veganuary.com/
features.peta.org/PETASeaKittens/book.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>peta
>fish tacos
so is ok for vegans to eat fish?

>fishless filets
It' not a fucking fish taco then, is it? Vegans are such pussies not because they don't eat meat, but because processed soy garbage is their staple protien. You might as well go fill up on mcdonalds fries.

>Vegan anything

pescatarian isn't that bad

They hate meat, yet their main entrees are attempts to make veggies imitate meat

Fish aren't cute, so its okay to murder them

>vegenaise

I cant imagine that being any good.

>first ingredient
>1 pkg. Gardein fishless filets
no, you fucking retard

>You claim that rape is "wrong", and yet you engage in consensual intercourse which is mechanically identical? How curious!

>fishless filets
what did they mean by this?

I think a better analogy would be someone who consensually roleplays rape with their partner

that argument doesn't make any sense. I never claimed rape is wrong.

No.
It would be like a picky eater (because thats what vegans are) that doesn't eat vegetables constructing vegetable dishes out of chicken tendeys
aka batshit insanity

an even better analogy would be allowing male-to-female transgenders into women's only locker rooms
because vegan fish tacos have nothing to do with fish except the flavor, where as rape is intercourse weather you like it or not and MtF will never be female no matter how loud you yell at the sky

Apparently fish aren't actually evolved enough to feel pain

it's worse because you're literally poaching wild endangered species while acting high and mighty

>peta
>fish tacos
One more reason to hate peta, even as a vegan/vegetarian.

Vegans aren't """picky eaters,""" dumbass. At least not ethical vegans. I think there are some people that go vegan for health reasons, but that's still not the same as picky eating.
Also imitation food isn't that weird, especially when companies want to make money off people w/ dietary restrictions.

>Vegans aren't """picky eaters"""
wrong

being vegan must be exhausting

Do you fucking think there is only one species of fish?

It's actually not bad, but it tastes absolutely nothing like mayonnaise

Yeah, I'm sure being suddenly dragged into a world where you literally can't breathe is a much more pleasant experience than being stunned and having your throat cut open.

>Vegans aren't """picky eaters,"""
>imitation food isn't that weird
The terminologies used by hippies are mutually exclusive. You cannot produce meat substitutes without causing harm to many millions of animals, and the energy and matter required to make artificial meat would likely require even more.

Mass grain farming maims and ultimately kills a fuckton of animals, including cute little mammals, quite directly. Indirectly, vegetarianism is a fucking holocaust because you destroy entire biomes, leveling everything for your guilty conscious.

If you really gave a fuck, you'd be trying to balance things. Make an effort to reduce global human population and accept consumption of animal products, especially if they are fed the 'chaff' of sorts, things not suitable for humans but a byproduct of vegetable farming.

Livestock depends on mass grain farming for feed, though. There would be much less of it if people didn't eat meat.

See, you ignore a lot of the problem. You're like a horse with blinders on. I just explained why some of your diet could subsist of meat without wasting shit, but I guess you can only think in absolutes.

Lord forbid vegetarians ever learn what moderation or balance is. Or if they care so much about animals or the environment, work on population control.

I'd be willing to spend a couple more hours each day to help fix the self-destruction you arrogant jackasses are pushing for, it seems both sides are even. But as long as I'm in such a small minority I'll enjoy steak more often than seitan or tempeh.

You didn't explain any such thing, unless you mean the bit about meat substitutes. Most vegetarians don't eat meat substitutes. Some newbies do, but mostly you just stop craving meat flavor once you get used to not eating it.

>You didn't explain any such thing
Which thing? The fact that mass farming destroys an unbelievable amount of land, or that it kills a sickening amount of animals? Or the fact that vegetable waste could be fed to livestock allowing some animals to remain in human diet, or taken care of for staple items like eggs and milk?

I'm trying to explain things because I believe vegetarianism is not the practical, moral, or ethical solution. And veganism is a cult for people who can't count to ten without being told the answer.

And yeah, meat substitutes seem silly for any side of the debate. I'll try them if they ever become practical and not several thousand dollars an ounce.

>One more reason to hate peta, even as a vegan/vegetarian.
What are you implying? Did you open the link?

>And yeah, meat substitutes seem silly for any side of the debate. I'll try them if they ever become practical and not several thousand dollars an ounce.
>tofu
>"several thousand dollars an ounce."
You are making excuses. Hypocrite.

what difference does species make when you're indiscriminately trawling the ocean?

wtf im vegan now

veganuary.com/

PETA just being retarded as usual, guess they forgot about
features.peta.org/PETASeaKittens/book.asp
It's even on their own site.

yeah, whatever. some people eat some things and some people don't. you don't have to eat the things that other people eat.

get over yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

Im vegan and i dont hate meat, i really like meat. I just dont like industrialized animal raising and slaughter, it gives me nightmares, it just scares me. If i had money and knew a good farmer id eat meat i knew was healthy for me and raised well. I know my non meat eatig will have zero real impact on changing things but i at least am not part of the problem. Why cant you folks understand this?

Ahh, time for a snuggim, huggies babe. It'll look brighter tomorrow after you spend a few hours away from these devils, trust me. Btw, you'll always have my shoulder to cry on if you need one.