Just another typical weekend coming up

Just another typical weekend coming up

>wake up and clean room and go to gym (weak due to coffee ruining sleep) and eat
>drink coffee at my favourite train station while browsing Veeky Forums and feeling sad about life
>go to a museum and feel like a fraud at how I'm going for the pseudointellectual cred
>feel awful after seeing 50 attractive women who consider me a disgusting beta while they have 5000 tinder matches with Chads
>go to my second favourite station to drink coffee, repeat
>go home and waste all my time on the internet or read some books I only read for the pseud cred
>go to sleep
>sunday passes with even less happening but with museums closed so I feel locked out the social sphere and have a vague sense that I should have woken up early on Saturday to make the most of it
>coffee ruined sleep too much to make the gym worthwhile but I'll give it up after Monday...
>would feel sad about going to work on Monday but I barely work

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly

read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald

Modern life can seem like a real chore, including the supposedly fun parts. We didn't evolve for all this nonsense, roughly speaking. But people will always feel frustrated and out of place to a degree, some more than others, of course. You can't design a society that will appease everyone.

OP here, currently in the favourite train station part. I think I've seen all the worthwhile stuff in london

>wake up and clean room and go to gym

>feel awful after seeing 50 attractive women who consider me a disgusting beta while they have 5000 tinder matches with Chads

Well at least you do some heatly activity, so you probably don't look as awful as you think.

>no female attention ever

I dunno dude, im also kind of shy and unconfortable in social interaction specialy with grill, but its probably because you had a bad experience with that or never really tried to hook up some pussy ?

rape?

Read the stoics

Listen to "The Subtle art of not Giving a F*ck". Or read it if you prefer.

Try to keep an open mind while going through it. Youll find some insight on how society works and how you can use that to your advantage.

Read Michel Houllebecq
His characters are basically you

>I think I've seen all the worthwhile stuff in london
>>sunday passes with even less happening but with museums closed

>he's never been to the horniman
you probably feel like shit because you had a deprived childhood and parents who don't love you enough.

Read most of his books. Atomised is a top top tier book

is correct. There doesn't seem like anything can go wrong in your life. Introduce some volatility in your daily routine, but stay disciplined(underline this twice). You can build up from there.

the absolute madman

Go see Big Ben

OP here. I'm in the British library. It's just a main multi level central area teeming with hipsters, Chads, Staceys, normies, tourists. All the books are in members only areas.

>All the books are in members only areas.
So ask for a membership. It's free. You have to know what book you want and request it though, it's not a browsing library.

Go see Big Ben

bugs..

OP here. Just walked North and I'm in the hipsterish parts and seeing lots of Chads, Staceys and hipsters. Urge to give up rising

Give up what? You sound like you've already given up.

You didn't miss much.

Heh heh, welcome to the water, kiddo.
*submerges*

Take melatonin before bed and if necessary, smoke a bit of weed.

OP here. Now I'm in my second favourite station. It's filled with more Staceys than other places. Urge to give up rising.

Give it up! Give it up, I said, turning away like a man who wants to be alone with his laughter

Don't your art museums have books on every bench of the official library index and description book of every painting and artist in the building?
You do look like a huge nerd if you pick it up, read through it and then revisit the piece, but it gives it so much more meaning and insight and is propably the way people should see art in modern museums if they don't have the previous background knowledge.

Do this as well if they offer this and one day you won't be a pseud anymore but actually be able to converse with others on a semi meaningful level (at least this is my hope, and I did impress a 5/10 chick once with my knowledge about two contradicting pieces in the same room by Kirchner and some pseud painter).

OP here. Extreme boredom has set in. I have nothing to do. I could go home and finish reading manufacturing consent and guns germs and steel but they are so fucking boring and I only read them for the pseud cred

Jump off Tower Bridge.

OP aren't you Middle Eastern?

Why do you always leave that out of your self-summary?

Also 25 year old Londonanon here, my life's not much better.

Life, friends is boring

Because I have a British accent and don't think of myself as an other in that regard. A loser autist is a loser autist.

I guess with regard to girls I regard my non whiteness as something to be included within my ugliness. When I talk about my ugliness and jealousy of Chads I am implicitly mentioning my race but I regard it as no more than part of my overall ugliness.

Describe what your ideal life would look like.

Doing a rewarding stem job. Enough money to give no more fucks about money. Following my current exercise routine. The ability to stop giving a fuck about what the pseuds want me to read. Socially I have no clue because I can't really imagine having irl friends.

This is clearly a chicken shit answer.
Either answer honestly or fuck off with these threads.

Not really. If you're a Paki etc you're not really British, no offence. I mean those of us whose families have worked their fingers to the bone for generations to make this country what it is could frankly do without people like you (or your parents) and getting some admittedly "easy" job where you turn up late and leave early and moan about shit your life is when back in Shitistan you'd be working 10 hour days just to pay your uncle a dowry in return for raising mentally retarded kids with his daughter / your cousin.

Lol. You'll never believe me but I managed to stop having junk food cold turkey with zero effort. I don't know how I did it.

I feel no guilt since I'm not the one voting for leftists

>He's a "british" pakistani who is pining away for a white stacey

how long until you're mowing a white kindergarten class down with a car op

>makes dozens of threads about tfw no gf
>women are conspicuously absent when asked to describe ideal life

no wonder you can't get stacey you're a coward

Fair enough. I suppose you're not responsible for where you're born etc.

>Pakistani

No.

I like pol but I don't consider this to be about race. If I grew up in London and came from a poor family I'd be saying bruv right now but neither of those is true. Whatever you consider ethnic minority culture to be in the UK, that isn't like me

I don't think you've met many of your fellow countrymen.

My mental image of you resembles Raheem Kassam. Is that accurate at all?

Start taking classes and lessons, or go to clubs. You have a job so you can afford it. Martial arts, language class, piano lessons, whatever

Going out alone in public just makes you miserable

Sorry for giving actually helpful advice