what do you xpect of a kebab shitter

just look at that horrid little man

Sounds a lot like Hitler weirdly
> Struggle gives life meaning, or in this case, happiness/fulfillment I guess

Happiness, fulfillment and meaning are all distinct terms

>develop an ideology that points towards suicide
>"dude suicide is bad, look at how cool I am for saying so rawr"

Truly the most normie """"philosopher""""

I find it hilarious that you actively resist the answer to your problems. You smugly mock the advice, assuming it is worthless, or at least pretending so, and you continue your miserable life without doing anything to change it.

Pathetic. People like you deserve to suffer. You aren't "depressed" or "misunderstood", you're weak and irrational. That's the reality. You get upset instead of adapting.

All of you "literary" types are the same: lots of "emotional" ideas, but absolutely zero testosterone and zero drive to accomplish anything. But at least you're *so* smart, right?

I never even said I wasn't happy user. Sounds like you have some serious baggage you were just waiting to unload on the first person who vaguely reminded you of it.

>life is meaingless, absurd, incomprehensible, and full of needless and heedless wanton suffering in mammoth proportions, which is entirely avoided by simply killing yourself

BUT JUST DON'T LOL XD JUST SMOKE CIGARETTES AND LIKE BE COOL AND EDGY LOL

HAHA JUST WILL YOURSELF TO BE HAPPY JUST IMAGINE SISYPHUS HAPPY LOLLL XD

;^)

Yes that's true but I think that either of the two were trying to find all three of them while coping with a meaningless existence.

Yeah exactly. His "philosophy" is a shambles. His ontology is too nihilistic to condemn any action

>This is how """"""""people"""""""" think absurdism works
L M A O
M
A
O

Nigger he's saying that in order to understand yourself and continue forward looking for happiness you need to actually struggle towards a goal, fail, and keep trying until you find happiness.

Lmao why is Veeky Forums so autistic?
>Happiness is subjective to the individual and must be found on your own
Why is that so hard to understand?

That's exactly how it works.

Your post is like reading a facebook platitude.

>I-im right
>G-go back to Facebook
M8 if you can't even understand Camus then you need to go back to r*ddit frankly

>y-you're wrong
>nope

I have this hanging over my bed. It's true. It's nots about "choosing to be happy", it's about "willing" to be happy. It's hyping yourself up about eating a cookie after you get home from work. It's just enjoying the fact that you can sleep in on the weekend or not having to go out while it's raining.

You might not be happy, but it makes life a lot more enjoyable.

t. been diagnosed with depression and other mental illnesses

>camusfag telling others to go to reddit

kek

>Camus is not essential redditcore

We're on Cioran level nihilism here

>I-I'm still right
Lmao, I'm not even a fan of Camus but at least portray him accurately. Absurdism is not the assumption that happiness never happens and that knowledge is never gained, it's that there is so much knowledge and so much complication in understanding and acquiring it, that true happiness is pointless.

The struggle towards finding total self fulfillment is never actually achieved. This isn't even Camus' own thought, this is something that began with Nietzche.
>Camus is leddit
Of course, so let's not try to be leddit

Just a gentle reminder that your soul will never be mended outside Christ, no matter how many narcissistic musings of a broken person like Camus you read.

>Cioran
>Not the plebiest of all