Last shit foods of the year

What shit food are you all planning on eating tomorrow before going on your diets?

Pic related

"Diets" are for people without common sense.

I've eaten almost 3 lbs of white chocolate with almonds/pistachios and pretzels over the last couple days. I still have some more left. I think my liver and pancreas hurt unless it's my imagination. I don't even really like white chocolate.

Diet?

>needing to "reward" yourself with food before starting a diet
not gonna make it.
you're probably going to "reward" yourself every weekend, too

>reward before starting

I dont think you know how diets work, fatty. OP is talking about a last hoorah. Damn, can you really be that fucking stupid?

Made pierogies. No plans to diet though.

>tfw you already completed your diet this year
>lost 45lbs

Feels good. 2018 won't be suffering, well aside from the everyday suffering that is maintaining the existing diet.

>Diets
>Because "new year"
Enjoy failing immediately

Agreed. Anyone referring to eating decently or less as a "diet" are usually fat and stay fat.

ITT shitlord lardasses talk about how dieting doesnt work and projecting their own failings

Reheated takeaway why not, diet from tomorrow innit lads!

fuuuuug I wish could get shake shack

checked
gj on the weight loss my man
i went from 118 kg to hovering between 88-85 kg this year

still 13 hours to go, fatass

congratulations! nice job. slow and steady wins the race.

shit, you're doing well also. nice job both of you.

I'm down 45lb this year

210 to 165; still a skinny fat but that's going to change this year. Gonna start hitting the gym and cardio pretty hard to loose the rest of this stomach and chest fat.

2018 is my year for sure. Also getting my car paid off and a new apartment.

I've been dieting since august and lost 22kg. Mostly been drunk during the holidays. Still not eating so I can drink all that beer.