ITT - Post your favorite food from your state

ITT - Post your favorite food from your state
Pic related, chop cheese sandwich. Pure kino.

>state
My country has faggots, as does your state, clearly.

Kentucky burgoo, baby. Goes great as an appetizer with barbecue and cornbread.

Alternately, a good hot brown with crusty, toasted bread.

buddy i dont want to be rude but burgoo is horrible

>Utah

>Funeral potatoes(cheesy potato casserole)
>Fry sauce (literally ketchup and mayo)
>green jello(bitch what the fuck)

My state's food sucks ass

A pic I took awhile back.

It's fried catfish, fried red potatoes, baked beans, coleslaw, red onion, lemon wedges, and jalapeno hushpuppies

Not pictured: green tomato relish

I try to get me a plate of this once a month.

Can't handle the lima beans? Or is it the okra? What isn't to like about a stew that has at least three meats, either domestic or wild game, plus any vegetables you can pull out your garden? It's the king stew for anyone that hunts, farms, or gardens. It's gumbo for people that live inland.

>Pure kino.
kys

The food is southern, but the presentation is Scottish. Where from user?

arkansas

lots of scottish immigrants here, fwiw

>kys
Kill yourself

Texas

Probably the barbecue, specifically brisket. I grew up in east Texas, so I was raised on crawfish, gumbo, etouffee, boudain, and cayenne, but I'll let Louisiana claim those.

nc. i prefer cream based cole slaw though.

>kino

You're an idiot

Never heard of this but I'd really like one. I love cheese steaks and this seems like it'd taste similar. Wish I tried one while visiting New York.

Phoenix, AZ.
The best sandwiches in all the land are at Cheba Hut.

>chop cheese
That's just a shitty hamburger you pretentious faggot

3-5 al pastor tacos on a paper plate covered in tinfoil. There can only be meat, diced white onion maybe grilled onions, salsa, and cilantro dumped on top. Served with fresh sliced radishes, and a grilled jalapeno, and too many lime wedges. Also a mandarin Jarritos. Only meant to be eaten standing in the street next to a trash can chained to a streetlight.

>no cotija
Fucking pleb.

We burn your kind at the stake.

Fuck that looks good.

Also in Utah. There is no real food culture here, it sucks.

Also you forgot
>Pastrami Burgers (fucking why)

>gentrification

Also NC, I prefer the red slaw. Mayo-based slaw isn’t tangy enough for me, and in my opinion it dulls the flavor of the pork far too much. So yeah I prefer to put the slaw on the side rather than on the sandwich.

what language is burgoo and hot brown

Fried catfish is a staple food. You're not really going wrong with any one item. Baked beans are a little weird with fish and lemon wedges. Carry on, I suppose, and fix your presentation. Baked beans go with barbecue and cook-outs, not fried fish.

smoked chinook salmon, its about $22/lb at the smokehouse and $35/lb anywhere else but very worth it.

Kentucky country language. Burgoo is a stew, like a gumbo, but only with land animals you can hunt, and vegetables you can pull out of your garden. It's usually at least three meats in it (beef-chicken-pork, or venison-boar-quail, whatever you have).

A hot brown is a thick slice of toast, covered with turkey, bacon, tomatoes, and cheesy mornay sauce.

Pic related, it's a Kentucky hot brown.

>Baked beans go with barbecue and cook-outs, not fried fish.
wow how can someone be this fucking wrong about something

utah scones.

which is really just fry bread. served with sweetened butter and honey.

South Carolina. Red rice! Pic isn't hers, but my grandmother's recipe is the best.

lol

Good times.

a cheap deli bacon egg and cheese btfo of chopped shit

Chopped cheese from a genuine NYC deli is the best dinner you can have fuck off with that bacon egg and cheese shit.

Imagine being so wrapped up in your stockholm syndrome that you think a shitty burger on a hoagie is somehow amazing

Pork lau lau.

>Ruining tacos al pastor with cotija
>using cotija at all

That shit smells like vomit

Imagine never experiencing a genuine New York deli

Imagine going to a reputable diner and getting greasy slop

t. amerilard cumskin

>He doesn't get the breakfast number 3 from any donut shop anywhere
It's the same at every donut shop I've been to across most states
Fresh croissant, egg, bacon, ham, swiss or american

Why would you try to argue with a mouthbreathing troglodyte? Please don't feed the lower life forms, that's monsanto's job.

I've been meaning to try a Walleye Reuben but I just have not gotten around to it. Is it any good?

Hawaiian Pizza
Invented in Ontario, Canada.

>A hot brown is a thick slice of toast, covered with turkey, bacon, tomatoes, and cheesy mornay sauce.
Sounds pretty good

88th street pizza - da WINGS
>alaska

Imagine thinking a bodega and a genuine new York deli are the same thing

>be in South Dakota
>the local thing is chislic
Just look it up and be underwhelmed. Or don't. It's literally cubed, fried red meat. That's it.

Imagine liking pickled meat

>Alberta

uh... beef?

My toppest of niggas. Fuck those faggots are hyping some shit they saw on tv. Real mother fuckers fucking live off of bacon egg and cheese

Ngl funeral potatoes are pretty good

Southeast Idaho here. All we do is steal your food.

#Mormons

Flammkuchen

THIS
KILLS
THE CRAB
>State
Maryland obviously

Amen

FTFY

Talk shit, get hit

>"Mozzarella Cheese"
>""

For me, it's Virginia

Anchorage, AK. We've actually got some top tier breakfast food in this town. So I like to get some eggs Benny here and there.

Didn't that place burn down?

The burnt ends of bbq brisket

You in the Valley?

Being a pretentious cock. Seriously, has he never heard of personal taste? Maybe the user likes fucking baked beans with anything and everything.

"Baked beans go with... whatever the hell you want them to because you can eat what you want."
Would have been better.

>that smoke ring
Jesus take the wheel

Preach

A hot brown is a shit dumped directly into your mouth

>Memphis, TN
Too fucking easy.

Hi from Nevada, the one thing this state does right is burgers... We also have some salvadorians that make some legit food, great guys.

>salvadorians that make some legit food
What kind of stuff do they make?

Funny enough they make chimichangas wet burritos tamales, theyre actually hands down best mexican food place in reno, like in its entirety.

>chopped cheese from whole foods

These ones are kino.

For me it's salt potatoes
Literally potatoes boiled in heavily salted water served with butter

Colorado is supposed to be cream cheese and green chile though I don't ever see anybody actually doing this.

Michigan here. I'm not big on our own staples much. It's all square pizzas and Coney dogs. And the usual flyover shit like hotdish. (Pic related.) At least our beer is pretty good. And it is nice when apples come into season here.

kill yourself

ffs san diego you could at least post a burrito that isn't 90% fucking fries

I left a good hot brown in the toilet this morning

Send help to ohio pls

Is there a huge flavour difference between smoked salmon and smoked trout?
Am I a pleb for thinking they taste the same?

>tfw every restaurant outside of Maryland markets crab cakes as Maryland style
>All it means is that they put a pound of old bay on them
The other states just can't do it like we can.

Outback started in my state, so you better let this count.

It's a shame when whitey buys back the neighborhood his great grandfather's built, cleans it up and drastically reduces the crime rate while upgrading the aged and neglected infrastructure.
But that's okay, he was already evil for his grandfather fleeing the criminals in the 70s/80s so he could safely raise his family without worrying that they'd be robbed/raped/murdered at any moment of any day.

Better with jalapeños.

This gave me an erection.

Fuck yea.
I get the burnt end sandwich at Smokey D's at least once a week.

Scrapple with apple butter. Close second is papinkies fried in butter and onions with perogies

Seattle area, Banh Mi is my SHIT

Pure kino.

We call it zelife and sometimes boozeloof It grows on hydnora acacia trees

We have cheba Hut in Wisconsin. It's trash, and so are your tastes you fucking junkie

>Scrapple
my nigga
NE Ohio here, whereabouts are ya, user?