>wear the same clothing (except for socks and boxers) every weekday
>no longer speak to cashiers etc
>say fewer than 50 words each day to co-workers
>starve for extended periods then eat junk food
>no longer read books
>only listen to calm ambient music
>have no ambition or optimism
>no longer entertain the notion of ever having a girlfriend
>no longer answer the phone when mother or sister call, respond to their emails only if they ask for something
>understand that the native populations of Western countries will be outnumbered relatively soon but no longer care
>spend weekends lying in bed or travelling aimlessly around the city alone
>move from apartment to apartment after 1 or 2 months in anticipation of resigning from my job and leaving the city
>imaginative capacity now spent on two returning thoughts: 1) A lengthy re-telling of the battle of Helm's Deep with me as an Aragorn-esque character, 2) Travelling to an isolated rural region and starving to death in the wilderness alone

Are there any books about characters like me?

I've read stuff by Houellebecq, Huysmans, Dostoevsky, Hamsun, Bove etc just wondering if I've missed anyone out.

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/Iroquois-Confederacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, write them.

HOLY SHIT I am drunk

shouldnt have had that final shot jesus

wow someones gonna hv to take care of meeeeee ~~

I'll take care of you, user!!

Starvation would be extremely painful.

Clean your room. Sort out your life.

My room is clean because my transient lifestyle means I own very little.

>Houellebecq, Huysmans, Dostoevsky, Hamsun, Bove etc just wondering if I've missed anyone out.
Throwing in a few more, maybe you missed one of them:
Pessoa
CĂ©line
Kubin: The Other Side
Camus
Lowry: Under the Volcano

You are a big guy

I've read Pessoa, Camus and Celine.

I didn't find Lowry a worthwhile read. I'll try Kubin, thank you.

I wish I was like you but I barely move out of my bed and still live with my parents who seem to belive I'm some kind of misunderstood genius who just needs support to archive his potential at something

you should write your story, i'd read desu

>some kind of misunderstood genius who just needs support to archive his potential at something
I was like that. Your parents just want you to get a middle-class job. I got a middle-class job, felt suicidal for a few months but then went back to feeling aimless and bored

Take Shrooms, find what your passion is.

what sucks most is guys like us can't challenge each other to duels anymore

women are a fantasy. they won't make you happy, just fuck up your life.

Oh yeah, that's why 95%+ of men have no interest in dating right...Oh, wait.

>understand that the native populations of Western countries will be outnumbered relatively soon but no longer care

Try being Iroquois, fag.

The Native Americans were mostly tribes of savages who became alcoholics, drug addicts and gambling addicts as soon as the White man let them. The notion that North America was some sort of Utopian "Native" homeland before the Whites arrived is absurd. When the first ship landed the natives were stilling hacking each others heads off and were fighting to become allies with the Whites so they could destroy rival tribes together. Abo-tier retardation.

Cool story, I'll send you the bill.

Dance, dance.

britannica.com/topic/Iroquois-Confederacy

Ignorant fuck.

I only mentioned it because OP's pissy moaning, just like all of the other pissy beta moaning on this board, is a bunch of bullshit. None of you fags have tough lives. Go get a script for anti-depressants or do shrooms or smoke a joint, and pull yourselves together.

Women do make you happy. And this is coming from someone who got out of an awful relationship only 6 months ago.

"Women"

Don't you mean endorphins and oxytocin?

You sound like a waste of oxygen, honestly just kill yourself.

>Go get a script for anti-depressants or do shrooms or smoke a joint, and pull yourselves together.
*cringe*

You could be a saint if you moved to the wilderness and survived on berries and roots

to be a saint you gotta get martyred

Hey, that girl has the same bed as I do.

This meatgrinder society makes martyrs of all of us automatically

It's your bed.

When I die I want it to hurt.

You are actually that girl. Glad you've came to this realisation.

>girl
>not knowing Buttertrap

You remind me of me before I found Jesus. Go to the latin mass, it will change your life.

You've already read Dosto? I felt so humiliated after reading Notes from the Underground I began to undertake small changes in my life. Have you read Notes in particular? It's such degradation to find yourself empathizing so heavily with a parody of a character.

I am like you OP and Im starting a new entry level job tomorrow and I'm scared

because I don't know how to present myself to people

because I don't know who I am anymore

>Travelling to an isolated rural region and starving to death in the wilderness alone

iktf