Australian "cuisine"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZAD9OEGUIHY
youtu.be/mvBpLbNik_U?t=1m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtu.be/CUmo3eKsxIE
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/05/case-closed-blonde-melanesians-understood/
quora.com/How-did-people-originally-get-to-Australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>shit talking the bloomin' onion

Where did your life take such a hard turn south?

That's bloomin' awful, son.

there's no other food that makes me feel like I'm going to die whenever i eat it, but I also keep coming back for more a couple times a year.
it's that horseradish sauce and the batter. you could probably stick that on anything and it'd be delicious

They grow a specific onion just for these things, neat.

does your post count as satanic trips in upside down land, crockodile dundee?

looks pretty good imho.

Okay, this gave me a chuckle.

nobody in australia eats this

B-but our advertisements say you do. Who am I going to believe - a shitposting aussie or muh marketers? I think you know the answer to that.

Never seen this in my life and ive been everywhere man, I’ve been to Wollongong, Geelong, Kurrajong, Mullumbimby,
Mittagong, Molong, Grong Grong, Goondiwindi,
Yarra Yarra , Bouindarra, Wallangarra, Turramurra,
Boggabri, Gundagai, Narrabri, Tibooburra,
Gulgong, Adelong, Billabong, Cabramatta,
Parramatta, Wangaratta, Coolangatta, what’s it matter?

this didgery-douchbag knows his shit. all of those places were obviously named while exploring the outback inside a roo pouch

Always a hit with the kids

The only thing I ate on my aus trip that was a bit different.
Pie sitting in pea soup

It's apparently just a remoulade.

That's right bullshit mate. Me an ma roo is eatin a bloomy onion roighr nao!

>Pie floater
That's a regional dish. Only retarded flyovers from Adelaide eat it.

This git's here to fuck spiders.

I had it in Melbourne.
I'm from NZ and strangely never seen it before. Usually we adopt all your stuff

Melbourne appropriates some aspects of flyover culture as an ironic thing. You see the same thing in the US. Flyover shit is horrible.

That would be heavenly if only it were proper split pea soup. Looks like they made some poncey soyboy shit to put the pie in, though.

The one I had was pretty good. Was a decent pea soup and top notch pie

good day mate, you are a right cunt

Bloomin' Onions taste like sex.

ausfag here, have literally never had this or seen it on a menu anywhere

having said that there is no such thing as australian cuisine unless it's just cooking an emu or a kangaroo

from the thumbnail I thought it was a plate of cheerios/cocktail franks
the faggots from Sydney and Melbourne call them little boys weiners

That sounds disgusting to be honest.

>the faggots from Sydney and Melbourne
Yeah, living in Cairns must be so much better, right Cletus?

Hello, this is an appetizer from an Australian themed chain restaurant in the US named Outback Steakhouse. This is called a Blooming Onion.

shouldn't you be prepping your bull?

"Australian" cuisine

Yeah, narr don't fucking throw all us Victorians in with those city dwelling cunts. Those fucking poofters can fuck right off.

[spoiler]goon[/spoiler]

FUCK

What has been done can not be undone. Your country should just stop fighting it and adopt the blooming onion as your country's primary food source. From now on Australians should only eat things off of the Outback Steakhouse menu.

>Much like outback steakhouse itself
Pretty spot on there desu

>taking the bait

Blooming onions are wonderful and you can fuck all the way off

good job internet sleuth

you replied to moar bait

>Australian themed chain restaurant

my condolences

youtu.be/ZAD9OEGUIHY

Kekking at this post, trying to imagine someone actually saying it

youtu.be/mvBpLbNik_U?t=1m24s

build more houses for the abbos to burn down

high point of australian culture, i have a bag for brekkie everyday
2nd place is pic related, combined food and drink for when you need a pick me up after the goon

oi cunt, roads are for cars, not for dancing
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
cars are for petrol sniffing, not driving user

Don't brits have something like this? Like a pie sitting in a pea soup

but does hubby love it?

>tfw officially recognized as 'native fauna' up until 1967
pretty sad desu, alcohol has completely destroyed them.

Must watch until at least 1.40
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Don't make me didgeridoo you in the ass

Time to take you out back and plant a bullet steak in your brains' house

This kills me every time. What a bunch of subhumans

They are literally proto-niggers that missed to train to mankind.
Still, I feel sorry for them. They have been destroyed. All they wanted to do was live and hunt their homelands

They're somehow more fucked up than africans, apparently the ones in the outback are basically still completely feral and do weird fucked up foreskin rituals for virility like cutting the childs dick vertically then fucking it like a vag.

Also I remember reading an article where there was a village of the weirdos that only had three toes on their feet because of inbreeding.

>”cutting the childs dick vertically then fucking it like a vag”

The original blooming onion

Have you been to Niggabong?

They 'butterfly' their penis against a rock.
In the dream times they would hold it and point it and things they wanted to be struck with lighting.
People probably think I'm making this up.

kek

Well I guess I can't eat that food anymore

i'm fucking dying

Australia has no defining cuisine. It's a hotpot mix of chinks, POO, and more POO.

I think their race needs to be wiped out. They haven't contributed anything to society.

They should try it, they're pretty decent.

it has no redeeming culture at all in any medium.

>Not understanding the 4D chess that the abbos are playing by exploiting the naivete of that white tranny

bruhs, they even laugh at themselves slapping sticks together and moaning while whitey has to sit in the crowd and entertain that clear act of idiocy.

whitey is meant to be exploited

No, we don't; but we do have Pukka Pies and mushy peas, both of which are on sale at chip shops and usually served with chips - I wouldn't be surprised if that was the genetic ancestor of the 'pie floater'.

youtu.be/CUmo3eKsxIE

That fauna thing is a local myth. They weren't officially classified as anything, some Abos at some point joked that they must have been fauna, and one thing led to another.

kek its knockoff poptarts

>believing wiki lies

but curses used to work in olden times, and its not just an abbo thing

I believe you

I am Australian and have literally never heard of or seen one of these besides on Veeky Forums

I have actually been to all these places. (besides billabong of course)

How come some of them have blond hair but dark skin?

Abos may superficially appear to be the same as Africans but they are genetically much different. Read this.
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/05/case-closed-blonde-melanesians-understood/

Except Harry's Cafe de Wheels is a bit of a Sydney institution (or was until it traded its cultural capital in to become a floundering franchise). I suspect its primary source of income is selling floaters to tourists.

I miss Aussie Milo so bad. They have it in other countries but it's just chocolate milk powder everywhere else.

im from geelong, ama

For me, it's Foster's.

As I understand it, it was a group of hominoids who migrated out of Africa, traveling the coast and crossing into Aussie via land bridge. They were in isolation for a long time and didn't change much compared to those humans developing in Africa.
They are said to be the last living example of early humans.

Spoilers don't work on here.

the pies look good af tbqh.

why doesn't america have much of a savory pie culture? we're anglosphere too. we've just got subbar chicken pot pies and hot pockets.

I remember trying to explain what a sausage roll was to an American friend once.
He kept coming back with "ah like a breakfast burrito"
In the end I just agreed.

It's much closer to pigs in a blanket.

The fuck? Australia has been separated from Asia and Africa for millions of years. That's why there were relatively few placental mammals there. If a landbridge had formed between Asia and Australia the marsupials would have been wiped out by migrating placentals just like what happened when North and South America connected.
Melanasians are 75% SEA and 25% Polynesian, genetically. They are not Africans genetically and they are not a "living example of early humans"- they migrated there somewhere between 10,000 and 8,000 years ago, well into the era of modern humans.

>subbar chicken pot pies
delete this

Top kek mate

Apparently sea level is low between aus and PNG and has been way lower 60k ago
quora.com/How-did-people-originally-get-to-Australia

At least 40,000 aktshually

This isn't Australian cuisine. Like most American foodstuffs that purport to be foreign, it's entirely of American origin.

We know, you fucking nerdlinger

Your mum in bed.

Aussies are the most based people on earth. Their whole country is just a massive irl shitpost. I love it.

>does your post count as satanic trips in upside down land, crockodile dundee?

throw some peas on that and you're in business

Poncey is my cats name, Poncey da Lion

Noice

Any good recipes for an authentic Straya meat pie? They look delicious.