THE FUCKING WINE PILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm going to ditch beer and shit and go for just drinking red wine, straight up.

>Man lives to 107 'by only drinking red wine'
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/man-lives-to-107-by-only-drinking-red-wine-a6854906.html

>Preventing dementia
>Protection from prostate cancer
>Reducing risk of depression
>Preventing vision loss
>Healthy blood vessels and blood pressure
>Heart health and type-2 diabetes
>Protects against heart disease
>Preventing liver disease
>Preventing dental cavities
>Treating acne
>Improving lung function and preventing lung cancer
>Preventing breast cancer
>Minimizes damages if you ever suffer from a stroke
medicaldaily.com/red-wine-burns-fat-and-lowers-blood-pressure-plus-5-other-health-benefits-winos-321382

>Drinking red wine 'can help you live longer and healthier life', scientists claim
>It improves your balance
>It helps during childbirth
>It boosts fertility
telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/nutrition/red-wine-unexpected-health-benefits/

It's fucking CONFIRMED! Wine is the green tea of alcohol, and I'm going to primarily drink wine at the house, when I choose to buy alcohol.

When I'm out friends at the bar or even in a dance club? I'll fucking ask for a glass of wine.

Stereotypes can exist for a reason, and indeed - you rarely see stupid people drinking wine.

Join me my friends. Drink wine. Improve your life. Start a beautiful family. Continue to drink wine.

what kind of alcohol will kill me the fastest

Isopropyl?

I would drink something really sugary.

Vodka mixed or chased with schnapps

Were the Japanese wrong? Is wine more beneficial to your health than hot tea? Figured herbal tea was way more healthy and beneficial, though I have read that doctors say a glass of red wine does have health benefits....in moderation.

What exactly are the Japanese wrong about?

begone, satan

I thought the Japanese claimed hot tea is like a god-tier drink for just about everything? Like in terms of both health and among other things. But focusing mostly on the health factors of herbal tea.

but i don't like the taste.

Hot tea is a good drink. Where did you think otherwise? Even just the heat of the water has beneficial effects.

Anyways, wine isn't a superfood like people claim. Phenols, which are the "good for the heart" compounds in wine, have only shown a casual relationship with heart health.

There seems to be a lot more healthy related shit associated with wine than just preventing heart disease

beer and spirits BTFO

but beer tastes better

>100's of brands of wine
>Doesn't like the taste

Have you ever tried experimenting with different brands? It's like beer. You won't like every brand, but you'll eventually find one you like the taste of. I mean, most people have a certain beer they prefer over other brands of beer. And some have certain beer they won't drink because they think it taste like shit.

Red wine's good.
Extremely cheap and tastes amazing so long as it's not 30+ degrees.
I seriously doubt that it's healthy though, I just ended up getting stomach aches all day after drinking it for a month every day.

it's not really like beer though. beer has way more variety than red wine

I'm a guy and also a big lightweight with alcohol since I don't really drink, honestly it's just a low tolerance. Anyway ONE glass of red wine just hits me like a sack of bricks, and I'm not talking about being drunk. It makes me so sleepy, like I'll pass out quick after one glass. I know a bottle of beer just makes me lightheaded and tipsy, but it doesn't make me sleepy as fuck.

I know if I ever have trouble going to sleep I can just drink like a glass of wine and sleep like the dead.

Hmm, I was drinking 5-6 glasses a night but yeah, it's nice to help with sleeping.

heheheheh
great comment.

are you retarded or just pretending to be retarded?

red wine is to be drank with food, especially for beginner palates

look for burgundy if you can afford (hautes-cotes de nuit, hautes cotes de beaune, chateauneuf du pape), or Loire valley wines (chinon, st nicolas de bourgueil, saumur champigny)

go for pinot noir grape.
those are the lighter, sweeter reds, have some cheese with it (real cheese, not fluo bricks), or if your palate is too green for cheese, with chocolate desserts (again real dark chocolate stuff, not sugar-bomb milky brown paste)

chocolate+red is GOAT as quick spread when you bring a gril home, puts you both in the mood, and dark choc is good for your wiener

please learn to use the catalog

>666
>satan telling you to drink the blood of Christ
Aight, I'll bite.

Since OP doesn't include any info at all about wine, I'll throw in a few pointers.

>Red vs. White
Health-wise, the primary difference is the antioxidants in the skins that are left on for red wine. White wine contains some of those benefits, but not as much.
Flavor-wise, take your pick. Wine has a MASSIVE variety to it, even among whites, reds, rose, and all the others (yes there's others).

>Vintage
Don't worry about this for now. Vintage is the year a wine was grown. In short, what makes a good vintage is the growing conditions at the time, in the area it was grown. Things like a particularly wet or dry year, or one where they had fungal problems, are just some of the reasons that can make or break a vintage. These differences however are generally very small and only a palate that's sampled many different wines will be able to make out any difference. If you get super into it, you'll can obsess over tiny details like the specific vineyard in the region the grapes game from and when during the season they were picked that may make a good bottle out of a mediocre vintage, like pic related.
>What should I get?
Experiment within budget. Maybe you can only afford Apothic Red or even fucking Barefoot. Fine. Just look at reviews, try different ones, and remember what you did and didn't like. I love wine, but I FUCKING HATE Muscat. Results may vary.

What would you all recommend drinking with a dry wine? Also, are there differences in the flavor profiles in red and white wine? I read something that they have no real difference, but if you eat white grapes and red grapes there is a noticeable difference.

If you think red wine tastes the same as white wine you might as well just eat flour for the rest of your life because you obviously can't taste anything.

I get drunk on red wine every night. Four bottles at $2 a pop is $8 for 32 standard drinks. Only downside is crippling depression and bloody shits.

>Also, are there differences in the flavor profiles in red and white wine?
You're an absolutely retarded faggot.

okay thank god im not crazy

Didn't you post this on /sp/ earlier?

you cant read faggot