My Twisted World Thread

Have you read Elliot Rodgers manifesto Veeky Forums?.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hl6BfFCErBQ
youtu.be/icB-LfEXkGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's too bad that jewish kid who mowed down all those communists in virginia didn't write a manifesto it would be a best seller

I watched the cuck reviews video

Why would I read the manifesto of someone who attended community college?

Yes, I read the whole thing.
He was a surprisingly decent writer, actually. But he was a profoundly mentally ill man. He wasn't really even a typical incel. Typical incels at least usually understand that men who get laid usually have to put in at least some effort. He was like the ultimate type of insane incel - he thought that the fact that women weren't coming on to him meant that they were rejecting him.

But he was a kike.

>He wasn't really even a typical incel.

This Elliot was what /r9k/ calls a fail normie.

Is this the new /pol/tard narrative?
Yep. He had everything a man needs to start tapping large amounts of pussy, except one: an accurate mental model of reality, or at least the ability to acquire one from advice and experience.

he was privileged enough that he could have gone to any college he wanted, he was just a lazy shit

>Is this the new /pol/tard narrative?
Not even /pol/ but his surname was "Bloom." He was probably a self-hating Jew or something.

You realize surnames aren't necessarily bound to religion, right?

nice try, but if he qualifies for israeli citizenship, he's a jew

Listened to the audiobook of it. I always seen Elliot as simply the world record holder of the world's most autistic meltdown. But after reading his manifesto (if you could call it that), I got a whole new perspective.

People were right to call Elliot a good writer and I personally appreciate the pacing. Each chapter, each paragraph, each sentence was spergier than the last. The self absorption, entitlement, and obsession was so extreme at some points that it was hard for me to process it. One excerpt that stuck with me was how he blantanly admitted to pressuring her mom to remarry into wealth and blantanly admitted WHY this was the case, being to improve Elliot's situation. The mal affects the culture of Hollywood normally inflicts on people was amplified in Elliot to an exponential degree and his self absorbed, dysfunctional parents couldn't see the signs of Elliot's autism and instead sated him with material wealth which only exacerbated his poor mental state. The story has been analylized to death, but for me despite not relating at all to Elliot's troubles, this was one of the most visceral things i have ever read.

If I wanted to read something by a lazy piece of shit who squandered every advantage they've ever had, I'd read my own diary (desu).

>Listened to the audiobook of it.
what? hook me up family

hmmm. might have to check my local libray

it's on youtube bro

youtu.be/hl6BfFCErBQ

You're in for a ride. This guy really captures his essence imo.

>manifesto
>mandypatinkin.jpg

I also believe him when he writes about how his stepmom was unpleasant to be around. I think he was in a bad place one way or another, but it seems to me that the stepmom probably contributed.

he was borderline retarded

Yes. He was a strange combination of mentally competent (including having a decent vocabulary) and having enormous blind spots in his mind which made him basically retarded when it came to certain matters.

Elliot was never diagnosed with any kind of autism.

I obviously didn't mean religious Jew but an Ashkenazim (probably christian or atheist) who hates other Ashkenazim.

I agree very much with how bad the stepmom was. Most people would have a hard time dealing with divorce followed by a stranger that belittles you and takes the attention of one of your parents away. But Elliot's autism made coping with this even taller of an order than it already was. The same guy who made the audio book of my twisted world does a good job explaining how hard Peter Rodger dropped the ball. youtu.be/icB-LfEXkGM

his mom is a literal jew
he is therefore a literal jew

>his mom is a literal jew
>he is therefore a literal jew

False flag confirmed

Damn even the jews are on your side. We did it reddit!

> on your side.
Fuck off. I don't support the neo-nazi thugs who were parading in the streets but he fits the self-hating Jew stereotype.

Proofs?

yeah his stepmom was a chink if I recall and that's basically like cinderalla tier MIL

chinks are really bad people, most likely subhuman

Its really sad actually. Listened to a part of his manifesto or whatever on youtube and the part where he starts trying to push the girls off the room is really bad man. Just a legitimately unhinged person.

A sick child.

>his mom is a literal jew

No she was just a bitch.

I think if more people had treated him like she did from the start, he'd have had to have grown up before getting into the idiotic state he did.

Is communism the true Chad ideology? you can't pay prostitutes to fuck you like in capitalism, and you can't take advantage of your social status to win bitches like in fascism.
You need to have something else going for you other than your material wealth to actually get women.

yes, it was better than what all the Veeky Forums fags write on the writing threads here since the imageboard was created, and better than the last 10 years of literature.

>that totally 100% means that he wasn't autistic
I'm pretty sure that anybody capable of rational thought could conclude that Rodger was autistic to some degree. Killing people because girls won't play with your dick is pretty autistic, desu.

>He was a strange combination of mentally competent (including having a decent vocabulary) and having enormous blind spots in his mind which made him basically retarded when it came to certain matters.
Sounds like most of Veeky Forums.

I just read the whole thing

He got lost in his sense of justice and fairness and also delusions of grandeur. Being socially autistic and... as emotionally unstable as he was didnt help. I am quite emotionally unstable too takes one to know one

Reminds me of Doestoevsky. Recognizing your own evil but somehow thinking we can know what is morally right or wrong and act on those intuitions

Morality is dancing in the dark, you have to guess where your feet go. One wrong step and you defeat the flow. Luckily you can keep guessing til you die, and there is no inherently correct dance

Also women in western culture can afford to be lazy in their sexual mates. I was 14 when a mentally fucked 17 year old fucked me in her room while her 12 year old sister slept next to us. Was I brilliant? No. Was I attractive to her? Yes. Did she blindly throw herself at me? Yes. Have women always thrown themselves at me? Yes I never make the first move.

Why is my life this way? I dont know. Is his life really so bad because no girl wants to fuck him? No. Did he let it bother him? Yes.

He never read Camus I see, never found personal responsibility in his own actions and emotions. Its everyone elses fault

You are correct. In a Marxist state, Chad reigns supreme- that is, ironically, Marxism fails to equally distribute sexual capital. A purer form of communism would take sexual capital (i.e. men and women) and distribute it equally among the population- which can only be effectively realized by marrying off one man to one woman and enforcing monogamy. This would be offensive to Marx, though, since it reintroduces the traditional nuclear family that he hated so much.

>mentally competent
>having enormous blind spots in his mind
in other words, he wasn't mentally competent. Those two things are mutually exclusive.

Just take a look, historically, fascists are all paranoid incels and closet homosexuals, capitalists are all oedipal deviants and pedophiles, aristocrats are well, aristocrats while communists are all literal sex fiends who can't get enough pussy.

You know, I want to argue with you, but I can't actually find fault in your statement.

Camus is hardly the first person in history to talk about personal responsibility.

HE DID NOTHING WRONG

Adam Lanza posts v. Elliot Rodger autistic manifesto

AL:
Other than the whole "Robert" thing, the only indication that Pumped Up Kicks could
be about Robert Hawkins in particular is that he used his stepfather's Kalashnikov; but
that's not something unique to him because, according to the best information that I have
available, around 75% of American

Yeah, I don't consider his being an awkward incel as the main cause of his problems. The kid had a host of mental issues and psychological disturbances. Probably, it was just a result of these, as were his delusiond of being able to control the universe.

That's why one should be a chad aristocrat

Your plan fell so fucking flat its hilarious. Seriously, has any man ever BTFO so many powerful people at once? I'm a verifiable legend to those who know me. Nice fucking try senpai.

I think there must be an anti-grapes meme too.

Yes, it's like a post-ironic Ryecatcher meets Dunces Undergroundman.

Top tier.

>I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all.”

>He was like the ultimate type of insane incel - he thought that the fact that women weren't coming on to him meant that they were rejecting him.
This is true, attractive men are pre-selected by women. If he looked like Gandy he would have zero (0) problems despite being an aspie mentalcel.

Do you think he popped a boner?

>I excused myself as soon as I finished eating, and boy did I stuff myself on that meal. I then walked outside onto the beach. The wine had long since gone to my head, making me feel a sense of dizzy invigoration. I started walking along the shore, taking in the magnificence of the gentle, moonlit ocean. It was so... romantic. I kept walking and walking with no destination in mind. The romance of it all filled me with despair and longing. I wanted a girlfriend to experience that moment with me, but no girl wanted to be my girlfriend. The only thing I could do was imagine how heavenly it would be to have a beautiful girl by my side. It is such a shameful tragedy. I ended up walking for two hours, and at the end of it I was crying to myself because I felt so sad.

>I did, however, pass by one young girl, and she was like a goddess who came down from heaven. She was walking alone, in her bathing suit, with her luscious blonde hair blowing in the wind. I couldn’t help but slyly admire her beauty as we passed by each other. I was scared. I was scared that she might view me as nothing but an inferior insect who’s presence ruins her atmosphere. Her beauty was intoxicating! And then, just as we passed each other, she actually looked at me. She looked at me and smiled. Most girls never even deigned to look at me, and this one actually looked at me and smiled. I had never felt so euphoric in my life. One smile. One smile was all it took to brighten my entire day. The power that beautiful women have is unbelievable. They can temporarily turn a desperate boy’s whole world around just by smiling.

pure wordkino desu

>In late June, my mother moved out of the Summit Town Homes and bought a house in West Hills. It was the first time my mother bought a house, as she had only rented in the past. The house had recently undergone a renovation, so it was practically brand new. The house had a swimming pool and was located in a nice enough area, though I would have still preferred it if my mother had gotten married to a wealthy man and moved into a mansion. I still continued to pester her to do this, and she still stubbornly refused. I will always resent my mother for refusing to do this. If not for her sake, she should have done it for mine. Joining a family of great wealth would have truly saved my life. I would have a high enough status to attract beautiful girlfriends and live above all of my enemies. All of my horrific troubles would have been eased instantly. It is very selfish of my mother to not consider this.

>I ordered my coffee and sat down on one of their chairs to relax. A few moments later, when I looked up from my drink, I saw a young couple standing in line. The two of them were kissing passionately. The boy looked like an obnoxious punk; he was tall and wore baggy pants. The girl was a pretty blonde! They looked like they were in the throes of passionate sexual attraction to each other, rubbing their bodies together and tongue kissing in front of everyone. I was absolutely livid with envious hatred. When they left the store I followed them to their car and splashed my coffee all over them.

All of it is pure gold.

>Implying all autist kill people
>Implying if somebody kills people they must have autism

You are fucking retarded you fucking normie.

>HE DID NOTHING WRONG

This

He was a literal caricature of a pathetic virgin so hopelessly diseased by his own autism as to make suicide look like the logical choice (queue virgin v chad meme). He was so insufferable. The closest thing he had to a "redeeming" quality was how genuinely pitiful he was. Otherwise, everything else about him was detestable

Any manifesto over 3 pages is probably being penned by a totally worthless piece of shit in the vein of Rodger

in another life he could have been the next milton

>It is very selfish of my mother to not consider this.
it's a real pity he killed himself.

not worth the read, literally just skip to the end

I think I'm actually like this guy. What books do I read to cure my autism?

cucked by A F U C K I N G D O O R

ted bundy never let a door prevent a thorough F R A T B A S H, the real O G of W H O R E S N U F F I N G

>How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. [...] If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!

holy shit, it is like distilled /pol/ shitposting

Who the fuck are you, user?
-CuckReviews, now School auf Live

Reminds me of that scene from A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man

>Humanity....All of my suffering has been at the hands of humanity, particularly women.

This is actually one of the best opening lines I've ever heard. It sets the tone perfectly, it introduces you right away to what the narrator is going to be like, it's funny as hell, it's obnoxious yet does not fail to produce pity.

>he tried to push down some people over a 10 foot ledge because some girls talked to a bunch of guys they probabbly knew instead of him
wew lad
he was batshit insane

it's my boy mumkey jones, good shit

I've skimmed it. Honestly, I can't bring up the patience to sit through the whole thing but rather look up the interesting parts.

I still think it is a very noteworthy piece, which should definitely be conserved for the future, if only for the simple fact it was written under the given circumstances. How often do you have something written by someone in this particular constellation?

She was fucking Indonesian or something. She was obviously an Asian import bride from his rich father.

>holy shit, it is like distilled /pol/ shitposting
>implying he wasn't an user

Why the fuck does this website label any sort of mental problem as autism? If Rodgers has honest -to- god autism the manifesto would have been word salad about Thomas the Tank Engine, random science facts, and ten pages of every random detail about the gun he used.

Because it's autistic.

Its just a meme user.

Hey at least he tried to hurt normies and i give him props for that.

His sister is a slut

>My 8 year conspiracy that I put blood, sweat, and tears into fell apart around me and I am ruined financially, in repute, and basically a laughing stock - the worst part: the person I was trying to fuck with was the one who ruined it all. And I'm like 20 years older at least.

Fuck, man.

ftfy

They were never able to prove he posted on here. He hung out on the forums of male fitness websites mostly.

>wordkino
It's not though. His whole prose style reeks of pretension. There is nothing remotely original about 'a goddess who came down from heaven.' He basically thinks in cliches.

At the same time, I can't wait for the inevitable biopic. I hope there are future screenwriters lurking here. He's such an interesting case study

I wonder what was going through his mind as he desperately rammed people with his BMW, before he shot himself. Was he happy? Or was he angry after the complete failure of his Day of Retribution?

Lol

It's a great book. All Literary fiction these days are glorified memoirs so to see lit hate it for being self indulgent is laughable. To put it bluntly, society hates sexually unsuccessful men. Of course there will be lots of just world fallacy bullshitters saying only evil men can be gfless

victim blaming

He had to revolt and I admire him for what he did.

he's not a victim of society and all women being too stuck up to fuck him, he's a victim of his own autism

he doesn't have a right to pussy, the world doesn't work like that and anyone who sympathizes with him is a detriment to society and ought to commit death unto themselves

If you read his manifesto closely, you can pinpoint the exact moment he became the Supreme Gentleman.

Funny how that works. When a resource is unavailable to communists, such as money and housing, then it is a right and it should be shared by government intervention. But if a resource is available to commies, such as sex and companionship, then the rules regarding its distribution should be the most cutthroat, laissez-faire free market of all.

thinking sex and companionship is a resource is the first sign you might need to kill yourself

also commies were big cucks who believed in a woman's right to take up a lover aside from her husband and viewed prostitution as a women using her natural resources to provide for herself, something which ought not to be shamed.

Are you volunteering your boipucci to sex-starved men? MGTOW may be for you!

Autism: the post.

Are you mumkey jones?

It's amazing how much of an edge he had to achieve his "goals", yet, like in an endless Hollebeque novel, he fell for the women meme so hard it stopped him from doing anything, but suffer.

What would Jordan Peterson say ?