Unpopular opinions

I'll start
>most of the ritual in serving alcohol is pure superstition and nothing else
As in, it doesn't matter how you mix the cocktail or pour the beer, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Payback
youtube.com/watch?v=FTd2RRewaf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't need another circlejerk thread. There's never an actual unpopular opinion posted in these redditor havens.

That’s not an opinion you’re just wrong. If you don’t pour a beer correctly it’s completely obvious. I don’t really drink cocktails though so idk.

My opinion. Apple pie is fucking disgusting and you are a child if you eat it.

If you pour a beer wrong, you get a glass of foam.

Reddit and Veeky Forums are just websites and there is literally no difference in the user bases

If you don't like strong cheese or strong spirits, you are literally a manchild with a child's palate.

> eating delicious pastries makes you a child

THEN SEND ME BACK TO SCHOOL MAMA

>most of the ritual in serving alcohol is pure superstition
Debatable on the "most" part, but there's defenitely superstition in it.

>it doesn't matter how you mix the cocktail or pur the beer
Not entirely, but people do get autistic over irrelevant details

>there is literally no difference in the user bases

That's right kiddo, you're not on a super cool super secret special website, this place is just as normie as anywhere else

>muh sekrit website
nigger please

Cute reaction images, saved ;)

Next time ask, brainlet.

Uhm, on Veeky Forums you are anonymous and don't do things for attention or up-votes. So

But none of that is true

Here's your (you) you attention-seeking troglodyte

Stop replying to yourself.

That's because Veeky Forums has been filled with a bunch of newfag redditors. If you came here after 2010, please go back.

This makes me sad. What have I been doing with my life.

Wasting it away.

I've basically been doing the same shit, living my same life for the past 10 years, and the biggest constant is Veeky Forums

On Veeky Forums you are anonymous until you trip. You can be dox'd sure but that's extremely uncommon and due to your own stupidity.
On reddit you have a username account and im sure some kind of reputation gauge upvoting system.
:3c
The fuck was operation payback? Is that what happened to /i/?

Never pull a pint of Guinness

>muh Guinness

It's not even a good stout

Due to the upvote system, Veeky Forums and Reddit arguably have very different senses of humor. Veeky Forums values irony, while Reddit values "wit" in the form of clever puns, wordplay, or easily accessible jokes. Ironic posts probably don't get the top upboat Reddit gold status, since there's an amount of people who won't get irony. Meanwhile, here nobody cares about puns but double-ironic postmodern shitposting is hilarious.

Attention-whoring is still a thing here, but it's done differently. Tripcodes get attention by inciting conflict and being extremely opinionated (this controversial), while I don't know how people get attention on Reddit but I assume it's by making the cleverest quip. Being an asshat probably doesn't get someone's Reddit post to the top of the thread.

It still holds true, that Veeky Forums is (mostly) where smart people go to act dumb, and Reddit is where dumb people to act smart.

Veeky Forums could could slash shit posting in half just by removing (you)s but where is the fun in that?

>tfw twisted fucking psychopath on Veeky Forums and nicest karma upvotes person on reddit

>make it annoying as fuck to see who has replied to you in a thread
>that'll make things better

lmao

I love how this dude grabbed a lighter to show his dark side

God, I'm so glad I grew up before digital cameras and social media. I would have made such an ass of myself.

Veeky Forums is just spastic homophobic faggots. It just makes us feel good because its harder to smell your own shit here. Sorry just a /b/ tard whos just here for al/ck threads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Payback

And how long have you been here? Since 2014?

Doing a "toast" with your drinks is some of the dumbest, most faggoty shit ever.

There's huge differences in the user base but they are both just websites now. Any trace of muh secret club was killed by the 2016 election+phone posters.

>not holding your glass to the nearest person and saying "here's looking at you kid" every time you get a drink
What a queer.

Its the tapping together of glases that I find really stupid

It's not only stupid, it's unhygenic as hell by transfering the slobber from some asshole who god knows where their mouth has been to your glass. Worse even than shaking hands, really.

You're wrong. Technique in mixing cocktails definitely matters.

I think people enjoy the ritual of ordering pizza more than the pizza

I know you're 16 so you don't know this, but you cheers when you get the drinks. They are clean glasses unless you are in some shitty dive bars in the middle of Bumfuck, Flyoveria.

>open thread
>it's men infighting about how to pour liquor
Can't even help yourselves from derailing a simple thread topic.

pic related is better than a lot of shitty brewed coffee (i'm looking at you, starbucks)

>open thread
>jump right to the bottom five posts
>"hah the whole thread is this!"

Back to you know where, faggot.

>mentally ill disgusting abomination nicknamed as ''trap'' larping as a woman

Fuck off

>goes to shitty places
>huuur the quality was bad

no wonder, Einstein.

Now you'll redirect your aggression at me because you don't like to be criticized. Wah wahhhh lmaoooo.

>not shaking drinks with egg whites to emulsify them

it's not even an opinion, it's a fact.

Nah. This is the last (You) you're getting. Try your wacky, funny antics back on Plebbit and I'm sure you'll drown in upboats.

/b/ wasnt always gay, trannies in my day where called traps for a reason

Ever had wheat beer you fuck?

No only 6 months. I recently drank myself retarded and I just kind of wound up here

As phones and wireless internet get better people start browsing on them. You're a brainlet.

no one's ever bought you a coffee i see?
sad.

>it doesn't matter how you mix the cocktail
generally true
>or pour the beer
very obviously not true

I drank absinthe with my friend and neither of us really knew the ritual so we googled it on our phones like complete faggots. As I was sitting there trying to carefully balance this spoon full of flaming absinthe and try to figure out how to get the sugar with my other hand, I thought to myself "there's no way any of this bullshit is really affecting how it will taste"

t. Reddit

>ifunny
kill yourself

reminder

cold pizza tastes better. prove me wrong.

This guy knows stuff

Pizza with pineapple isn't nasty at all

>tfw i only phonepost now
I'm not going to sit on my computer to post on Veeky Forums, it's too much work.

This. I've posted here since I was 11 (19 now, it's fucking pathetic I know) and I've basically stopped using Veeky Forums from my desktop. It's more convenient to just use dashchan and shitpost on the toilet or whatever.

So you're newest beyond new and you think you know the board culture

I still don't have the slightest clue what gamergate was

Tfw the bartender hands you a freshly poured Guinness and expects you to go near it within the next five minutes.

I probably rest my Guinness longer than my steak.

The difference is that one is a website centered around social consensus and the other is an anonymous website where mechanisms of social shaming intrinsically don't work.

I don't know if you've ever tried to have a real discussion on Reddit, but if you do, I think you'll find that calling people out on their obvious bullshit is much easier on Veeky Forums. That's why I avoid that shithole---because I'm more interested in topical discussion than a feel-good circlejerk.

I said /b/tard faggot. Aka different board
Yes I believe I'm more than enough faggot, thx

This picture always makes me laugh. No fucking way all that traffic came from gamergate. It came from the fucking fappening, which got you a permaban for discussing almost anywhere except Veeky Forums. No one actually cared or cares about gamergate

Came here to post this. Makes me instantly mad every single time.

That's part of the joke you fucking mongoloid.

A barbecue lighter no less

This. It was for the lulz.
>Lol you jerked off to a dude hahahaha
But it's so post ironic and also genuinely acceptable to be gay that the joke has been turned on it's head.

Apple pie a shit

>It still holds true, that Veeky Forums is (mostly) where smart people go to act dumb, and Reddit is where dumb people to act smart.

I like that your post is fucked. Let me pet your head.

>how to spot a newfag 101

>tips fedora

Looks like you're only a couple layers deep on the irony kiddo. Maybe you should lurk some more.

You're runing this board along with all the other /b/ tards making fast food, energy drink and alcohol threads.

clasic

In my day only newfags say newfag

>I am offended by this anti-Reddit statement, but I am totally not a Redditor you guys

Smoked or grilled hot wings are 9999999 times better than deep fried.
Come at me bros.

I feel bad for people that didn't pair beer with food as their first time drinking

you feel bad for non-pretentious people?

>t. microbrew cuck

>basement dwellers pretending that 99% of users don't also browse on their phones

>is disgusting
Taste is subjective, so whatever
>and you are a child if you eat it
now hold on a minute faggot

You're the picky eater here faggot

only cowards eat ass

Is that a joke
Have you really only been here for a few years at best
For the first five years I used this site, there wasn't an auto update feature, a reply listing feature, or a (you) feature
Insane how Veeky Forums still ran for nearly a decade like that
Fucking 4chanX babied you retards into existence

Gook moot should die

>double-ironic postmodern shitposting

plz teach me sensei

I had this conversation once, then my friend showed me that really its just a number of big name beers that taste like shit.

is there even any reasoning behind the whole back to plebbit meme anymore? It seems newfags just spew it out to any kind of post

Naaaaaaah boy, it's not about the quality, it's about the process.
youtube.com/watch?v=FTd2RRewaf4

>gamergate
pretty sure it was a bunch of celebrity tit pics, but good to see these MGTOW fags adhereing to their sense of self importance.