So what's it gonna be?

So what's it gonna be?

Big Mac

For me, it's the Whopper.

Why would they make it look like 80% bread in their promo

Culver's

Quarter Pounder

who would ever get a lonely single whopper when they could get a double whopper. the fact that they call a single one a "whopper" is demeaning to the name

Please go

Whopper

big mac because tomatoes on burgers are shit

Both.

>there's people here that still think Mac sauce is unique.

thousand island dressing is amazing on burger

Hot N Spicy

Whopper hands down wins for Alpha males. Big Mac is the choice for acne ridden skinny fat soybois.

Big Mac hands down. The whopper is legit just a regular burger.

i'm vegetarian for nearly 6 years and i can still summon the memory of the big mac's distinct flavour. fuuuuuuck it's good. i'm glad my town has awesome veggie burger restaurants. but there's something about a humble big mac that i miss.

What health problem do you have that made you go vegetarian?

A real Alpha makes his own

step aside, ladies...royalty coming through

The center bun in that Big Mac is uncomfortably large

Big mac, the sauce is obviously better.

>cheese ain't melted
>bottom bun looks depressing as fuck
>serving it on a dirty plate
>oh, yeah...you're alpha alright. just go ahead and an hero yourself

I want it inside me.

>alpha
>making food
>ever

found the beta fag.

They don't want to falsely advertise

Lately Mcdonalds have had these "signature" burgers that are about the same price as a whopper, and honestly i'd rather take one of those.

It's actually not bad for a McD's burger.

Because it's actually 95% bread

Nice pube on the plate

>be me last week
>eat big mac for the first time since mc naldo's stopped using styrofoam containers
>it's salty as fuck
>i throw half of it in the garbage
>my farts smelled like a chemical refinery for the rest of the day

t. limp-wristed basement shut-in

No 2 are the same. Depends on the restaurant and who makes them. But assuming both are made at their best, the whopper would win out. Fresh toppings over more condiments any day.

Every Big Mac I've eaten was a mess of lettuce and moist dough that fell apart while most of the Big Mac's I've had were satisfying except for a few that were burned or stale.

I don't get the McDonalds fanboys that defend shitty food and high prices.

fbpb

this. plus there is too much bread on a "big" mac.
if they offered a double mac or a big mac made with quarter pounders instead of 1/10 lb patties. I would rather have that. I can just imagine a couple quarter pouder patties hanging over the small bun (all the pics I found have a bigger bun). fuck I wish I would of made one when I worked there as a teen

do you mean "while most of the whoppers I've had"?

onna house.

In alabama, there is only 1 choice.

>In alabama, there is only 1 choice
that looks depressing. I was having fun drinking by myself, but now I'm sad from seeing your pic

The whopper. The big mac is mostly sauce lettuce and bread. Between a quarter pounder with cheese and a whopper though I think I'd take the quarter pounder.

>In alabama, there is only 1 choice.
suicide

Culvers

If you made the background purple and added some filters this could be a vaporwave pic

The best fast food sandwich

In England whopper can mean lie lol

In Australia we call Burka King - Hungry Cucks.

Burger King is probably the worst fast food restaurant around. Even when the employees care it's mediocre at best. How the fuck is it still open