Which writer is literally you Veeky Forums?

Which writer is literally you Veeky Forums?
For me it's Nietzsche: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

>nietzsche
>nihilistic

This meme needs to stop

OP: no, you're Lafayette Ron Hubbard. you can't write for shit, you lie constantly and you devoted your life to finding a perfect free ride. the high point in your life was when you were on the high seas in a boat paid for by someone else, fondling thirteen-year-old girls in tight pants and slowly starving the rest of the crew to death.

I'm Žižek. I love drugs, smart literature, cinema, love communism, funny, and probably have the most deep psychoanalytic skills into the human and cultural psyche that most of the normie dweebs here on Veeky Forums.

Where do i start with this fly nihilist?

What am I thinking right now? Go:

I hope you give good head the way you suck your own dick like that

For me it's Stirner:intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Youre thinking "I wish my girlfriend would fuck someone while I watch. Watching her have more pleasure than I could give her hurts so bad,but it also turns me on"

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

>I'm literally like Nietzsche
LMAO FUCK OFF YOU STUPID LOSER

for me its Russell; intelligent, analytic, and with a wicked sense of humour

for me it's Schopenhaur: intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

for me it's Cioran: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

For me it's Aurelius: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

for me it´s kant, hegel and marx: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

>bourgeois upbringing
>faggot mad at the world / parents
>shit at both thinking and writing
literally me

For me it's Jesus; intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

Kek.

for me it's Heidegger; intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

for me it's Jesus Christ: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

No fuck off I'm special

I would have to say Homer; intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

This is the real meme

for me it's J. K. Rowling: intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

For me it's Ayn Rand: intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

you both have AIDS too

For me it's zizek: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

this

Absolutely Dr. Seuss. Especially his early stuff. Intelligent, nihilistic, and a with wicked sense of humor.

Great thread

I like Heller, I truly see the world like he does the portrayal of a postmoderist nutjob society is spot on.

oh yeah, not to mention that he and I are both intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

For me it's John Green: intelligent nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

For me it's Shell Silverstein: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

excellent

For me its Brian Griffin: intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor.

I'm Mark Twain

We both have pseudonyms we use in order to mislead prostitutes we may have impregnated. We both have crack cocaine addictions. We both are obsessed with writing about children. We both killed men on rivers. Our writing is both not very good and yet very good at the same time.

For me it's Dr Seuss: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

For me it's J.K. Rowling: unintelligent, idealistic, and with a righteous sense of humor.

For me it's Laozi: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

*sniff*