Tfw have a shrimp po'boy with lots of hot sauce from the food truck every Friday for lunch

>tfw have a shrimp po'boy with lots of hot sauce from the food truck every Friday for lunch

Anyone else do something like this? Something you have every week that you look forward to?

>tfw it's one of the few joys in my life

I hope you get food poisoning

I look forward to eating my weekly pizza friday and steak saturday after a week of starving

auntie annes has a $1 pretzel special for mall employees on tuesdays.

Jesus that looks so fucking good, I'm in a more suburban area so there's not really any cheap food trucks, id probably have to go to publix for something like this

>called a po'boy
>I bet that's a $10 sandwich

I like to go to a local Chinese buffet for lunch on Saturdays. They do a $7.50 lunch special and it's always quiet in there. They have sushi and peanut butter chicken.

>sushi at a Chinese place

Lengua tacos with a Mexican Coca-Cola from my local truck for me.

meatball sub from the local bakery

I try to visit my father, mother, and my brother on a weekly basis. Near my father is the best taco truck in the city, three al pastor tacos and a mandarin jarritos is my fucking jam. Near my mothers is a super traditional korean joint, spicy pork bulgogi with extra rice and a side of japchae is also a pleasure. Me and my brother just grill together and drink beer on his porch when we hang.

What in the flying fuck? Sushi from a buffet? Peanut butter chicken? Where in Iowa do you live?

Sushi in buffets is really fucking common

Banh mi from a deli right near my house. It's better than the one you'd get at the authentic Vietnamese place.

I don't think I've ever been to a chinese buffet that didn't at least have some maki

>I hope you get food poisoning
Damn nigga you is cold

I have these wings from my favorite wings place once a month. So spicy and flavorful

Hot lemon pepper? You in Texas or South?

I'm in Texas and that's fire-in-the-hole in the left and spicy garlic parmesan on the right. Are you familiar with these wings?

chicken tacos from this mexican place that's local to my town every thursday, 5 tacos on a plate with this amazing sauce that you dip them into as you eat them, with limes

have that with a side of pinto beans, A+

takoyaki saturdays

Nope. They look good though.

sesame balls/jian dui with red bean paste on tuesdays

every tuesday i go do my laundry at this laundry mat. there is a taco bell next door. i drop like $20 on taco bell every tuesday and i love it.

I get a lamb gyro with three falafels and tziki sauce every thursday.
I fucking love falafels

I used to walk to a local coffee shop when I went to school downtown, I'd get a eiskaffe weekly it was so fucking good

I also really like this local Cuban shop I used to eat at weekly, I like to get their combo of a Cuban sandwich with black beans and yellow rice. Shit is excellent senpai, and I would have half the sandwich there, half later.

Falafel is truly excellent, nobody serves it on my town because my town is too white for that, all they want is chick fil a.

enjoy your sea roaches

A couple greek places thankfully sprung up here. They're stupidly overpriced (like $8 for a small gyro and $5 for 3 falafels) but its worth it

Grab a #9 from Jimmy Johns after my Sunday job of delivering amazon packages for USPS.

delicious way to end a cozy and easy 1 day a week job getting paid a decent wage to take a Sunday morning drive through the country

i wish i had something like this, because my life currently feels empty and without joy or anything to look forward to besides just leaving work.

work out or just run
take zinc/vitamin d
take kava
take medicinal mushrooms
take nootropics
eat fermented foods and get B vitamins

Comfy thread :3

Every friday night I go to the local ramen spot after work and get the spicy tonkotsu ramen with extra chashu.

Nice. I wish I had a Greek food restaurant near me. I have to drive 40+ minutes to get to one

I don't do it quite weekly, but every couple of weeks I get some sour tofu soup from this Cambodian place down the street. Thinking about it literally makes my mouth water.

When I worked on the other side of town, I used to go just about every week to this little mom-and-pop Indian stand downtown. Their menu would be different every day. I went there so regularly they usually had a pot of spiced tea already going for when I came in (they always made it to order on the stovetop). Their pickles were amazing. I miss that place.