Townsends

Has anyone ever tried to make his cast iron recipes? His beef pie looked great, but I'm not sure how long to cook it for.

who is james townsend? his deceased father?

i quite enjoy this channel for relaxation purposes but his constant shilling of their own fucking website where you can buy LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU NEED to be some authentic fucking 18th century cunt i swear

Have you seen the price of their cast iron dutch oven? Shiieet.

Well it is cast iron. Still, $100 is a lot. It's something you'll keep forever though.

>same price as a blanket
l m a o

>his constant shilling of their own fucking website where you can buy LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU NEED to be some authentic fucking 18th century cunt i swear

That's literally what the videos are for you dingus

He's not going to make a video about baked beans or whatever unless he or his friends needed to make beens at a renfaire and he had his shop devise a bean baking jar for them and for sale online.

The fuck do I care what his reasons are for shilling his 200 year old garbage

The gall this man possesses to also ask for support on patreon

I swear

Don't watch it then

Stop watching literal advertisements if you don't want to be advertised to, retard.

he built his business on selling stuff to colonial america/civil war reenactors the whole point is for it to e authentic

>stop watching interesting food stuffs with some literal jew shilling his bullshit every half second
ftfy

fuck you

t. poor nigger

u mad

I quite enjoy '90s recordings of the Shopping Channel for relaxation purposes because Mike Rowe's voice is so soothing BUT HE KEEPS TRYING TO FUCKING SELL ME SHIT god damn cunt i swear

Literally butt ravaged and leaking.

he hates western civilization, why should I support a race traitor

this guy looks like he has a shit fetish. his face says it. i bet $100 this dude fucking loves to play with peoples loafs.

You stop that he is pure

You don't need any kind of cast iron or dutch oven to make this recipe.

If you make the dough correctly, it's firm enough to bake on a simple tray. Pic related. It's been awhile since I've seen that video, but I recall he even mentioned that...

Thanks for the pic user
I was referring to his big pie, and some of us want to actually give campfire cooking a try

James is Jon's father, he's not dead afaik, he was in a video not that long ago about shoes or something

He has a nice channel, however the current state of this thread saddens me.

The last townsends thread was pure before it melted into cuckposting