Any good literature about the justification of violence?

any good literature about the justification of violence?

Violence by Zizek
I haven't read it, but I know he's some kinda Marxist and the book's called violence so...

I'm not sure how much more obvious a false flag could be.

Unabomber's manifesto.

Mein Kampf.

Blood Meridian

Become the Judge

It's the only thing that can save your movement

Crime and Punishment

>The use of violence is ok as long as you're Napoleon Bonaparte. Pro tip: You're not Napoleon Bonaparte.
How is this a justification of violence?

>about the justification of violence
>about

OP never said anything for the justification of violence, just the general topic cunt

>Crime and Punishment is the same thing as Raskolnikov's article

finish the fucking book

not that I agree with the other user, but terrible argument

Georges Sorel.

>I haven't read it, but

This book convinced me of the necessity to eradicate White Supremacy by any means necessary.

Violence has no need of justification. If pistol-packing motherfuckers with a puerile ideology associated with murder and the breaking of heads congregate to put their unity on display, congregate against them, break their heads, lay them out.
And laugh in their idiot faces when they appeal to 'the authorities' they goose-step against. derr.

The justifications that power gives for their violence?

late nietzsche i guess
machiavelli
hobbes

leftists are appealing to the authorities to literally ban stuff that hurts their feelings. anti establishment? teacher's pets more like it. The left is merely the last of defence of the liberal managerial state. notice how they talk more about 'deconstructing' whiteness, privilege and heterosexuality than about capitalism. They'd take capitalism with burkas and state mandated gender mainstreaming over communism.

That's a completely accurate description - of American neoliberals and Clintonism. The real, radical labor left is not the one you see on the bloody Huffington Post.

100% agreed. Western leftists are and always have been useful idiots who unconsciously work for either the Soviets or liberal elites. They are progressive brownshirts whose only purpose is to create chaos and force others to toe the prog line so that people smarter and more powerful than them can take advantage of the situation

the only thing you need to read is your opponents body language before you smash his face

Some of it's silly, agreed. But the altetnative in place to counter it doesn't become magically justified as a result.

/thread

Interested in this. Any user have a place where I can find it? (I'm new to reading shit not printed on paper and still finding my way round the web. Help appreciated)

I don't think user would agree that only "some" of it is "silly."

(You) make it sound as if this condition's not perennial regardless of who or what directs traffic. Wake up. It is.

Renzo Novatore

I just want my autonomy, no social engineering.

This

>Some of it's silly

lol. the police are on your side and the alt right are a bunch of casually racist libertarian dweebs, not literal nazis. i don't know what's more pathetic -- the fact that you unironically thought to ask this or the fact that you need ad hoc philosophical justification to pound on nerds for irl trumpspam.

I thought for the longest time that progressive hysteria would eventually collapse on itself, but it turns out that it will grow until the body dies, like a virus

Zizek is not really a marxist

I don't understand what the tweet is saying?

Zizek is a stealth fascist/white supremacist