Is smoking a cigar in a restaurant okay?

is smoking a cigar in a restaurant okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYsBDmqJfjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sure, if they allow smoking.

In the USA, smoking is banned pretty much everywhere.

It's a waste

It's not ok. I don't give a fuck if it's legal or not.

What happens if you refuse to stop smoking in a no smoking place? do they call cops?

Don't be a fucking retard your whole life.

You're removed from the place of business? If you refuse it becomes trespassing and then yes the police will be involved.
To be honest you just end up making yourself look like an ass, ruining everyone else's meal, getting your name in the paper for the police report; and becoming the laughing stock of the staff as they video tape you stuttering about how you 'r-refuse to limit your rights' or some stupid shit.

I don't smoke, I was just curious how seriously they take it.

Probably go something like
>other diners go 'hey dude put that out please'
you say lol no
>staff starts to approach you
>someone stands up and says their pregnant wife doesnt want to smell your smoke and you will get your ass kicked
>staff informs you that you need to put it out or leave
>you now either put it out, fight someone or wait for the cops to show up to file either trespassing or violation of a health code(huge fine).

Also people who smoke right after or during meals are literally disgusting. It's like trying to pick out clothes while masturbating. Shit just doesn't make sense.

Anyone that smokes hand rolled premium cigars isn’t going to light up anywhere their not supposed to. Regular cigar smokers understand that most people don’t like the way it smells and are polite about it. Now, some asshole who is doing it to look cool or successful or someone smoking a Backwoods isn’t as likely to be as considerate.

As I was leaving a shitty grocery store yesterday some asshole neckbeard fedora was smoking a cigar 5ft from the door. Dude was like 35 in a zoot-suit huffing down a cigar right infront of the door and here in NY it's god damn -5; like, why the fuck are you doing this you asshole.

People do some dumb stuff.

You're not funny and you never will be. Fuck off back to redit

It wasn't meant to be funny though?

You're probably the type of vegan skeleton that accosted me in a whole foods parking lot where I was pivking up a pork butt to BBQ when I stepped out of my truck smoking a cigar.

>put that out. It's illegal to smoke here!
>ma'am I'm not smoking in the store, this is an open air parking lot
>that's it, I'm calling the cops (whips out cell phone)

I just lol'd and went to another store. Fucking busybody wenches, I swear to god.

Nice deductive reasoning.

Yeah if you're some city dwelling cuck

It was likely a drug store cigar. For a lot of people who smoke cigars it is a hobby, not a habit or an addiction. We smoke in cigar lounges, or cigar friendly bars, or at home, there are websites dedicated to letting cigar smokers know where to buy and smoke cigars. The fact he was wearing a zoot suit shows he has no clue about social norms.

>The fact he was wearing a zoot suit shows he has no clue about social norms.
Are Zoot suits out of fashion now? I can't keep up with this stuff

the only people who wear zoot suits are fedora-tier 1930's rejects or literal pimps/pimp wannabes

he was probably either going to a convention or he dresses up like that for hire. there's some guy in my neighborhood who wears a top hat and vest to his gigs, at first I was like what a jackass but eventually I figured it out
kinda off topic but high waisted trousers and longer jackets are coming back along with peak lapels and structured shoulders

people have gotten sick of the pee wee herman shit finally, thank god

No, you’re just being oringinal and unique. You should keep it up, be sure to wear it often and in public.

>projecting this hard
What if I told you I was buying beer, chips dip, shrimp and a small roast to smoke. It's just a common sense thing; dude was huffing down a cigar right at the entrance way and it was going directly into the store. Not to mention there was a 'no smoking' sign literally behind his head.

This. He was some mid30s balding neckbeard who obviously didn't understand his actions.

Structured shoulders are great if you feel like drawing attention to yourself. If you're in good or decent shape it just seems to 'pop' on a decent looking person. Just don't add a lot of extra shit to your wardrobe, it seems to look best when it's the only eccentric piece you're wearing. Longer jackets and full-length jackets or coats are pretty acceptable in cold environments.

>Are Zoot suits out of fashion now?
They haven't been in fashion since 1930. Unless you are trying to pick up Prohibition-era dames and go down for a gin at the speakeasy, it's completely ridiculous.

Didn't realize there were other cigar smokers on here. What are y'all smoking now? Just lit up a Davidoff special R. Also to answer OP's question not in the US outside of private clubs. In places like Cuba or Nicaragua most restaurants are fine with it but it's a different culture with different laws. That being said I went to a great steakhouse the other day and after my meal I kept fiddling with the Montecristo No.2 in my pocket, wishing I could light up inside

Faggot.

tbf i chuckled at the last sentence. it's pretty true

Enjoy your gum cancer, faggot.

Soyboy

smoke anything, at any time, in any place

They are, unless you are an autistic fast food reviewer with a vague resemblance to an amphibian or washed up fish

what? he made sense you faggot

fuck off back to redit (2)

youtube.com/watch?v=uYsBDmqJfjQ

Fuck you, faggot.