Is Taco Bell genius? They keep coming up with ways to market the same few ingredients they have...

Is Taco Bell genius? They keep coming up with ways to market the same few ingredients they have, just in different shapes, as new inventions.Seems like brilliant marketing to me, cause every now and again something "new" catches my dads eye and he wants to try it.

In any case, I just tried this, anyone else? At first I was worried cause the first couple bites were all bread, but after eating two of them I feel like it was more filling than I thought, so for a dollar I can't say it's a bad deal if you just needed a quick something to eat, I would say if you got to the point where you were going to spend five dollars though you're better off just going for the box meal than buying five of these

"my dad"

>They keep coming up with ways to market the same few ingredients they have, just in different shapes, as new inventions

Sounds like all Mexican food, desu.

I don't eat taco bell often but I've gotten the 5 dollar box like twice a year since its inception.

Chalupas and soft shell tacos are the only things that are consistently good to me.

I think it tasted like a tomatoless Meximelt. I am gonna ask if they charge to add tomatoes next time I get one.

These taste like a slightly smaller crunch wrap minus vegetables, not bad but mine was poorly made

>Is Taco Bell genius?
No.
>They keep coming up with ways to market the same few ingredients they have, just in different shapes, as new inventions.
It's usually hit or miss.

Also, I should probably tell you that every fast food place does this. I've worked at Jack in the Box for quite some time, and I've seen a lot of new inventions, some even more crazier than what Taco Bell pulls out of its ass. and all it uses are the same ingredients that gets used for our regular menu. Occasionally a new type of sauce or syrup, but that's about it.

>drive past shitty hole-in-the-wall generic Mexican restaurant for nearly 6 years
>it's a block away from my house
>see on Google Maps that it's the highest rated Mexican restaurant in the city
>their menu is full of entrees that are like 2 pounds of food for less than $8

I don't get it, how do these people make money???

taco bell is the saddest excuse for mexican food. I know food trucks who taste way better than that shit you call food. plain tasting simplistic fucking ingredients and joke as fuck hot sauces that won't even give you good heat.

shut this fucking thread down

I am too refined to dine at a "fast food" restaurant.

I used to love the Arbys guy.

WE HAVE THE MEATS

but after 8 years of hearing his voice its starting to get annoying.

I hate their ads, it's like that stupid "manly" thing

I like bacon, whisky, and maintaining my beard

So, a folded quesadilla?

then don't post in this thread faggot

yup. and you're a fucking pleb if you fall for their fucking memes

It's not that they are genius it's just that the population is stupid

>$1 Beefy Mini-Quesadilla
>Fold it
>NEW MENU ITEM

>take bite
>entire contents squirt out the open end onto pants
>contemplate life choices

>OP makes a thread about food marketing effectiveness
>literal retards accuse OP of being subject to it instead of discussing it

I can tell you already that they do

enchiritos, bean burritos, and regular tacos are the only good thing at taco bell. everything else has too much fake nacho cheese and/or way too much nasty sour cream.

>Go to tacobell with friend
>Manlet manager takes our order
>Aggressively puts the food on the counter

I don't give a fuck if you hate your job, we didn't do shit to you.

Get a load of this guy, the projection, the brazen gusto of it all -- no one said it was authentic mexican, or tex-mex sweetiepie, it's just border replica to-go food, everyone knows that honey bun

beans, rice, and tortillas are extremely cheap.

excellent story

Thanks man, I was nervous about posting it.

I thought that too. Same thing with Sonics and their drinks.

>the only good thing at taco bell.

nothing is good at taco bell

t. flyover