What's on the table for New Year's eve, Veeky Forums?

What's on the table for New Year's eve, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

garden.org/plants/view/109241/Potato-Solanum-tuberosum-Beate/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Instant noodles, a few bags of chips, store bought butter cookies and a few arizonas.

dole dippers

raclette with family

i made some christmas-y bowle and eggnog too

Cheap bourbon and cokes. Maybe some blackened chicken, rice, and green beans if I feel like cooking, but probably not. I don't get hungry when I'm drinking.

Venison flank and backstrap sliced in thin strips marinated in a soy sauce, mirin, honey, sesame oil, garlic, cayenne pepper and black pepper. I'll grill it over charcoal. In addition to kimchi, mandu and rice I'm going to make a butternut squash soup to go with it. I'll slam a handle of vodka and a couple bottles of mead this afternoon and beer with the dinner. Probably be in bed by 10PM.

Loneliness.

this.
plus i fixed myself some rice and frozen veggies.
being poor on the holidays is hard...

Good bit of crying, wishing anyone more successful then me pain and suffering. Probably some nice binge drinking to round out the evening

I pass exactly a hundred days sober from alcohol tonight.

Had to add the caveat "sober from alcohol" because I have a half ounce of decent pot to smoke.

Are you me? But I'm pregnant and going to hell.

What happened?

some dork spunked in her

Some tomato basil dip, wings, yeungling and a six pack of pic related for myself. Nice!

benis in vagene habbend

That really is a great beer, one of Troegs best for sure. I don't even like bocks and I thought it was delicious

I accidentally a penis in me and drink every day.

It's really good. Have you ever tried their java stout? I've heard great things but always end up going with trogenator when I'm thinking about buying it.

This here tenderloin & hasselback potatos, just got done eating 3/4 of it.

Looks pretty good.

white baby at least?

it is/was pretty good

blowtorched it for sear, then baked it

You bet. I don't fuck niggers or other races.

Taters look good. Not a fan of that Peter Luger shit though. I can cut my own steak and not drain all the juice out of it, thank you.

Good girl. I was going to offer you a hanger to help you off with your anchor, but you do you. Congrats.

uhm, the juice wasnt drained m8. im savouring the succulent flesh right now

Something comforting to forget I got dumped on New year's Day a year back

At least I made her eat my ass before she dumped me

>blowtorched it
Good man. I usually roast first and torch it if I don't get the dark-brown I want just because I can heat the exterior faster without overcooking the inside, but still, good man.

Every hassleback I've tried, and I've tried several ways, ends up with a dry exterior and barely cooked interior. I've tried several kinds of potato, I've always used oil, and different temperatures. Is there some sort of hidden cabal for hasselback?

I oiled them up with olive oil, then used liquid plant-butter solution that's primarily made out of canola oil.

The trick is to lather them occasionally when you bake with the fat/oil

Shrimp cocktail and icecream

>Raclette
Mah nigga. When's dinner?

uses potatos that harden when cooking.

garden.org/plants/view/109241/Potato-Solanum-tuberosum-Beate/

I use norwegian Beate potatos

In about 2 hours, we're waiting for some relatives to come from work

new year's day here already. I came home really drunk and my first food of the year was eating handfuls of cereal over the sink.

happy new year lads.

t. someone who has never been to lugers

I bought two bags of cocktail dogs that I'm going to wrap in crescent rolls and shove down my throat. I'm also going to make punch with some sherbet, 7-up and a shitload of gin. I live alone.

That unironically sounds like an ideal toime. Going to be comfy I am sure. I have to go over to my mom's to spend it with her because my dad left her last month and she is kind of a wreck. But there will be liquor at least. And my brother might show up.

>recently divorced
>getting hammered on new years eve
>adult son

someone is getting lucky - make sure your brother doesnt cockblock you though

Will be ordering in some sushi, drinking wine and bubbly, and having a spiced apple baked brie with cinnamon sugar pita chips.

Yah, It actually will be pretty comfy. I'm probably going to pass the time playing zeus too. Bummer about your mum. My dad died 2 years ago and mine was in a similar state.

Well I got two bags of dogs, honey butter biscuits, ginger ale, gin, and am alone.
Come over, let's fuck.

Ghetto as fuck raclette

T. Kraut and a burger who doesn't eat veggies

>implying you need a table

She isn't getting hammered. And she isn't a milf either. So.

Ya it's shitty. You feel obligated to be around a lot but I do have my own life as well and it sucks being around a person who is totally depressed and sad. I mean don't get me wrong I want to help her but really in these situations there is only so much I can do being half her age. I don't know how she feels really and with this stuff time is the only way to heal. Anyway, blog post aside, have a good New Years nigger.

>eating from a toilet

homemade pork dim sum with homemade sauce

tomatoes with grey shrimps from the north sea

foie gras with confit d'oignon on toasts.

bottle of red wine chateau gravet saint-émillion 2012

a bottle of bacardi carta oro

shitons of weed

Green clean is the best, user. Over a year out for me.

Respond you fags. Don't pretend you have lives and friends.

based dole poster

My oven broke last night while I was making pies. I had to put the filling and crust in the freezer. Oven won't be fixed til the 4th. I had a standing rib roast I was going to cook too.

I'm ordering enough chinese food to last through tomorrow.

Pot roast. Eating the leftovers while hungover tomorrow is what I look forward too the most.

Water crackers, goat cheese, brie, gouda, and white cheddar from Aldi, and cane sugar Faygo Rock and Rye.

I made chilli and a bunch of horderves for the day, but i'll be headed to a small party later. I'm happy to actually have friends to hang out with this year.

Nacatamal.

Beer.

Maybe masturbation a bit closer to midnight.