Why didn't he win the Nobel prize for this

why didn't he win the Nobel prize for this

have you heard about the man who invented knock-knock jokes? he won the nobell prize

I shouldn't have laughed at this.

>Nobel prize

Their greatest sins of omission are Borges, Saramago, and Homer

>why didn't he win the nobel prize for a set of books no one has except for a garbage edited down version

Fug

Die Liste, sie war Voll, Mann.

:^]

How garbage is the abridged version? Because I've got a lot of free time and very little social life to dedicate myself to seven tomes.

the greatest sins of omission are borges, cormac mccarthy, and knausgaard

- a time traveler

>Saramago

he won doe

fuck off carlos

user... easy on the puns

Jesus, that's fucking good.

Bad joke
Good joke

Hey dad.

why didn't he win the Nobel prize for this

Stop talking about this book you Norwegian pseud.

Oh yeah well explain Homer then, Professor

Discoworld also spans many books

Vollmann is only trying to appear daunting writing these long books that appear to have difficult subject matter, he doesn't do justice to them and neithet brings anything new.

jews, duh

>Vollmann makes deft use of these tools and experiences to create his Moral Calculus, a structured decision-making system designed to help the reader decide when violence is justifiable and when it is not.

lmao what the fuck

In all seriousness the Nobel Prize for literature is one of the worst awarded prizes I have ever seen.

There are many cases of judges giving the prize to their friends and lots of deserving authors who made a real impact in literature never got a prize so they could give it to some obscure Lesothan chant writer or some shit.

Nobel are famously a political event rather than anything else (see al gore winning the nobel peace prize for a shitty powerpoint about climate change)

>give legit prizes to alexeivich, modiano. Mo yan
>no one cares
>turn on radio
>this is the story of the hurricane...
>heyyyyyy

Is there perhaps a PDF or Epub of this or the abridged version?
It sounds intresting

high quality b8

checked

nice dubs