What eat now

what eat now Veeky Forums?

lunch for start

Yo nigga they got semalems in China nigga?

eat the dollar.

IS THAT FUCKING POPCORN CHICKEN ON A SKEWER

nice skewered earwax

omg it's you!!! i've missed you!!

Is everything on a 7% sale?

Dollar bill guy can you please take us on a tour of the vending machines of japan? I think this would be a fun thread.

limited machine

no tax price

Or as it is also known as karaage.

why the fuck do you have a dollar bill in this picture? Anyone with a fucking brain knows that 1 dollar can't buy this shitty convenience store meal.

Also you fucked up on your sandwich choice, the ham and egg one is king and choosing anything else shows how much of a fat weeb you are

Fuck off newshit.

Poop dollar

dinner eat now

salad for health start

outsides cold crunch feel
insides leaf tastes

Pretty shit dinner

enjoy tapeworm, sirry gaijin

curry now

outsides meat crunch feel
insides small spice sauce tastes

buy more snacks from 7/11
go to mcdonalds and buy food
then go to a ramen restaurant
then go to a sushi restaurant

more machine

any beers in those?

user just jelly being this poor to afford Japan trip and suffering from autism when speaking moon runes to Japan moon people

You're not funny, at all. Fuck off back to redit

Wow this was definitely worth posting. So glad I got to see some lettuce on a plate with a dollar next to it.

>lipovitan in vending machine
i thought this traditionally was more of a pharmacy thing

Dollarposter predates Reddit, you newfag scum.
Where's your thread with original content?

That's retarded and pretentious

PICK THE FUCKING FOOD UP OFF THE GROUND MAYBE?

so you've got the chicken katsu but also beef on the curry? talk about delish

Was that you the other day forgetting where your dollar was or was it an impostor?

drunk forget dollar day

meal no luck for taste

Indian rap, spicy potato salad, mars bar.

Go back the the poo store and buy a slim yim

breakfast eat now

outsides warm soft feel
insides salt meat tastes

Looks like Japan, brah

I'm going to call you

Post some qt asian traps

Should we call you on your desk phone?

Is this the lunch of a Japanese business man?

>Yogscast
Do people really still watch those fake fucks?

new year noodle for luck

lucky Veeky Forums dollar for luck to taste

maximum luck for year

Bless you one dollar guy. Bless you.

Has anyone ever found the original images of food that this guy shoops the bills into each time?

Happy and prosperous new year

may you have a prosperous year before I find you and rip your dollar bill and shove it up your ass

Just in case if people don't get the "joke". The guy basically pretends to not be able to form proper english sentences. He kinda "needs" this "joke" so that those threads don't look like your everyday reddit foodblog where people basically just post (for whatever reason) what they've eaten.

So now we have play-by-play commentary on Veeky Forums? Thanks Frank Gifford!

I hope you have a good year dollar bill guy

outside delicate soft feel
inside bitter salt tastes

m a x i m u m

Comfy thread

new year eat now

pizza cheese tastes

did you go to McDonald's

Ramean noodles and beer.

i'm gonna make gordon ramsey's buttermilk fried chicken tomorrow for my colleagues. what should i make else, just fries?

how does this guy do it, I like these threads btw

mcdonald eat now

same america tastes

please get japanese kfc!

please get horse meat!

>mfw you can get better food for $5 in a japanese convenience store then for $20 at an amermimutt 'restaurant'

ramen eat now

broth light salt small meat tastes
egg smoke season tastes
noodle thin small chew feel
meat burn torch tastes

thick ramen eat now

meat thick fat tastes
broth solid fat tastes
noodle light feel

dollar bill guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your english is horrible dude, being not perfect is one thing but repeatedly making the same mistakes is just borderline retarded

Imagine how disapointed this jap would be if he walked into an american 7-11

hello dollar man

Well thats not true at all.

wow you can get two pieces of bread with half a piece of shrimp and a bunch of mayo, a ball of white rice, 3 microwaved chicken nuggets, and a hostess snack cake for 5 bucks. So much better than American "restaurants"

are you retarded or just weeb?

Why don't you trip/namefag as Dollar Bill?

getting better at language requires a process of exposure, practice, and feedback. Asians skip the exposure and feedback part and stick to practice alone. Dollar Bill Guy is just tossing words into an online dictionary literally one verb or adjective at a time with no respect for context, mechanics, or what actual English looks like and spitting the words out like a conveyor belt. Some of the words he uses are just words he memorized in high school to define on exit exams, not words he's ever seen in a real sentence that he received in comprehensive input. He is from a robotic country that handles things procedurally and measures quality of achievement in quantitative measures of data reproduced from textbooks, not by measure of actual practical use of applied skills and real life outcomes.

I've had a version that tasted like it had szchechaun peppercorns in the batter somehow. would you just add that shit right in?

if you browse Veeky Forums you'll automatically slowly learn how to construct proper english sentences. It feels more like he is intentionally doing it just to "have a thing" on Veeky Forums. I mean it's not like there are tons of japanese/chinese/whatever imageboards out there.

what makes you think he's actually browsing and reading?

>I've been here all summer
we've got a japanposter who actually posts sometimes but he speaks actual broken english and not "micky rooney from breakfast at tiffanys" pretend broken english

100% of all kara-age I've ever eaten seemed to be made with that exact blend of seasonings.

Obviously the dollar bill is for scale to show how much of a fat fuck OP is for eating all that for lunch.

>he is intentionally doing it just to "have a thing" on Veeky Forums.
Yup. Nailed it.

Who fucking cares? It's OC, and you don't have to read it. At least his threads don't derail into retarded sociopolitical arguments like every other thread does too.

I'll never understand why people complain about OC.

Get some spicy famichiki and choco slice from family mart. Also love the vanilla/chocolate soft serve from 711

>'ll never understand why people complain about OC.
Because they're intimidated by anything not fast food or that didn't come out of the frozen dinner section of a grocery.

I think they're just jealous that someone is getting attention and praise, or being contrarian for the sake of it. They do the same thing to Dino Tendies too, despite the fact that he provides interesting content.

>i eat takeout food and i cook funny things is interesting content

>massive titted catgirls on vending machines
Fucking Japan.

OP is sharing food from a country that most of us have never been to, and DT is entertaining + takes requests. There's no reason to complain about them when they're interrupting a sea of repetitive junk food, low-effort bait, and 'i'm poor what do I eat' posts.

best country

user into flatty titty catgirls?

I am.

Dfc is disgusting

hakata

tonkotsu

more machine

more machine

plump and juicy

considering having the leftover osso buco for dinner, but i dont want to make more dishes.

>OP is sharing food from a country that most of us have never been to

I guess that's probably why, despite some of you being into these posts, I'm absolutely bored by it. I lived in Japan and the food was like some communist dystopian take on modern food: convenience store sandwiches consisting of a spoonful of mayo, half a slice of ham, and a quarter of a potato; balls of unseasoned white rice with 10g of canned tuna; noodles in a broth made of nothing but dried fish and a little bit of salt, served with no vegetables or meat; interpretations of Western food like spaghetti with slices of processed ham and ketchup or a tiny bit of frozen seafood in a sauce of milk, flour, and a tiny bit of salt. It's like being stuck in 1946, there's food everywhere but it seems like everything is extremely simplified, like the production and import of meat, spices and vegetables is simply not enough to go beyond three very simple 300g meals a day. It's what I imagine meals in Pyongyang to be like.

To you guys it's exotic. To me it's extremely bland versions of what normal human beings in Korea, Southeast Asia, and China eat.

I love your threads dollar man!

Happy new year

Stop being such a cunt

I kinda agree with you. I took a vacation to Japan this summer, and the food was all rice or noodles with a small bit of meat and very very few veggies. Of there were vegetables it was almost always onions or cabbage. A lot of deep fried stuff.

I was with my GF and her family, who have been there before and her brother lives there, and most of what we ate seemed like junk food.

We did have a keiseki meal which was neat, but still very few veggies.

Honestly was disappointed by the food. Except the ramen was great.

Japanese food is edible but painfully underwhelming. The strange thing is that groceries in Japan are unusually cheap. Here in Korea it costs a lot more for meat and vegetables, yet 3 to 7 dollars gets you 250g of fish or stirfried meat, a bowl of soup with tofu and onions, and five to ten dishes of different salads and fermented vegetables. In Japan you pay 15 dollars for 70g of meat, a tiny bowl of miso with no accoutrements, and three 20g dishes of vegetables.