In 4 sentences or less, say something wholly profound about human existence

In 4 sentences or less, say something wholly profound about human existence.

Epic fail

Damn...

race war now

People always end up looking like the pills they take...

The human epoch that began in biological evolution and passed into pre-, then recorded, history is now more than ever before in our hands. Yet alarmed that we are about to abandon natural selection by redesigning biology and human nature as we wish them, I soberly conclude that advances in science and technology bring us our greatest moral dilemma since God stayed the hand of Abraham.

>In 4 sentences or less
It cannot be done. I'd need at least 4 centuries to say anything meaningful.

We're pretty fucked up.

I don't know. I wish to know, but I don't know.

This fucking sucks, everyone is retarded but me and my friends.

the rumors about transition from ptolemaic to copernican era are highly exaggerated.

O Fortuna
velut luna
statu variabilis,
semper crescis
aut decrescis;
vita detestabilis
nunc obdurat
et tunc curat
ludo mentis aciem,
egestatem,
potestatem
dissolvit ut glaciem.

Translating for non-patrician no-Latin plebians

Oh Fortune
velvet moon
variable states
always crescenting
or decrescenting
now solid
and now carrot
insane membrane
edible
drinkable
dissolved coldly

The Jews lied.

It's "fewer," not "less."

The three things that make life worth living are love, gratitude and hard work. Love is the manner in which our contact with the world appropriates itself in a manner both in our favor and in the favor of that which we engage with. Gratitude is the basic acknowledgment of the abundance that surrounds us and that constant reminder, that no matter what our lot in life there is so much to appreciate, to reflect on with awe, and to consider ourselves lucky, is a anchor to reality as well as rocket to our dreams. Hard work is the brutal and rational way we earn our lot in life and, not only in the eyes on others or to ourselves, but hard work is the very magnetism which draws that which the aim of work we struggle hard to attain.

kill all niggers, save the world

Welcome to the water

Humanity...is a myth!

That Jews they have been so successful discreetly undermining communal stability of their host nation's natives. They occupy top positions of power, even with their extremely low numbers, and manipulate institutions, central banks, media, and more to divert attention from their constant meddling. They start or successfully coopt ideological movements to subvert and manipulate for their own ethnic interests over and over again. It is wholly profound how they are still alive and not fully exterminated, like the pests that they are.

95% of frogposters are retarded

an*

It keeps on going.

So it goes

>nunc obdurat
>et tunc curat
>ludo mentis aciem,

That's my favorite bit. It's not a fact that's often observed, how your mental abilities fluctuate over time.

We are the sensory organ of history. We are the playwright, actor, and audience conjoined. Meaninglessness and meaning are entirely what we have decided, and yet we decided this. If our world had a face it would weep.

Hormones were a mistake.

What doth life? Are we just fleshy blips in some meaningless stew of cosmic oblivion? Or is it vice-reversa? Is our every trollop through fate's garden infused with a mystic?

I can imagine Wagner composing some sort of satirical opera named Der Judenlied.

Vonnegut was a genius. Anyone else here think Timequake was a hidden masterpiece?

It doesn't fucking matter

life sucks, eat pussy, play roblox, fuck the rules

It isn't getting any better.

You say you don't give a fuck. You do give a fuck but just not about certain things. Wait until you REALLY don't give a fuck........YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

Came here to post this.

I was gonna post a Rupi Kaur poem, just to shitpost. Then I googled some, since I've never read any, and decided against it. Holy shit, you guys weren't memeing. She really does suck.

Here's four words
>Economy is a Ponzi

>.

When I first wake up in the morning before I become stuck in the world and before my mind fills desperately up the vacuum at its heart with concerns and thoughts and an interior monologue as if it needed constantly some distraction or other to cover over the bare singularity of existence, I forget who I am and what I am and everything I pretend to care about and know, and for a terrible disoriented moment I know clear as day that I am nothing, we are nothing, and that our flesh and blood and passions are wrinkles in a void, tending gradually towards blank meaningless uniformity.

Then I fap, which feels nice.

This show went off the air like 10 years ago. Why has it suddenly become popular on Veeky Forums?

neo-Veeky Forums is shit