ITT: Meme alcohol

ITT: Meme alcohol

Other urls found in this thread:

distiller.com/spirits/sauza-hornitos-reposado-tequila
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is tequila a meme alcohol? tequila is delicious

it might be cheap but it tastes awful

Tequila is fucking awful, the taste is abysmal, even rocket-fuel tier moonshine tastes better than rotgut

>Meme alcohol
>Posts 1800 reposado

bitch, that's the patrician's choice for tequila. GTFO the internet, junior.

>Tequila is fucking awful, the taste is abysmal

spoken like a true tendies-munching basement dweller. Good tequila tastes fine, bad tequila is awful. It's like that with any beverage

why are mexicans so enamored with making their alcohol look and taste like piss

Jap whisky

Japanese whisky is actually good

try some good tequila

get some Sauza, 1800, a real Mexican brand, or even just some Kirkland silver

squeeze the juice of half a lime and one tangerine or half an orange
sprinkle a small amount of fine salt
add a shot of tequila
shake with ice, and add about 120ml of any citrus soda

then tell me that isn't the freshest shit

Wine is a meme, only spirits are good

>add shit to it to make it tolerable
Hallmark of a memealcohol, good vodkas or whiskeys don't need extra shot to taste good

I've never had a vodka I enjoyed alone or mixed
I've never had a whiskey I didn't enjoy more mixed with lemon juice, soda, or ginger ale

or just get some don julio or herradura or something and drink it straight or with ice
i've got a bottle of herradura reposada right now and it's deluxe

Alcohol IS a meme. None of it tastes good, it is poison and it tastes like poison.

Hennessy
Couvsier
Hypnotiq
Goldschlager
Meade
Crown Royal
Beefeater
tanqueray
bombay sapphire
American "Absinthe"
Jagermeister
Crystal

why do you hate black people?

>American "Absinthe"
This fucking this. I know so many people at parties that claimed to hallucinate despite American absinthe having NO hallucinogenic properties. It's fucking annoying like the pasty kid who tries weed for the first time and says "WhooOooOah, I'm SoOoOo high right now!"

is this a good tequila? genuine question. i bought it and it tastes pretty bad to me, i prefer vodka, rum, etc. both straight and mixed

gold schlagger

only the Dutch could come up with this...

I'm all for hating fags that actually believe you hallucinate from absinthe. no matter where it comes from.

I'm pretty new to tequila and haven't had that one mate. I'm sure someone else here may have tried it.

If it doesn't say it's 100% agave on the front it is definitely bad tequila. That's all I can tell you. You may just dislike the agave flavour which would make you dislike all tequila as it's a pretty distinctive taste.

Dude, I know so many. They're the same faggots who think you HAVE to light it on fire over a sugar cube or that you HAVE to smoke a cigar with matches or lit cedar instead of using a lighter like a functioning human fucking being. Shit enrages me.

it's 100% agave. it seems to add an unusual flavor to everything i mix it with, so i probably just don't like the agave taste. oh well. wasn't super expensive and it can just live in my bar in case anybody ever wants to drink tequila here.

distiller.com/spirits/sauza-hornitos-reposado-tequila

just coat their glasses with lsd next time and stand back as they peel off their faces and freak the fuck out. get it on film.

Maybe just use it for mixes? Margaritas are popular and I think tequila sunrises are pretty easy.

>no blue top

almost Tyrone

Now we're talking.
You wanna hallucinate huh?
HEEEEERE WEEEEE GO!

Buy some decent Tequila

Pretty much anything 100% blue Agave but some brands are better than others like 1800 Anejo or Reposado are fantastic tasting very smokey. If you want cheap try some Jose Cuervo Traditional Anejo. Just avoid the cheap gold and silver garbage if it doesn't say 100% Agave then don't buy it.

I can't stand tequila but I love rum.
What kinds of rum do you guys drink?

i'm far from a rum expert, in fact this is the first bottle of rum i ever bought
it's dope but i'm afraid whatever i get next will probably not live up to it
any recommendations for a similar price point would be appreciated

this is become the second memest rum, after kraken

I have a bottle. It's nice, better than my Havana 7, but not life-changing. I do like my old virgins though (basically a mojito with Ron Zac 23)

do you have any reccs for a similar price?

I'm no expert on rums. This is what I'd recommend putting in your cabinet if you're a cocktail man of simple tastes like myself:

- a bottle of Kirkland spiced rum (cheap and decent, works for all of your summer drinks and as a tester for tiki drinks)
- a bottle of Bacardi 151 (basic standard for overproof rum, recommended by Puerto Ricans)
- a bottle of Havana Club 7 (good cheap sub for Ron Zac 23)
- pretty much any clear rum, none of them are fantastic but all of them are necessary for a multitude of cocktails (Bacardi or Myers, anything that costs at least 15 bucks)

anything that isnt cheap and is low proof

oh yeah and Parrot Bay. It's better than Malibu flat-out. If you don't want a sugary teenage girl rum liqueur in your cabinet, the best substitute is canned coconut milk and any clear rum.

i'm not really into cocktails bro. more into sipping liquours to finish off the night after getting bloated off beers

that's why i got zapaca 23, seemed to be recommended everywhere i googled for sipping rums. have you got any sipping reccs?

jesus christ, it's just pancakes and bourbon

Is Wild Turkey a meme liquor?

To be fair, Pappy's is the sweet fluids of angels.

Whiskey

My grandpa sold a bottle of Pappy to a guy for $1000. $100 for three fingers may actually be a deal.

Its mediocre. Jim Beam is more meme these days... those commercials are cringey as fuck.

Hard liquor is for plebs. If you’re not drinking beer, you’re a queer.

It tastes pretty good.

So I'm not a big drinker, but what kind of mainstream beer is the best? Like I'm talking stuff like Bud Light, Coors Light, Michalob Ultra, Budweiser, etc. I live in Texas and see a lot of people drinking Bud Light. I've had Coors Light and loved it, but everyone says it's average tier at best, also I never see anyone buying it.

appleton estate is superior as far as rum goes

I love those things but only after I'm already drunk

Not bad for a meme brand, it's blended with port, aged 9 years

Shiner. It is a Texan brewer.

I like shiner black.

Yeah I've had shiner, I liked it. Haven't tried shiner black, just the regular shiner.

i've worked in a mexican bar for the past 2 and a half years and this is my list of best tequilas:

casamigos
ocho
fortaleza
siembre azul
anything that is a raicilla

only drink 100% blue weber agave tequilas and only drink blancos. it is illegal to place additives in blanco tequilas but you can for repasados and anejos.

also if you want more complex agave flavors look into pechuga mezcals. they're distilled with ingredients hanging above them to sweat out the flavors and are super unique.

I like Stella and Miller High Life

Wow, its almost as if different people like different things.
How hard is it for you faggots to understand this?

i feel like most alcohol gets me drunk, but tequila gets me high

I once asked for a good tequila and some kid I knew suggested Cuervo lmao

Just dilute it with water. Your gag reflex won't even register.

Corona is the biggest meme beer of all. It tastes like literal camel piss. I'd suggest Stella Artois

The girl looked good to me, look good to me. She looked like Pamela Lee after niiiiiiine Coronas.

Diplomatico seems alright

>I've never had a whiskey I didn't enjoy more mixed with lemon juice, soda, or ginger ale

Pretty sure that means you don't like whiskey

Coronas are a preppy chad beer

i like busch

all rum is poised for meme status in 2018.

Saying tequila is delicious is a meme.

>better than my Havana 7
It's not better than havana 7, you're just bamboozled because muh forbidden fruit

I wish you could get this shit in England.
I'd be all over that tonight for NYE.

Barefoot moscato is by far the best

Any beer thats not bottled in a brown bottle is shit tier. Heineken, Corona, etc

i'd say the best macros are stella artois, becks, hoegaarden, guinness, kilkenny

thanks user. only ones of those i can get my hands on here are casamigos and fortaleza, and the latter is really expensive. i want to try mezcals at some point too.

That guy is retarded then cause you can get pappy 20 for msrp at a small store once it comes out, secondary resale is a meme

Fuck UV it's nasty

>g-get the good kind

Shut up faggots

For those in colder climes, put some fresh snow in a margarita glass and pour UV over for tasty sno-cone.

But yeah otherwise it's trash

>Colorblind and in a hurry so I accidentally grab jose cuervo especial instead of the golden shit I wanted
It's fucking 40 percent alcohol. Jesus, how do people drink this? I was where I wanted to be in like two shots of the shit.

>not 99%

All alcohol is a meme and everyone pretending otherwise is just looking for a pretentious way to get smashed.

Except that the waiting list to receive a bottle is 7 years. That being said my brother did find two bottles for their msrp to add to his collection.

Not everyone drinks to get drunk user. Don't you have a frat party you should be thinking about going to?

Nice bait. 40% is pretty standard for liquor bottles, you little pussy.

How underage are you? Also Jose Cuervo is ass tequila for college frat fucks. Drink mezcal instead since it's cheaper and better than equivalent cost tequila.
>Sauza
>good
Pick 1.
Read a book underage faggot before saying shit you don't understand

there is a reason why lime is needed when downing tequila. The Rock shills his tequila which apparently tastes like vanilla but I doubt it really does. In the end, people only drink tequila to look cool. Rum is superior to the cactus ass juice anyway.

Fug u m8. I love that stuff. Its like sucking the titty of a pack of big red gum.

There is no waiting list. Stupid fucks like you are the reason the prices are so high. Every liquor store in my shitty little town gets a few cases every year.

Is avion a meme?

No, if anything the meme is that it tastes horrible. It's actually decent for it's price.

Scotch is a meme designed to make you spend hundreds

all rum ever

jap whiskey is pretty good, would rather drink it over shit like jack daniels

>wine in general
>rum
>tequila
>IPAs
>anything mixed with soda

Where is this shitty little town located and when do they get the cases delivered?

It's in Kentucky, and on the annual release date, whenever the fuck that is, August maybe.

So, what's everyone drinking tonight?

Any expensive brand vodka is a meme.

Down to the dregs but it’s so damn good
Sup famalam