Itt: Show your library Veeky Forums

Itt: Show your library Veeky Forums

Heres my tiny one. Started buying books that interested me a couple of months ago.

Wow we got /pol/ incarnate here. Nice collection my redpilled brother. Use your knowledge to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children!

HEIL VICTORY

I happen to be Conservative.

tfw this isn't an ironic post

Whats wrong with my collection ?

Incredible, isn't it?

You're on Veeky Forums

Where everyone reads exactly the same thing as everyone else. A board filled with pretentious people trying to one up each other.

Your library has to be the same as everyone elses or else people will laugh at you because they see themselves as intellectuals.

Nobody here reads for fun, just self importance.

>pretentious people
>just reading for self importance
I'm going to guess you looked at the replies and not the image.

whats wrong with what he reads

if he was showing off his library he would have the top shelf in frame
this was probably from osem alt right forum sharing his conservative reading collection and posted here as a meme

I do.
I just can't take a good picture of the shelfs without making 15 pictures and writing down the name of the books in English.
C'mon, I can't believe the stack threads, it's always the same books and the same authors, it's a shame. Even when I write a critique or an opinion on my current reads nobody gives a fuck because they have to jerk off another person who bought (not read) the same book in the same thread.
I bet most of you fags don't even keep a database of your books in excel.
Shame.

wow, really?

wow more projection. why are you even here if reading for fun is so unfathomably beyond you

Because I like discovering new books to read. And I dont think you understood my statement.

how come your books are floating

Fucking americans bahaha
You cant even be mad at this level of brainletness

Is it the Trump books or is there hidden mein kampf I'm not seeing?

Im conservative as well but that Trump/Ayn Rand brand of conservatism is just a disgusting abomination
conservatism for me is wanting to conserve your culture (I know I know americans dont really have culture but still) and not neo-liberal reign of corporate overlords
Think Trump ever read a book or knows anything about history?
He is just a pragmatic opportunist, he is even more degenarate than democrats and that's quite the achievment

>pop nonfction
>airport trash novels
Kys nigger

Is this high effort bait or a real collection?

If this is actually real, I'd say stay away from talk show hosts like O'Reilly, Beck, and Limbaugh who never say anything of value in he first place. Plato is good startwiththegreeks territory, and reading Republic would give you more substance and useful insight than practically all of the others combined.

>/pol/ incarnate
>No 'The Bell Curve'
>No Decline of the West
>No Julius Evola books
>No Democracy: The God That Failed
>No The Culture of Critique
>No motherfucking Mein Kampf!

>Ayn Rand
>THE GREEEKS
>Get rich quick schemes
>Books I literally have sitting in a cardboard box in the back of my office from the 90's
Jesus fuck, never pay this much to troll--
>Michael Jackson: Unmasked
You are a good man

The lighter is holding his third column, I don't now about the rest

>americans

>Trump

Never read him, but isn't this essentially on the same level as those weird self help books? What's the appeal?

>library thread
>one solitary picture
Let's change that