Tonight:Seafood blend in bowties with parmeasean reggiano cream sauce

Tonight:Seafood blend in bowties with parmeasean reggiano cream sauce

>seafood blend

chef john looking rough lately

Why are you using real cheese and fake pre-grated? Looks like it could turn out okay although I would use heavy cream instead of milk. I'm lazy tonight and making a ham steak with brown sugar and maple syrup, homemade mac and cheese, and some sauteed kale, onion, and jalepeno.

Nah i didnt put the grated in. I was worried the real cheese wasnt gonna break down right but its fine

>lazy tonight
>im preparing just a dish with 2 relatively complex sides

get fukkeeed nigga im not lazy myself and i know you're just a bragging cunt

>Mac and cheese, sauteing 3 veggies
>complex

>relatively

i was speaking in murrikan terms

We are american, just a couple who loves to cook. This meal takes much less prep than let's say making a batch of meatballs and sauce.

you're supposed to match dye lots when you buy multiple boxes of tile my man
how did you not notice that one

Op here. Im no pleb. It was on purpose. I imstalled the kitchen myself

Yesterday Night: Osso Bucco over a parmigianno reggianno risotto

Looks delicious.

it was incredible.

That looks fantastic, nice work.

literally a whole frog
you aint fooling me

wouldn' that make it even more amazing.

praise kek

Lazy American here. Decided on pork loin stir fry instead of ham steaks. Some mushrooms, eggplant, onion, and garlic with Korean BBQ sauce, some rice wine, and Korean chili paste.

Finished product. These are bamboo chopsticks if anyone is concerned, not metal.

i don't think any one was worried about it man

I’m so glad you cleared up the chopstick issue, I was really concerned there for a second..

>tfw the chopsticks are bamboo and not metal

Never mix seafood and cheese!

meh

this. what the fuck are you doing OP

Never had shrimp alfredo? What do you think a parm cream sauce is? The real question you should be asking is why OP is using that cheap-ass pre-grated "parm" powder.

That whole "never mix seafood and cheese" meme is just retards spouting retarded things. Pay it no mind.

its fucking disgusting is what it is.

for me farfalle is the worst pasta shape.

>sour cream sauce

A jack classic.

does the hallupeeno lend decent flavor to sauteed kale? i always use a splash of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice, some crushed garlic and some red pepper flakes when i do kale or other greens in that way.

I find it perfectly masks any residual bitterness and it blends perfectly with onions and garlic. I use olive oil and butter to sautée.