I got a soda stream for christmas

i got a soda stream for christmas

what do i do with it?

>side-by-side in peace and harmony

conflict makes better consumer products

Boycott Israel! Don't believe their propaganda!

kek I bought one for my dad and his wife and had a laugh over this sticker too

i would have preferred a conflict soda stream

What is the point of these when pop is dirt cheap in a bottle?

Pork soda.

>pop
You mean soda like coke or whatever? Because this gives water too, and the gas costs like 7 bucks for 60 liters of water

cheaper, more convenient, less waste

>Boycott Israel
Bad goy, that's illegal for some reason!

Soda-ise your semen

i drink 3-4 liters of sparkling water a day, and live in a first world country that has great tasting and fresh tap water. there is no reason to pay more and then have to carry water up my stairs when there are pipes bringing nice water that i can carbonate to use as soda (rarely) or sparkling water.

also i can control the amount of carbonation so i can make SUPER CARBONATED water if i am hungover or really thirsty.

all three of these are objectively wrong
>have to buy CO2 and syrup when soda is literally 99 cents for a 2-liter
>soda you make goes flat super fast even if you keep it in the bottle
>the bottle is tiny as shit meaning you're either buying more bottles or remaking soda multiple times
it's literally a novelty, you can carbonate anything you want, but after you've tried lemonade, coffee, tea, soup, kool-ade, and anything else in your house you can think of adding bubbles to, it gets old really fast

how fat are you?

>coffee, tea, soup
So, it does work on stuff like that? Stuff with insoluble particulate matter? That almost sounds like enough of a novelty to justify buying one.

The bottle screws up into the device, and the device has a nozzle that goes down into the liquid and shoots the CO2 into it. So yes, as long as it's liquid, you can carbonate it.
My roommate a few years ago had one he never used, because, surprise, he was bored with it. He let me use it, I bought some syrup and some CO2 cartridges, and I got bored of it too. It's not cheaper in any respect, it's shit for dumb soccer moms to get fooled into buying because it's "healthier".
6' 0", 220 down from 270 about a year ago.

It says on the machine not to carbonate anything but water

yeah
this guy is just a fat false flagger

Replace soda you fatty

it's water you stupid american

it's not illegal where I live! When I see a product is made in Occupied Palestine, I just don't buy it. No one can stop me.

Boycott Israel!

Why not? Lots of appliances have warnings that nobody obeys.

I'd be surprised if nobody's done this already

I have one and never use it.
I wasn't a fan of the taste. I used it for mixed drinks mostly.

Aerate your own champagne and fool any thots you may have as company.

That's kind of a good idea though. I never use soda or carbonated anything, except as mixers. So it's annoying when the tonic water is always flat because it's weeks old. Could I use a soda stream to re-carbonate flat tonic water?

It's a fucking nozzle that goes down in the water. If you're so fucking scared over it then you can strain out all the solids so it's stock, THEN carbonate it, THEN readd everything back in.
>fat false flagger
pic related

I'm the same. I don't ever buy soda so it wasn't really for me. I've personally never done that. But I used it to make sparkling water all the time. Goes good with zinfindel.

Kek, are you my mom?

Well, son, this is awkward.

The major downside is cleaning the bottles.

OP's boyfriend might like this

Gassed mayo

Put cheap wine through it.
Make champagne.
Profit.

Why buy this when I can just put bubbles for free with a straw?

Fizzy ketchup
Fizzy marmalade
Fizzy soup
Fizzy swimming pool
Fizzy melted butter to put on crabs
Fizzy egg white
Fizzy tomato juice for fizzy bloody marys
Fizzy milk

Sieg zion! They literally dindus.

>Jews
>Working

More like they paid some hungry Arab to do it

>produced by happy arabs working side by side with the illegal palestine occupationist zionists.
>they blew up my cousin's house w/o due process, stole my grandfather's land but I guess I'll join hands because they really have a good heart and want to keep me as a second class citizen

I was thinking of getting one since i like bubbly drinks but after seeing it is made in israel i wont be, seriously that turned me completely off

there are lots of other brands that do the same thing. sodastream actually has a lot of bad reviews on amazon unrelated to where it was made.

So the sticker was the only thing that stopped you from buying the Sodastream?

I can't believe people actually spend their money on this shit

BUY IT GOYIM.

GTK, RWN

You're supposed to buy an adapter off Amazon that lets you connect one of those giant tanks that you can mount under your sink. It's so dirt cheap its practically free and for flavoring you just add some lemon or something.

thanks

I didnt research it at all, wasnt set on specifically buying this brand or that, but since sodastream is kike made that is off the list

I have israeli made camera bags and they are total garbage

The point is that these "cheap soda-making machines" are fucking scams, and that you didn't get one just because it had a "made in Israel" sticker.

You're so dense, you fucking goy.

Kinda funny the jews produce and sell gassing machines.

That's not funny at all. People literally died.

as in they died in literature. never happened. A couple Jew prisoners of war died of being dirty and picky about dinner. the rest is propaganda

>I can't believe people actually spend their money on this shit
Says a jew somewhere in the world every 10 seconds

>Sodastream
>made in factory built on land literally stolen from Palestinians and illegally occupied by armed Zionists
>hires one Palestinian scab just to put that sticker on the box

No? Not even a little funny? I thought is was funny because jews pretend they were gassed 6 million times and hence the reference to the jewish gassing machines.

According to official red cross documents that weren't immediately released until long after the de-nazification process, the total is over 270,000.
A bit short of the historically symbolic 6 million.
A good deal of the body piles you see in post war footage, emaciated by typhus, are not even Jews and all the 'naughty camps' were coincidentally the ones liberated by the red army and blocked to the west.

no no the russians are bad guys remember!

AND THEY GOT FREE TATTOOS!

You ever see a Jew overreact to anything?

Really. It was two or three guys who died, and Anne Frank... The same Anne Frank that lived in an unsuspecting dutch family's attic, only to hammer murdered them in the night.

>>they blew up my cousin's house w/o due process, stole my grandfather's land

tt. Lies from arabs. [spoiler]Bedouin nomads are the original natives other than jews. They willing joined the israel state. Some of the them are even loyal soldiers for IDF. Modern Palestines are sons of arab terrorists who fought israel in the 6 day war and never stopped getting butthurt. [/spoiler]

>mfw when the zionist thieves operating as the Irgun (aka jewish ISIS) terrorist bombed the King David Hotel in Jerusalem in 1946 killing over 100 innocent european civilians
>zionist thieves dinnit do nuffin
>here, have another 100 billion on behalf of the trump administration.