Top five threads are about some meme Pol shit, what happened to this fucking board

Top five threads are about some meme Pol shit, what happened to this fucking board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

couple of /pol/ kiddies managed to read a book from front to back for once and can't stop jizzing about it.

It's literally one person earnestly posting and about one other ironically shitposting mimicry.

I would give this board to /pol/ on a silver platter if it meant you reddit shits would fucking eave

It's literally two leftypol cucks spamming to make pol look bad.

You'd prefer McDonald poltards over Redditors that actually want to discuss literature?? Maybe you need to leave

don't blame me i started the tao lin thread. at least he's literature.

redditors have shit opinions and will turn this board into /v/ or /mu/ or /tv/ 2.0

Veeky Forums will never be good but it may avoid becoming r/books

go to bed tao

So actually book discussion is worse than hurr sure have you read Kevin mcdonaold

>implying /pol/ needs help looking bad

Quit being a whiny faggot. There's presumably one guy who's been firsting threads with it but there are many of us here who have read it and agree with its conclusions--and we're probably better read than yourself, be you some estrogen-fused beta leftist or more likely a whimpering jew trying to shut down discussion of jews. Go to reddit if it bothers you, no one will be talking about it over there.

It feels like more than one but I guess it could be one really determined guy. There's a basic sameness and lack of imagination in the posts, certainly.

>agree with it
How old are you bud

p.s. Jews

it would just be the same five threads they have on r/books and a bookshelf thread

if you think that merits as "discussion" you need to take a trip to the rope store

Please tend to your anuses over at reddit.

But the Jews tho.

(Jews.)

At least we will be actually talking about books, go to Reddit and find me the 5 threads that are completely unrelated to the board. Go ahead I'll wait

This. Someone has been starting a few threads and whatnot. There has been actual relevant discussion at times.

>some meme Pol shit
Don't let your memes just be memes.
youtu.be/ZXsQAXx_ao0

>muh on topic discussion
no. You will have multiple threads saying
>How do I into X
and then the same dilettante advice prescribed very time
and then there is the
>Isn't X a good (book/author)? lets discuss
and there will be 5 replies all agreeing they liked it with no discussion

Reddit is for morons like you and you are incapable of discussion.

Still better then

>Any else enjoyed X?
And then having a thread full of Pol shit

Because I am not a newfag I filter the shit that I don't like. Would you like me to explain how to filter posts you don't like?

Reddit doesn't actually talk about books tho. Most of the threads are: "Just finished [popular book], it was amazing!" or "The 5 reason why is totally ok to read YA novels" with people responding with "you're totally right fellow redditor!"

Grats, user! Teach me how to build a safe space~

>Not wanting /pol/ shitting on your thread because niggers and women when you make a literature thread means you want a safe space
I bet you think a football team trying to play in a basketball court is getting kicked out because those NBA niggers want safe spaces

Did you break character or is it another user answering this? Read the post whomst' I replied to.

you filter by clicking on settings in the top right hand corner of the page
then hit edit next to filters and post settings
then hit add and play around with it to filter anything you don't like. it's really easy

/pol/ was posting it in every other thread so leftypol saw an opening and started posting it in every thread. Both sides will move on eventually. In the meantime go read a book.

Thank you for the help

Its a shame it's getting meme'd on because it's actually a decent book

Report it

is that Luke fom Blink 182?