How the fuck is this considered pizza?

How the fuck is this considered pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw1usU64Weg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

americans.

Not really knocking it, but, I just don't see how it would work well as a meal. I mean just one slice must have enough cheese on it to make you sick.

It's considered a pizza pie.

Flyovers, get out.
Veeky Forums is a pro-Go'Za board.

Don't worry, it's not.

Alright Veeky Forums, name your favorite Chicago deep dish. Lou Malnatti's? Giordano's? For me, it's Lou's.

(((Pizza))) that is less than 1/2" thick need not apply

chicago is not considered america

As a Canadian I've always wanted to try deep dish but there's no where around me.

>implying Shitcago isn’t the king of flyover cities.

you mean california, the mexico 2.0

only soyboys can't handle deep dish, so basically every coastal cuck and yurostani

t.flyover trash

only idiotic Chiraqis and other dumb corn-bungling hicks think this is a pizza.

I've had both Lou's and Giordano's and I have to say Lou's was superior.

>dumb corn-bungling hicks
Dumb corn-bungling hicks here. I don't think this is pizza.

Both. Shitskinpocalypse

Dough? Check.
Sauce? Check.
Cheese? Check.
Pizza? Yes please!

Girodano's is stuffed pizza and Lou's is deepdish, so they're not completely comparable. That said, I generally prefer Lou's, and if I feel like stuffed, I'd go with Baccino's or Art of Pizza over Giordano's.

If you were to lump it all together as simply 'Chicago Pizza', I'd probably say Lou's is my overall favorite, rivaled only by Pequod's, although the fact that you can get Lou's pretty much anywhere with relatively consistent quality gives it the clear edge.

Well I mean it technically is, but I'm not a fat fuck so I don't eat it.

Baccinos eyy. Good za

>chicago """"""pizza""""""

One day there will come a cleansing rain that will wash away all suburbanite and New Yorker filth away

You're a little light on the cheese, but you can have an honorable mention.

it'll drop the average iq by at least 50 points.

man I would love me some 'go 'za right about now

*Soy
FTFY

Sorry bub, but tomato soup is not pizza.

theres NOTHING wrong with soy.

I don't think you know what soup is

Excuse me, but Chicago deep dish AND Chicago thin crust is very popular in NorCal. We have tons of Italians here, who migrated from theveast coast and Chicago back during the gold rush, and in thev1900s as well. So, we have both Chicago style pizza and NYC/Jersey/Brooklyn style as well. There's 2 really good Chicago style pizza place just down the road from me, and a good Italian deli and pizza place run by a family from Jersey down the other direction from me.

because its kinda like pizza

it's not. it's tomato soup served in bread bowl

No one ever mentions Nancy's. Highly underrated.

If you think the sauce sits in the crust like soup, you probably haven't been within 10 feet of 'Go 'Za.

WTF since when can we post the same image twice in the same thread?

mmmmmh

Was that tomato pie served for a holiday dessert?

Pequod's

it's a pizza pie

I made chi go za last night
would post a picture but I don't know how to use this phone yet
it had mozz, prov, salam, marina, proscut, and some ruge

honestly it fucking sucked

Yeah I love
>pic related
Pizza too it's the best. Also good pizza is when they make hot pockets out of with the cheese and tomato sauce.. such good pizza yes please when I go out I say give me pizza and they bring these things out because they are all pizza because they all have dough sauce and cheese

Any thing with dough sauce and cheese is pizza fuck the haters for real

Marina?

Look at this delicious pizza

Considering O'Hare is the nation's third largest airport, you are objectively incorrect.

a nice central location for transfers and fuel stops

Pizza has evolved. The pathetic wops from Italy fed their slop to the desperate trash in NYC. These inbred relics modestly improved upon the sewer scrapings and moldy garbage that were the mainstay of the NYC diet, and so their tomato flatbreads became popular.

Then the hardy pioneers who had moved further west looked at what the stay-behinds had done and said, "We can do better. We shall make pizza great, and the world shall know our names."

Lou Malnati. Burt Levin. The Giordano family. They shall live forever in the hearts, minds, and stomachs of pizza aficionados everywhere. They cooked, they created, they put their genius on display for all to enjoy. And it was great.

When mankind moves out to the stars, we shall name entire planets after them.

Two is plenty of food. It's honestly really good. I mean it is pretty hard to fuck up pizza unless you live in St. Louis

too much crust but with all that sauce and cheese it's probably necessary for structural integrity
4/10

I like a lot of sauce. A LOT.

but i also like cheese to be browned and toasty. cheese should go on top.

anybody know how to resize pictures on an s8? I want to show off my go za but everything is in 4k

the OP image is from NYC you geek

Chicago thin crust isn’t a thing
You just stole thin crust from everywhere else it was already a thing
Making pizza with a thin crust isn’t new and attributing it to Chicago is dumb

t. retard

>Manhattan Restaurants
>Emmett's
>Chicago Style Pizzas, Hot Dogs, and Italian Beefs.

>Chicago Style

Fucking Jew Yorkers! Dey tuk er GoZas!

Why americans need to take other people culture and ruin it so bad?
Hawaiian pizza was a mistake so bad it hurts to see it.

>I mean it is pretty hard to fuck up pizza unless you live in St. Louis
They really think their processed "cheese," cracker crust garbage is good, too.

That's what I can't fathom.

Like, have they ever had pizza from any other city? Literally every other American style of pizza is better than STL. Even Domino's tier flyover delivery style is better.

>You just stole thin crust from everywhere else it was already a thing
Chicago thin is not like any other style, dummy.

It uses the same dough as the deep dish, just stretched thin, so it's more biscuit-y than other styles.

Celebrating stupidity for the new year, dummy?

imo's is the only time I have not been able to eat something ordered in a restaurant because it tasted so bad. Threw it out and had to stop at a BK on the way back so we weren't hungry

my buddy and I were joking that it would be weird if they made commercials where someone is homesick for the pizza, and that very night we saw that exact concept. He could not stop laughing

Yeah Imo's is the only place I had it from as well. I asked my friend who's from there if there are better places, but he said Imo's is pretty much the gold standard. Then I learned about "provel" and I was just like WHY?

I couldn't believe it.

Hawaiian pizza is Canadian.

It's like anything else in America. There's really, really good stuff if you know where to look and are willing to pay for it, and then there's a whole lot of cheap trash for the masses.

Pequod's > Lou's > *

thats not deepdish dummy

The bane of every new englander's existence ROLLIN' IN

That's not deep dish, though. It's Pan pizza, which has a super thick crust. Deep dish has a thinner, more pastry/biscuity crust.

will that dumn flyover faggot who keeps saying go zo please just go kill himself

They will ship them frozen to you from Chicago

Is Gino's east pleb tier?

because it's delicious

>try to eat pizza
>get the slice with the huge fucking bread bubble
fuck this gay earth man

dough, cheese, tomato sauce
pretty obvious

>muh culture!
>muh authenticity!
Fuck off. Hawaiian pizza tastes good so I'm gonna eat it.

love me some deep dish

Just had 'go 'za for the first time my friends and let me tell you:
That sweet sugary Wonderbread® Crust combined with salty Kraft® cheese singles and lashings of ketchup really hits the spot!
Try some flyover pie today!

I must admit I never had one of these but they don't look appetising at all.

just how badly did your parents fuck up raising you

Think of it like a lasagna with bread instead of pasta.

The culinary world is a broad church user, if you don't like it, don't eat it.

Also, shut the fuck up, shitposting here won't change anything.

DID YOU KNOW?
Australians are the most powerful pizza producers on the planet?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw1usU64Weg

t. can't lock his doors unlocked at night and his bike unlocked.

What else do you call it? Other savory like pies such as chicken pot or mutton typically have a pastry crust on top. I guess you could just call it a flatbread, but all pizzas are flatbreads and Chicago-style is far FAR from flat.

Chicago is a bread bowl

of tomato stew

>How the fuck is this considered pizza?

Bread, cheese, sauce. Holy fuck how do you deal with all of the different models of cars?