This aint a side its a full fucking meal

this aint a side its a full fucking meal

what the fuck is that???!!! is that fucken thousand island on fries, cheese and bacon?

K.

>liquid cheese
Alright I can deal with this
>bacon
Okay grease on more grease but hey it's more like comfort food
>thousand island
Okay you lost me

Replace the bacon with grilled onions, and yes. Thank god. With bacon that would be a horrorshow shitfood. As is, it's pretty tasty.

It's melted solid cheese. American slice.

This is In N Out Burger's animal-style French fries.

fuck me...those ARE onions. that looks absolutely disgusting.

Californians that have never tried a good cuisine, and pushing a hamburger joint they draw identity from.

>eating the fries at in n out

I actually fucking love animal fries. It's the human equivalent of pigslop and I love it.

If you think this would be better with bacon than with onions, you ARE the problem.

do humans actually eat this shit?

How is the air traffic today?

thousand island does not belong on fries, cheese, or onions or any combo thereof

i wouldn't know. i'm parked at home in houston TX enjoying a glass of vino

That's just retardedly closed-minded

thousand island belongs in the trash

Whoa. Over the line.
I don't hardly ever eat it except like on a melt once or twice a year but dude you're being super zealous about this.

hey, i like a good poutine and i'm not even a leaf. this combo of grilled onions, cheese, and thousand island on french fries makes me rage

too much thousand islands

careful....you're gonna trigger this faggot

Thousand island kinda makes sense
It’s a combination of mayo, ketchup, mustard, and a few other things
It effectively recreates a burger with fries instead of a bun

>It effectively recreates a burger with fries instead of a bun
This, exactly. Nix lettuce and tomato and it's basically a burger. I like to eat my burger over it too, so it picks up some meat drippings

There are no humans in California, user.

I come from flyoverland, and I have come to tell you that not even our fat asses would eat that abomination.

I prefer a flying Dutchman topped with specialsau' with a fries well done , tomodachi

Alternative angle

Not bacon, that's sauteed onion.

Too far user, we eat this slop up in Jefferson too.

Why is it called that?

That's an appetizer.

I enjoy your use of nadsat

I don't know m8. The flying Dutchman is a reference to a ghostly sea vessel aka ship, ergo I surmise a guess that the booty of meat and cheese is served without the bread, condomnmints or veg garnishing , akin to them being closer to a phantasmal vestige druther'n the kit and kaboodle. Furthermore the old in n out corporation maintains a cattle ranch by this very name.

It's so easy to tell who has gotten animal style before and who hasn't.

Honestly this just looks so fucking disgusting and unappetizing it makes me want to vomit. Maybe it tastes good in the way that some Indian dishes look like terrible diarrhea but taste like god's dick but you just have to be a disgusting American fatty to enjoy this shit

>cuckifornians ACTUALLY eat this

Animal-style fires are only good if you eat them inside the restaurant, otherwise, they get cold and soggy too quickly.

They are never good

>not waiting for them to become one disgusting congealed mass

user, you have no taste.

That patty looks like absolute sadness.