I made pizza. What does Veeky Forums think?

I made pizza. What does Veeky Forums think?

Pepperoni
black olives
fresh jalapeƱos
fresh mozzarella
provolone
parmiggiano reggiano
pecorino romano

Rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.countdown.co.nz/#url=/Shop/SearchProducts?search=pizza+base
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like there is a lot of grease pooling on top.

Pictures are all kind of crap because I was drunk. Sorry.

apologize to your body, not me

Looks delicious, good job.

Not enough veggies, looks good though.

Well, that's pepperoni for you.

We have a nice assortment of paper towels to accommodate your bitch-ass grease-dabbing needs.

Overkill on the black olives but at least you only did 1 side

I love black olives. I would have put more except I made the classic mistake of eating like half the can while I was prepping the rest of the pizza.

Buy a pizza stone

I love them too but they tend to over power everything else and people always complain

I did that shit all the time as a kid. Same with mushrooms. I'd just eat the jar and my mom would get pissed

Base looks good, is it a bought one?
I gave up trying to make my own, too much work

Why? They come out just fine from a regular oven if it's hot enough. If I was gonna invest in something, it would be an oven that gets hotter, something like this.
Nah, I made it. It isn't really that much work if you have a stand mixer.

inb4 5000 angry posts about making pizza dough

Why?
Bought ones are fucking awesome, perfection every time and cheaper than I can make it.
Also there is no cleaning up, just a knife and a chopping board

>perfection every time and cheaper than I can make it
Not trying to be a dick here but this just tells me you are doing something very wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I get premade dough when I don't feel like taking all night to make pizza, but it's never gonna be better or cheaper than dough you make yourself. It's literally not possible. You are paying for the ingredients plus the labor when you buy dough. When you make it yourself, you are only paying for the ingredients.
Yes. Standard recipe with bread flour.

Well if my yeast is old and I gotta go buy more, that pretty much wipes out the price of a twin pack pizza base.
I used to make my own. Took a while to get it right then I just started buying them.
If I'm making pizza, I'm probably drunk and have people over. I always keep some in the freezer.
The whole point of pizza is that it's easy and convenient and the bases you can buy these days are really good.

Looks tasty.

Are we talking about that Boboli pre-cooked garbage? Or like dough balls from Trader Joe's?

I'm not in the US and never seen dough balls before.
I'm talking pre-made bases
shop.countdown.co.nz/#url=/Shop/SearchProducts?search=pizza+base

>$3.50 each
Oh man that is robbery. It takes like $.50 worth of ingredients to make pizza dough.

Meh, that's like 2 USD which is nothing.
Food is expensive here.

But if it's anything like the ones here, they are barely fit to eat.

I'd sooner use tortilla/pita/lavash bread if I was too lazy to make dough.

>tortilla pizza

It's not delivery, it's de struggle

Hey if you're looking for a lower-effort pizza that still tastes good, you are shit out of luck.

Looks nice
But how does it taste

>putting ingredients on the outer edge
How the fuck am I supposed to grab this shit, user?

get on the MAGA train, faggot

It was honestly the best pizza I've ever made (and pretty much all my pizzas are well-received here). The quality of the cheese matters so much, and I went all out on that one.

I was visiting my bougie mom and she told me she would bankroll anything I wanted to cook. So I went fucking ham all week.
There's a little bit of crust. I don't like when half the slice is just bread, though.

Plus it melted out to the side more than I anticipated (it was like 750g of cheese).

Looks fucking A1 OP. Did you make the base? That's key. But even so, you done did gud.

>I went fucking ham all week
>pizza

Kek. Looks like a good pizza though. I love making pizza. Also fuck marinara sauce, infused garlic pepper oil/pesto is king.

Yes, I made the base. Just a standard recipe with bread flour.
What can I say, I love pizza. I'm flyover and poor as fuck and I usually just use shitty Walmart tier low-moisture mozzarella, so having access to "real" cheese was huge for me.
>Also fuck marinara sauce, infused garlic pepper oil/pesto is king.
Adds too many calories imo. I just buy canned San Marzano tomatoes and crush them up with my hands and add olive oil, S&P, basil, and oregano. And I don't cook it at all, so it tastes fresher on the pizza.