My rich gaylord uncle got me this... what would you do, Veeky Forums... sell or drink?

my rich gaylord uncle got me this... what would you do, Veeky Forums... sell or drink?

Sell it and buy an equivalent amount of Jack
Don't be sober til february

Give it back to him and tell him not to give you more gifts since you're an undeserving little shit.
He gives you a fivehundreddollar bottle of whisky and your reaction it to talk shit about him here. Go fuck yourself.

This

You don't deserve it faggot. I had it on a companiey's expense account while on a business trip and it was sublime, far above your gutter palate. Go buy some rotgut you whiny little shit.

mix it with pepsi and brag about your pleb tastes to him so he can finally write you off as the waste of effort you are

It wouldn't be very polite to sell uncle Gaylord's gift like that.

>All these poorfags crying about my milionaire uncle spending a miniscule amount on a bottle of alcohol
I poured it down the drain you whiney little soyboys, going to buy some PBR now. Oh and I'm a millionaire too, I just don't bring it up because it makes liberal cucks mad as fuck as you can clearly see lmao

Pics or it didn't happen

you're in the wrong place, Veeky Forums is the designated roleplaying board

I've had it a few times, never bought it with my own money. It's very good, but you probably wouldn't get value out of it. Other posters in this thread are right; you're a bit of a piece of shit. A more reasonable mentality would be to explain to your uncle that your whiskey tastes haven't yet matured to be able to appreciate it, and you would rather spend time with your uncle and go together to a whiskey tasting event, so he can show you what to look for. This is an earnest response that involves spending more time with family, shows appreciate for the gesture, and has a better overall result.

seconded
I have never once posted kys before but I think this deserves it so
>McFuckingKYS

>millionaire
>Hey guys should I sell this 500$ present?
What you got millions of, cents? Pathetic.

OP I for one think you should resell it. $500 bottle who gives a fuck, line your pocket my man. The poor stay poor because they're stupid faggots.

fake and gay

Sounds like your the only one triggered here.

Macallan is all garbage, old oak especially.

Might as well buy a cheap german brandy.

No actual photo, no actual event.

mix it with store brand soda

Get a bottle of Pepsi max and start mixing

fuck off back to al/ck/ i recognize you

Hey OP, this is your 'gaylord' uncle here. Before you were born your mother confided in me that she wanted to get an abortion. I wish I never talked her out of it. You in-grateful little shit.

Wow.
Honestly didn't think OP could possibly suck more cock.
But I guess it is his new years resolution to outdo last year.

i'd sell in a heartbeat assuming it was relatively easy to do so. If i sold it for 500 I could buy like 25 1.5L bottles with TWO name brand mixers that are both 2L . not that theres nothing wrong with store branded ones.
all these faggots saying you are ungrateful can go fuck themselves. it was given as a gift that means it is your property to do whatever you want with it. ffs its 750 ml. 750. what a waste of money. i dont like that your making fun of him though but other than that your good

Trippled.

Send it to me OP I'll drink it for ya

This.
He wanted you to have the scotch. Save it for a worthy occasion and stop being a millennial man-child faggot

My dad works at Nintendo you fuck. Fuck you