Where are my Skyline niggas at?

Where are my Skyline niggas at?

Probably puking that garbage up

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

>make a spicy ragu and put it on pasta with shredded cheese
>OH WOW LOOK AT OUR UNIQUE REGIONAL DELICACY
the only thing unique about it is you're using kraft ingredients you bought at walmart

fucking ohio. Fuck you

I have tried it and for the rest of that day it felt like I had a brick in my stomach

>spicy
nigga you what

It's just Cincinnati, once you leave the metro area, no one gives a fuck about it

Time to bump all the threads that are going to die

I cooked some country style pork ribs with beef broth, onion, garlic, cinnamon, and nutmeg and it tasted exactly like skyline but without the floor-grade meatslop factor. It was delicious

Has anyone ordered anything on the menu besides 3ways and Coney's? Are they any good?

Do Americans really eat this as an alternative to McChickens?

if its not spicy then its even worse because then its just a regular old meat sauce

They do a Skyline potato. Chili on top of a baked potato with cheese if you like it.

I'm not a big spaghetti guy, so that's what I normally get.

Shoutout to the 513. Anderson township here

it's sweet

so you're eating progresso with meat on spaghetti? what an innovation!

>so you're eating
I'm definitely not, but it helps to know what you're taking about before you attempt to shit all over it. Otherwise you just look like a moron.

>inb4 we do things a bit different here in ohio

There are Skyline locations dotted around the state. I'm from Cleveland, and I wouldn't eat it regularly but it's a nice treat now and then. It's good drunk/hangover food.

Good stuff

I always get a 5 way and two coneys.

They also have a vegetarian black beans and rice bowl that's decent. Just don't get it with the sour cream.

is it just cheese?

Nah its a medium 3-way. theres pasta and meat sauce under it all

Coming from Detroit, the coneys on their menu are the biggest abomination.

I tried that the other day. I figured there was no way that shit could be good on spaghetti. Gotta say I was happily proven wrong.

I like this shit but why do they put so much cheese on it.

Not even, apparently it's got chocolate or something in it.

It's mild cheddar so you end up having to use a bit more, plus once it melts down a little it's really not that much. The idea is to get a little of every flavor in one bite.

Mate, that's a lot of fucking cheese.

So is this. No one blows a gasket when they see a dish of mac and cheese though.

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but speak for yourself.

Queso es bueno.

This makes me sad. Is all of the Midwest a third world country?

I drove back from Indy to Lexington and stopped in Cincy for a 3-way. I didn't get a cheese coney with it because I didn't want to pass out while driving.
Good, but HEAVY.

>Anderson township here
same, wanna fuck?