Panettone

Post your panettone to prove you're a proud Italian Catholic and not a filthy protestant.

Of course, although I am Waldensian, a sort of proto-Protestant group of early Christians located mostly along the Alps in France and Italy. Panettone is one of my favorite desserts.

>Panettone gets sold only on christmas here in goymoney
>Have to wait probably until December 2018 to be able to buy/eat some
Life is cruel...

so glad my religion doesn't make me buy fruit cake.

What the hell is this and why was it taking up space where Danish butter cookies are supposed to be?

an Italian friend sent me pantettone in a box, but I've had stomach problems for the last few weeks. How long will it keep if I don't open it?

Fucking forever

>post your panettone
Posts a pic he downloaded. What an idiot. I bet you’re American anyway. Also, we had pandoro this year, so vaffanculo.

they've only ever made these cakes once. your cake is alreadyb older than you.

I’m so glad my religion doesn’t stop me eating pigs and seafood.

How do they keep? It looks like just bread in the photo. Inside the box I imagine it is wrapped in some plastic...

As soon as I open it , it will go stale fast though right?

my religion doesn't restrict anything. care to guess which one it is? trick question it's none of them.

Congratulations, supreme gentleman

Pandoro >>>>>>>>>> Panettone
Raisin and candied fruit are SHIT, and you should feel like SHIT for eating that SHIT

why is the packaging for these things always the same?

also what's so good about them? genuine question, i'm not italian but always notice them in the local italian store especially around christmas

I don't like raisins and candied fruit either. Is there one with chocolate chips?

I like panettone, but I can't eat raisins etc. so I have to make do with the chocolate chip ones.

I like to put it in the microwave for a few seconds to heat it up so the chocolate melts and makes it moist.
I also like pandoro toasted.
Am.... Am I an infidel?

chocolate chips sounds better. the chocolate ones in general are pretty good. I was just in italy and on Christmas they gave me a mini chocolate one on my bed Christmas Eve. Tasted good. I ate half that night, but next morning was a bit dryer.

>also what's so good about them?

Nothing. It's just cheap cake with some fruits. They're basically the italian analogue to moon pies, people buy them but they taste meh at best.

only actual children dislike raisins

Don't mind me, just the totally superior version passing though

Did you buy that?

no, it's stollen.

It's pretty much the best kind of cake you can possibly eat.
I'm not italian and I ask for one every year.

>samefag
>setting up your own "joke"

This is kinda sad. Hope next year will turn out better for you.

Upboated

You shouldn’t judge others by your own standards, wankstain.

>blocks your path

>today I learned how to edit websites
See? I can do that aswell.

Believe what you want, saddo. I thought it was pretty obvious that it wasn’t a samefag by the way one called the other reddit but you’re probably far too new to understand stuff like that.

>calling your out
>y-y-you a-are a n-newfag!!

You’ve missed the point again newfriend.

I love anything chocolate chip so I'd eat that but it doesn't look that amazing. Even the picture looks like something you'd find in a vending machine.

those ones are all absolute shit, you need to buy an expensive one to appreciate it, mass produced ones are trash

It’s just very tasty and light bready cake. Take no notice of these two:
It’s probably not penis flavoured enough for their liking.

>waah im so mad that the trash i gulp down isnt worldwide appreciated

>not eating my tronco di Natale

>thinking catholicism is in any way shape or form better than being a faithful God-obeying protestant
Boy am I laffin

Panettone is basically a shitty Weihnachtsstollen. Why are Italians so fucking shit at making mostly dry food?

Couldnt you just drive to italy if you really wanted some?

yikes, i used to like stollen but I'm sick of it now
the ones with marzipan are still fine though

spot the mudslime false flagging.
In before pictures of hats to "win" the thread.

I’m so glad I don’t have a religion and thus I don’t waste my time and energy worshipping made-up deities and arguing abiut religion.

all of it looks like glorified raisin bread to me.

and probably more stale 'cause they've been sitting in packaging for months and have to be shipped from italy.

This thread is stupid, if anyone is at all interested.

>protestantism

Literally xtianity lite for loonies.

I'm so Catholic I'm literally fucking a choir boy as I post this.

Seriously. Protestants absolutely fucked up America by making their pants-on-head retarded beliefs into laws.

The candied orange peel they use is insanely fragrant, like $200 perfume-tier fragrant. I bet 80% of the manufacturing cost of a good panettone is from the orange peel and whatever concentrate they infused the peels with.

pandoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> panetone

This costs a fraction of the price and tastes magnitudes better.

Who here eat their Italian sweetbreads with LEMON CURD?

this tbqh

I just pour homemade limoncello on it

>not gianduia
mamma mia

looks nice, they need better packaging

that's the paper they come in and wrapped in plastic inside the box. you can have it with nutella, jam, toasted with butter, or even make french toast with it

oh and I forgot

>tear it into pieces in a baking dish
>scramble some egss and mix with milk, coffee, and vanilla
>soak pieces in baking dish overnight

the next morning

>put in the oven at 350 or until starting to brown nicely
>sprinkle with powdered sugar

>put in oven at 350 for a half our or until starting to brown nicely

Royal Dansk 4 lyfe

>sees thread about trash he doesn’t like
>enters thread because?
Was it autism?

Tips fedora

>sweetbreads
Put a space in that:
sweet breads
Otherwise it means testicles as food.

No it doesn't. Fuck off with your urbandictionary definitions of words.

He's right though. sweatbreads means offal, stuff like thymus and pancreas. Obviously everyone knew what you meant in the context of this thread.

Retard

nothing personnel kids

spotted the Amerimutt