Going on a date with a girl

>going on a date with a girl
>we're hitting it off really well which is unusual for me
>the conversation turns to theater
>I mention that my favorite play is Midsummer Night's Dream because I really like Shakespeare's take on ancient Greece
>"user, you don't actually believe Shakespeare wrote all those plays, do you?"
>mfw

What do I do, lads? Should I try to set her straight or is it a lost cause, like arguing with a flat earther or anti-vaxxer?

>he believes shakespeare actually wrote all those plays

kek get a load of this surface-level brainlet
It's long been a known academic fact that "Shakespeare" as you wh*tes call him actually stole all of his works from Amelia Bassano.
Educated yourself user. Sit down. Be humble.

You're not going anywhere with her if you're not honest about your opinions.

You should have just went off about how it's the merit of the play that counts and not the person who wrote it.

And what did she mean? Marlowe? Strong black woman who needs no man?

This.

Silly Veeky Forums.

Everyone knows that Shakespeare was an illegal black (Shake Spear) transexual pansexual who converted to Judaism, despite the Edict of Expulsion.

Now tear that statue down!

>You're not going anywhere with her if you're not honest about your opinions.

user, I haven't had sex in three years. I'm not going to blow it by telling her that I think she's an insane retard.

I didn't really press the issue but the way she said it made it sound like she didn't think one person could write so many plays, so I think she believes it may have been, like, a cabal of several prominent writers who were releasing plays under a shared alias for some weird reason.

the answer is "not cymbeline" and then you take her home to listen to pink floyd.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5iopSs_rI

user it's ok if you disagree with the person you are fucking. do you really want to be around a person who agrees with you all the time? how would that challenge you, invigorate you, or excite you? granted being in a relationship with someone you despise isn't so good either but to date your intellectual twin is just emotional masturbation.

If a girl is really sexually attracted to you, you can make off-colour racist remarks and she will still want to fuck you. Time to start pumping iron and get to a low body fat percentage and say whatever the fuck you want

However in the short term, just play it cool. Say something casual like, "whoever wrote them, I love the style" or whatever.

>you can make off-colour racist remarks and she will still want to fuck you.
>mfw this is actually true

women truly are a meme

To be fair, if a woman started making off-color racist remarks I would not only still fuck her but I might actually become aroused. And I'm not even a stormfag or even White.

You should have asked her who she thought wrote the plays since there are several conspiracy theorist then do what this user said .

She sounds like Philip K Dick who accused Stanisław Lem of being a cabal of writers hell bent on spreading communist propaganda.

>She sounds like Philip K Dick who accused Stanisław Lem of being a cabal of writers hell bent on spreading communist propaganda.
Be fair to Dick, he also accused himself of breaking and entering into his own home on behalf of the CIA in order to drive himself mad trying to work out who broke into his house.

I had no idea PKD said that, though given his history of amphetamine abuse and psychosis, it's not entirely surprising. Still, he never struck me as the jealous type. I guess he felt threatened by Lem's talent. I love PKD but nothing he wrote ever came close to Solaris.

>being this delusional

not only would she reject you, she'd probably make a scene and/or write a big text post on facebook ''exposing'' you and tainting your reputation forever

t. ugly cunt

I've spent time with hard lefty girls and mentioned how Japan should have gotten a third bomb, refugees are ruining things, islam is trash, Zimbabwe deserves to wipe itself out. We still fuck for ages and they sometimes open their views a bit. Stay cucked, faggot.

Just the uptight and ugly ones.

>your honest opinion is that she's an insane retard
>still want to benis in bagina
>>>/tinder/

How do you know her views are ridiculous without hearing them in full?

Unless she's in possession of a secret lost manuscript or a time machine, there no way she has a non-retarded reason for her beliefs.

not that guy but its pretty clear you have never been involved with a women romantically/sexually

if you are charismatic, confident, and/or attractive, you can get away with murder

Agreeing doesn't sound so bad though. Not sure how that makes someone a baka.

Can confirm. My bf loves making jokes about my race. I still want his dick.

that's fucking hilarious

>she didn't think one person could write so many plays
Sophocles wrote 120 plays. Lope de Vega wrote 500. Balzac wrote like 90 Human Comedy novels and then some in 21 years. Nobody disputes that, but Shakespeare's 38 plays (some of which are collaborations) are questionable? What a dumb bitch.

Male or female? What race?

Prove that shaky wrote it. Do it now.

white male, he's black

nigga are you epic roleplaying as milo?

Faggots don't count.

no, I'm roleplaying as user

I know it's hard to accept, but she's saying the truth. Just because you want the author to be male or white doesn't make them so.

Deal with it.

Move on.

It actualy it isent funny.
It just fucking anoing. Find better jokes fucking nigger.

>snopes.com/amelia-bassano-william-shakespeare/

Incorrect, unless this is some sort of inside coded joke I'm not getting

>snopes

Lol

ask her why she believes such nonesense?

I think it's kind of cute when girls believe in silly things.

lol?

Women don't understand anything fully...
Even with massive IQs, they rely on male counterparts to interpret things for them.
Why this is so, I don't know.
Just smile, and fuck her brains out

No he's actually right.

t. asshole, who get regularly pussy