Go to Wendy's drive through

>Go to Wendy's drive through
>Try to ask for chicken nuggets
>Say chicken mcnuggets by accident
>Try to correct myself but say mcnuggets again
>Turn 360 degrees and drive away
Never wanted to kill myself so fast before in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ye-PdcKaEB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm sure they were extremely offended

Funny thing was, there's a McDonald's building directly next to it. They are pretty much isolated in between a street and a giant parking lot in a shopping center. It's set up so everyone sees the McDonald's first so the Wendy's is usually near empty and the McDonald's is always full. Who knows, maybe the cashier really was offended.

I once wore a Mac Tonight tshirt (before he was racist) shirt into Burger King. Got called out by the cashier. Killed myself that afternoon.

Another fast food thread.

How original.

They're the best threads tho

>go to mcdicks drive thru
>"may I take your order"
>say no

Used to work at Wendy's. People would say mcnuggets all of the time and it was amusing for the first couple seconds but after that we forgot about it and focused on taking the order. Stop being retarded because it is not a big deal.

this actually blew my mind a little bit

>go to Wendy's with friend
>friend says he wants an order of nuggers
>black cashier gets offended immediately and runs to the back to get her manager (also black)
>manager comes out, asks, "Can I help you?"
>friend repeats his request for 10pc nuggers
>manager goes off the fucking rails and starts screaming at us, telling us to piss off with our racism, it's 2017, blah blah blah white people
>friend responds that he'll just go get his chicken NIGGERS elsewhere and we leave

That last part didn't happen you underaged shit stain

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=ye-PdcKaEB0

>go to wendy's
>'may i take your order, please?'
>yes. may i have some updog?
>'what's updog?'
>nothing. what's up with you?
>turn 360ยบ
>drive away

those were lame as hell.
the only one I remember while working McD drive thru was a guy with his girlfriend. he pulled into the drive thru backwards.
but we as the workers "pranked" the customers more often. saying home of the whopper or welcome to burger king. most of the customers took it well

>i have to make up derogatory, nonsensical stories about human interactions with people who don't look like I do to virtue signal to my self identified tribe of cumskins

Pathetic, the absolute state of the alt-right.

Every black person who orders from me says McNuggets or MacNuggets. They think the food is called McNuggets.

Have ordered a Big Mac at Burger King and a Big King at McDonalds.

The personnel at BK caught on and asked if I wanted a Big King instead.
The girl at Mc Donalds got a manager involved (without her asking him to come). I guess she was a trainee.

I apologized with a short sorry in both cases and went my way.

you dun goofed bro you dun goofed

"
>I'll take "things that never happened" for 200 Alex.

>qt working drive thru
>"enjoy your meal!"
>"y-you too..."

i think that was the point of the video

That reminds me of when I worked for Subway and how so many people asked for Honey Wheat which was Togo's name for Honey Oat. If those Wendy's employees were like us, then they knew exactly what you meant and don't really care about it.

Don't be that guy, it's not about being black, it's about being from poor neighborhood.

No idea what a Togo's is, but it's possible that when they think of "Honey anything" bread, their mind goes to honey wheat. At least, that's how it is for me.

And then everyone started clapping

OP, I have a friend that works at Wendy's and I'm not joking, he say's this happens all the time and it annoys the shit out of him

HAHAHA WATCH ME DRIVE UP AND DRIVE AWAY WITHOUT ORDERING I'M SO FUNNY``

>go to Wendy's
>Order spicy nugs
>"sorry, we don't have spicy nugs"

Why go on living?

>Go to Wendy's to order my favorite fresh mozzarella salad like I usually do
>"I'm sorry sir, the fresh mozzarella salad has been discontinued"
>Stare in disbelief as I scan the menu board for the salads and realize that it was just only a seasonal thing
>The only other salads are a fucking taco salad, a "Power Mediterranean" salad, a spicy chicken salad, and an apple pecan salad
>The fresh mozzarella was pretty much the only "salad" salad they had and it was a fucking seasonal item
>Order the spicy chicken one after moments of terribly confused rumination
>Immediately regret my decision but order it and eat it anyway
Saddest day of my life. Nearly hung myself with the lettuce leaves afterwards.

>Nearly hung myself with the lettuce leaves
I hope you know that wouldn't actually work you fucking retard, they'd snap we before they take your weight

This isn't /b/

If you turned 360 degrees you'd be facing the same way.

>go to taco bell
>order smothered burrito
>we don't have that anymore
what the shit they've had it for fucking years and they decide now to take it off the menu? why?

>go to wendys almost every week for good burger
>one week they get new cook or something who puts way too much sauce on
>too the point they become inedibly cold and moist from sauce
>never eat wendies again

How is there always someone who falls for this every fucking time? You'd think this meme has reached ascended levels by now, but there is always one guy. Perhaps that is it's special power.