He hasn't read J R

>he hasn't read J R
fucking kill yourself senpai

I'm a white man, I don't give a shit what you think, cuck. I'm proud of my heritage and convictions

Couldn't I just read J R?

>J R
Which Harry Potter book did she write?

dumb bitch

I hope everyone who has ever done anything remotely similar to what she did gets a quarter

B-but I'm halfway through the Recognitions.

>he hasn't read the atrocity exhibition
kys cuckslave

nah I think I'll just ruin your life

I hear white collar offenders go to low sec anyway

wtf i have you faggot. it reminded me of naked lunch and travesty mixed together. it was trash kys.
sucks for you the rest of it is boring as fuck.

J R should be in the meme trilogy. It's fucking worthy.

>he hasn't read a german picturesque

I picked it up late last night before going to bed. Opened it randomly to the middle, where Bast returns from his business trip to Eagle Mills to the Entropy Apartment and gets held up by Gibbs and then meets JR at the museum to talk to the lawyer. I ended up reading through 60 pages before putting it down. Rereading it is one of my favourite things to do, like dipping into Moby Dick or Don Quixote or reading aloud your favourite parts from Shakespeare.

its too good for the meme trilogy.

every fucking part with the apartment kills me. the shoe prints on the wall. the film canisters. the potato chips. the couch. the tap. the tub.

btw that's a promise, not a threat

I really hope you're lying, the first half has been great. How does J R compare?

>Hoppin' With Flavor
>36 Boxes 200 2-Ply
>24-1 Pint Mazola New Improved
I got tired of these on my first read, but going through it again I appreciate how Gaddis manages to clutter up the page and our reading with the same junk cluttering the apartment. It's like slapstick.

Not the guy you're replying to, but the book is pretty consistent up until the last 100 pages. I won't ruin it for you, but I'll give you a heads up and say the last part basically operates like an epilogue for most of the (remaining) characters to dick around. It's absolutely necessary though to see two characters' stories to the end.

I dunno what he's on about. I thought the ending was great.

Its a great plan, it is, but it only works if I'm dead. It still might work, but uh.. you will die with me. Figuratively, of course.

>he thinks picaresque is spelled "picturesque"

thats what she said

well there was a meme trilogy with the recognitions, so its something.

>he hasn't read "a german picturesque"