Anti-sip general /asg/

anti-sip general /asg/

red bull edition

since there have been teenaged viral shills from monster energy on Veeky Forums for the better part of 2017, it's only right for there to be an anti-sip general

I actually like red bull if only because monster gives me jitters. Don't know why that is

Monster is absolute garbage, way too sweet. Red bull just has that nice energy drink taste

Forgot subject line. Will add one in the second thread.

>Can't even format the thread properly

Garbage general for a garbage drink

fpbf

i was honestly surprised by how many of those teenage viral shills were actually female

Red Bull tastes like the original energy drink.

Moron.

The moron might be you

Red Bull tastes better, especially the flavored ones.

No, it's you.

>Water tastes better, especially the flavored ones

>especially the flavored ones.

Worse than sipshit. Original or fuck off.

no u

Fuck monster.

NOS and Redbull Tropical are bestu

I remember very few from my physiology classes but I do remember that taurine reduces your ability to reabsorb water. Taurine being an inhibitor or Angiotensin II. Drinking Redbull gives you hypertension and dehydrates.

I already have hypertension (no I'm not a fatty, 170cm/5'57 for 55kg/121lbs) but that doesn't stop me from drinking two glasses of wine at lunch and a 500mL redbull during the afternoon at work. Sitting on a computer all day, might as well pump that heart one way or the other.

t. french, we have only normal redbull, blueberry redbull and cranberry redbull.
Other energy drinks taste like piss containing a bit of redbull in it.

I have no corporate allegiance. However, I approve of this thread, because we have a common enemy.

Sipfaggots need to be purged and exiled.

There are proofs?

nice "meme"
baka when will you redbullies learn

I like their cola.

I actually like the taste of red bull but I can't drink it cause it's bad for my heart. god I wish they'd come out with a less caffine less taurin whatever other stimulants version but I know it wouldn't taste the same

also can anyone tell me definitely if the redbull in japan is a different formula than in the US? or do those little cans just fool my brain into tasting better?

Monster is fucking disgusting, I'm so mad they used them to replace the Starbucks drinks at my office's vending machine, nobody buys them and they just serve as a reminder each day of what we lost.
Not a big Red Bull fan but I don't actively hate it like I do Monster drinks.

For me, it's Euroshopper.

female (male)?

All memes aside.. c'mon red bull tastes like chilled urine with a pound of sugar added

I know [spoiler]and i love it.[/spoiler]

best monster flavors

Red bull is the Aryan energy drink, it's from Austria just like unkkkle Addie.
Monster is the stimulated Jew. Are you the best goy or the baddest one?

god I wish I was a female teenage viral shill

:DDDDDDDDD