Whats the ultimate BLT recipe?

Whats the ultimate BLT recipe?

Liver Cancer, Cirrhosis and Fatty liver.

think cut bacon, baked in oven to perfect. too much of it.
beef steak tomato 2 slices
mayo. never miracle whip
fuck green stuff
toasted wheat bread

Wow.

You sure don't know how to make a BLT.

>fuck green stuff
What do you think the L is for genius?

Leave it out
Leafs are for pussies

that shit is for statue dongs. not sandwiches

T.American

You're vile, I'm sure you already know that.

Fucking +18 leave the internet before your mom finds out where you've been

someone cover this statue dong with lettuce.

I've been a chef for 10 years and have decided to become the dark night of Veeky Forums and this sounds terrible

you need to go to some other board and study BLT's

You'd alllllll eat my BLT's! Especially the chef. I know Chefs. You'd want fucking two.

the L is for Last laugh

i think he was trying to say

I like a small amount or bacon, maybe three thin slices. Two slices are even better spaced out a bit. Then a lot of tomato and lettuce. I like a lot of mayo too but I can see how people wouldn't want a lot of that

I put vinegar on mine

I like to make mine with thick cut bacon, cooked so it's crispy but still a little flexible, a couple thick slices of ripe tomato, arugula or baby spinach instead of lettuce, plenty of mayo on lightly toasted sourdough.

Here's a secret: use mayonnaise (obviously), but also a dash of mustard.

a popular food, but most leave the L out

Use Mustardayonnaise.

BTL is better than BLT.

You gotta put the tomato between the lettuce and the bacon to protect the bread from the juices, or it all gets soggy.

You protect the bread from the juices with the mayo, you complete rookie. This joker probably doesn't even know what butter or melted cheese is.

shit that don't belong on a bt hold the l

stop doing things, you're not good at it.

I like BOT's: bacon, onion and tomato.

add a fried egg to the sandwich.

I like BET's: bacon, egg and tomato.

I know you stupid assholes don't know how to make food. Use Italian white bread, toasted. You can use Roma tomatoes even, or beefstake if you want. Highly hydrated romaine lettuce. Real Mayo, cracked 4 type pepper, on both slices. Bacon cooked to crispness.