Best soft drink ever

best soft drink ever

This or Sunkist

I make my own with good orange juice and 7 up

Drink this even though I don't do anything physical.

You're not wrong.
it's been way too long since I've last had one though

doing it wrong, you should use canada dry seltzer and high pulp OJ. one of the best things about orangina was the low sugar content (compared to other drinks)

Fuck, I love Orangina.

False

It's a toss up between Orangina and this. I love both, they're pretty much the only carbonated drinks I'm tempted enough to drink.

Based french, even better than sanpellegrino

Das right mane. *smacks lips*. Dis shit gud

step aside children.

*pukes*

Not bad but I can't get it where I live, like most of the stuff posted here.

Step aside, plebs

pic related is a carbonated pleb filter

>cane sugar
???

are you serious?

>drinking the sugar jew

Dies

And......
It’s a soda thread.
Never change, Veeky Forums.

Yes, as opposed to corn syrup or beet sugar, you retard.

Poorfags need not apply

Vimto tastes like it's gotten weaker over the years. I remember being a kid and the intensity of the flavor was honestly quite gross at first, but eventually I got used to it and actually loved it. Now it just tastes watered down.

no we need another shitty cooking thread by raging faggots making another hit dish from Burundi
ultimate cuck drink

My personal favorite brand, except for the orange one, that one could stand to be a little bolder.

A real mans soft drink.

>heterosexuals need not apply
ftfy

Don't have a picture but carusos Italian soda is really good. I always get a bottle when I go to golden corral, don't know where to get it otherwise.

Fuck golden corral. I meant cracker barrel. I don't even know how I got that mixed up.

That's one reason why I buy the concentrate and mix it with seltzer myself.

yea tonic's pretty awesome too. Actually orangina and tonic are the only 2 soft drinks i enjoy

I am 6' 6", and demolish an orangina in one drink. I am not poor, but prefer to mix my own 7up and juice alternative. You are correct that it beats most common sodas.

>cola and orange juice
Gas fur euch alle.

soft drinkino

unironically goat

It literally lost all of its greatness once they changed the formula and renamed it Coke Zero Sugar.

Haven't seen this in ages in my area. They're the shit. I used to get them every so often at my local deli as a kid when I'd get lunch with my mom.

horrible, this is the only passable coke

Darkie detected.

All sodas taste worse when they come in 2 liters.

no contest

some pretty good shit here, too bad I live in the middle of fucking nowehere

Afri-Cola

the 50s called, just say nigger.

>Work for a soda company
>Edgy numale weeb emo teen comes up to me
>"Excuse me sir, but where is the CREAM SODA?"
>Look at him and say "Well I don't work here, but I'd think it'd be on this aisle."
>I point to the IBC cream soda
>Tell him that's the only cream soda I've seen on this aisle.
>He walks off

Yeah that's right, faggot.

>a dollar tree soda is better than a lot of other sodas

>Shasta

Are you black? Also Super One sells Shasta, but it's the only supermarket I know of that sells it. Don't think Wal-Mart or other mainstream places sell it.

American bottles are ghastly

>the carbonated jew

Sorry non socal fags you’ll never have the nectar of the gods

Fuck forgot pic

I still think nothing beats a nice classic mexican coke. It goes great with just about all types of food as well, like Pizza, Burgers, Mexican food, BBQ etc.

I hate soda in 2 liters, seems to go flat in a couple hours

chinotto taste like shit

Seen this in krogers for a long time. Sell me on it.

I love those things

Coca cola sucks

SIP BOI COMING THROUGH, OUT OF THE WAY NIGGERS

cant wait to have that first sipp of the day

Best, they'd always have this at our local Rec Center when we were kids and It tasted the best the pulp bitters and the refreshingly sweet taste. I always thought the bottles were shaped like M26 frags don't ask why.

You are all smalltime.

inb4 ironic clorox png

San Pellegrino Limonata

Fuck out of here plebshits

>pleb detected

Irn Bru.
One of the only good things to ever come out of Scotland.

You faggots will never try this but it's delicious and I don't know how to describe how it tastes. Easily Goat

t. Fuckin' Spic

for me it's dandelion and burdock. the best soft drink.

>not whisky
You disgust me user

Thanks Germany ^_^

Picked up this bad boy at a Polish bakery a couple days ago. Pretty sure it's supposed to be some kind of Wild Berry flavored Fanta, but I definitely must say that this stuff is pretty fucking delicious. Shokata Fanta's also pretty based as well.

I drink a lot of coke zero and I really can't point out the difference.

fuck you

malina means raspberry, but there's also a blackberry in the logo

yes lad

Best grapefruit soda.

as well as green apple and kiwi strawberry

>not based crushed melon

It's orange juice and Pellegrino sparkling water. I drink it almost every day. Anyone remember the commercial for Orangina?

Almost!

where the hell did the sterotype of blacks liking grape soda come from? also grape soda is delicious .

FACT: LONDONERS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD

Whats the difference between mexican coke and estados unidos coke?
t.mexico

Mexican coke proceeds go to Mexican cartels and États-Unis coke proceeds go to Trump's best friends and also sometimes a nigger. So pick your poison.

The Mexican Coke they import in glass is made with cane sugar, while Coke they sell nationwide in the US is high fructose corn syrup. I've tried both in glass bottles, and the difference in taste is quite noticable.

Canadian here

Is it supposed to be pronounced like "Iron Brew" or what? I see it mentioned a lot, what flavour is it anyways?

>Has no caffeine
For what purpose would I drink this? Drinks must be either
>Hydrating
>Stimulating
Or
>Get you drunk
Sprite, orange vagina, Sierra mist, root beer, etc don't do anything and are therefore worthless.

This

Right here

got him!

Original, Canada dry versions, and Dr pepper versions.

/ex-yu/ product are still one of the best out there

oh my fucking god. they make grapefruit soda too? im gonna have to find that shit asap

It seems like they're using more artificial sweetener in it now than they used to. It's a bit disappointing. The off brand "fruit soda" they sell in the sari sari stores that sell RC Cola products is better.

I got an 8 pack and a 2 liter of the original formula for christmas
it was a good week, but its all gone now

back to bepis max for me now