Just finished this and I enjoyed it rather a lot

Just finished this and I enjoyed it rather a lot.

Are there any other "classic" biographies you can recommend? Wiki has nothing. Or "classic" nonfiction in general.

Carlye's Frederick the Great is next on my list.

Other urls found in this thread:

gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/leon_trotsky_jewish_criminal.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got the one volume edition of this. How’s it read? The size is very intimidating.

reading this now

its fucking kino

first volume is very very readable. Did it in two sittings.
Next two drag a little more as the time frame is considerably expanded and theres a whole bunch of Trotsky being autistsic at some minute detail of policy.

paul frölich's Rosa Luxemburg is probably much in the same line.

Hope they included the white negro wet dream.

Leftism is a mental illness.

(You)
(You)

A brief google shows this to be a fabricated quote.

Trotsky barely considered himself jewish, and he certainly wasnt a zionist.

>everything which doesn't fit my worldview is made up
gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/leon_trotsky_jewish_criminal.pdf

If you think Trotsky is anything but a criminal which has to blood of tousands of russians on his handss you obviously have fallen for left wing indoctrination.

t. actual russian

Communism was the biggest Holocaust on thi planet and you spoiled brats thinks it's cool and intellectual. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Romanovs aren't real Russians
cry more

>that's the level of american education
I was speaking about the millions of russian plebs which have been gulaged due to this ideology and worked to death in a way not even Hitler was going about the jews. The fact that you don't even know that even more died in the Holodomir and after they got Poland and eradicated their brightest minds is shameful. Think about why you don't learn about all those Holocausts, but only about a single one, which wasn't even the worst - while ignoring all other groups beside the jews there.

I bet Kevin McDonald knows. He knows all about Jews and how they're bad.

Christopher Hitchen's biography of Jefferson was surprisingly good

Why is it that stormfags like to fabricate quotes?

Trotsky said a lot of awful shit, why make something up?

Their idea of a Marxist is just "cartoon supervillain". They probably don't even Google these things before reposting them.

This is honestly one of my fave books ever

The chapters after his return from Elba are based

That cover gave me a stiffy that almost blinded my home boy can't wait to open it up and see if the words are as sexy as the cover

Trotsky was a dick anyway, went full autistic and fucked over Makhno

Now read Grover Furr to learn all the ways Trotsky lied and collaborated with fascists.

Why is it that trotskyists turn into neoconservatives

The Life of Samuel Jonson is THE biography. I've also heard Roosevelt's life was interesting. Plutarch wrote biographies.

Can recommend pic related.

This made me kek in napoleon the great

"Josephine always took a great deal of trouble over her make-up and clothing. She had mirrors placed in the bedrooms of her houses and palaces, was charming and affable – though not intelligent enough to be witty – and knew perfectly what kind of attentions successful men liked.
Asked whether Josephine had intelligence, Talleyrand is said to have replied: ‘No one ever managed so brilliantly without it.’"

yeah, id like to know if theres a good roosevelt biography. i believe he wrote an autobiography too.

Recommendations for a good biography of Adolf Hitler?

Franklin D. Roosevelt

Don't know if Theodore Roosevelt was meant here. Haven't read any bios for him.

Joseph Frank on Dostoevsky

Five volumes long.

yeah I meant Teddy