raw eggs ?

Use helmet

You can eat them if they are pretty fresh. I love my eggs runny, and I also love stuff like raw egg yolks on steak tartare, or in a nice bowl of carbonara (kind of like pic related, the heat sort of cooks the egg so I guess it's not really raw at that point). I've never had any problem.

Just stop being a baby and eat them

Don't be american.

Stop cooking your eggs.

Swallow them whole.

Don't live in a country that has subpar health regulations

How proper speak English?

It's almost grammatical English, just lacking a subject. Implied subject is fine colloquially, but native speakers never phrase things like that. It's funny how difficult it is to define "proper English" when even native speakers don't follow all the established rules of grammar all the time. The only way to pass is to know exactly when to break which rules.

Uuuh, in english, doc?

Yes, exactly. Great example of how you can phrase natural-sounding English while totally ignoring the rules of grammar.
I just think it is interesting how what you said sounds natural, while "how eat safely eggs" sounds like a stereotypical foreigner's broken English.

Move to Europe or Japan, where their approach to salmonella outbreaks is "test regularly, cull the flock and bleach the entire premises" rather than "test never so they have plausible deniability to sell eggs they technically don't know are contaminated even as the chickens spew green diarrhea everywhere."

If you need to in the US, get an immersion cooker and hold eggs at 55℃ for two hours, which will reduce the live salmonella presence by 6.5 orders of magnitude (approximately 3 microbes per 10,000,000 left alive) without seriously denaturing or cooking any egg proteins. This is the process typically used for things like the cookie dough in ice cream which need raw egg but are sold to be eaten uncooked.

So that's how you pasteurize eggs?

Yeah. 55 is around as high as you can go without them becoming noticeably cooked, and technically 6.5D is 90 minutes but that's after heating through so it's best to add 30 mins to get up to temp. Some do it at 60 to save a lot of time and electricity, it's only around 12 minutes there, but I find the effects noticeable.

It also makes life easier if you put the eggs in a colander or strainer and then put that in the water bath, but you just drop them in carefully if need be.

>He doesn't tie up a string in a little net around each individual egg

Egg shibari sounds hilarious and I'm going to have to use it in a plating someday. Thanks, user!

It would be cool if you could remove the shell and soft boil the egg somehow inside the bindings.

>from 2014
Damn, for a second I thought user delivered.

Well some Japanese user somewhere did 3 years ago. Let us rejoice in their blessing.

It's exactly what I had in mind, at least.

The real question is though

Is egg shibari technically extreme furry CP?

Only if the egg is fertilized

So you're saying I should buy balut.

Ah, so add necrophilia for an unfertilized egg