Thin-sliced is best-sliced

Thin sliced bread is the best bread for sandwiches:
>In most sandwiches, bread contributes little to nothing, so more slices of bread from the same loaf = more sandwiches from the same loaf
>If one were to make a cheese sandwich with thick bread, they would need to put more cheese for the same flavor intensity as if they had used thin bread (other fillings apply)
>A good bulk of the calories in a sandwich comes from the bread, so using thinner bread reduces the calories and so makes the sandwich healthier
>If one wanted to toast a piece of thick bread it'd go crusty on the outside, but instead of remaining soft and fluffy on the inside the crust begins to sap out moisture from the center, making it soggy and making the center stale, thin sliced toast toasts through a lot more evenly

If any beta-thicks want to respond to this, sit down, think hard about your degeneracy, and come back when you have the right opinion

>In most sandwiches, bread contributes little to nothing

What does it do, then? I'm not talking that gourmet stuff, I'm talking in your average standard sandwich.

Thin bread is flimsier than normal bread.

So? A good sandwich it should hold itself together.

Bread is just the handle of the sandwich, taco bread is so thin, yet so valued.

why do you want fewer calories friend?

Never said it was necessarily me.

Have you tried Toast Melba?

Maybe you shoould try having some good bread and not 80%sawdust white bread

Yes, your point?

This applies to all bread in general, the picture was just to show beta-thicks how thin it should be.

I would have expected no reply or "yes, it was good" / "no" or something else entirely.

That's not longbread

I see where you're going with this, but they're incomparable.

>That's not longbread
never said it was

Incompareable how?

How many Melba sandwiches have you seen?

>Thin-sliced is best-sliced

>using thinner bread reduces the calories and so makes the sandwich healthier
>he thinks that low calorie = healthy
there's only one beta here

Didn't answer my question.

dumb thread

sage

>Thin-sliced toast is totally unrelated to thin-sliced sandwiches
Sure.

The only thing stopping it from making a decent sandwich is its size, and rigidity.

Sage isn't a downvote

Nor is it visible anymore because of tards that think it's a downvote

Only if you toast it

Honestly, it's better that way. Whether or not i bump a thread is my own business. Sometimes i have something to say in a shit thread. This thread is alright though, bread is no joke.

And anyone who wants to tell the world can just type it.