Why do Americans keep their shoes in the fridge?

Why do Americans keep their shoes in the fridge?

Americans are told to keep baking soda in the refrigerator because it eliminates the smell of their rotting mcdonalds leftovers. Their shoes stink after a hard days work at Walmart, so they throw their shoes in the refrigerator without thinking of the health risks

the shoes de-odorize the fridge and keeps your shoes smelling like nice food.

Because we like to stay cool.

They find it more comfortable to sleep in cold shoes when they're wearing them in bed at night, like the cool side of a pillow.

You have not experienced actual sleep until you've slept in some chilled sneakers.

It’s gud for yer vaines

When you think about it the branding behind baking soda is genius. Arm and hammer convinced people to buy a product, leave it in the fridge for a month and then just throw it away to buy more.

I don't like this meme because if I play along like I want to, some retarded Euro is going to believe its an actual thing

do americans really?

>Wearing shoes indoors
>Wearing shoes inside a bed
This just raises more questions

I like your commitment.

>the only response to this post is a pic of cute girl standing in front of her bike

numale face

Why do you think we refer to sex as "knocking boots"?

Nice file name

No

You tell 'em cowboy!

>wearing your shoes indoors
>putting your shoes in the fridge
>wearing them in bed
What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

I put clothes in the freezer so I don't have to deal with a washer / dryer. Not sure about the shoe thing though.

EVERYTHING WE DO IS A MASSVE FUCK YOU TO EUROPOOR

YOU HAVE NO CULTURE AND ARE BENG OVER RUN BY IMMIGRANTS AND MUSLIMS BECAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID

AFRAID TO DO WHAT WE ARE WILLING TO DO

WE ARE SUPREME IN ALL WAYS AND THIS IS ILLUSTRATED BY OUR ABILITY TO PRACTICE FULL LIBERTY

MY RIGHT TO PUT MY SHOES IN THE FRIDGE SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

When net neutrality ends, and all american ISP block access to Veeky Forums, I think I might miss you guys.
On one hand the quality of content will surge, but on the other hand we won't have our lovable resident retard anymore.
Gods speed, you waddling monstrosities

>All American ISP start blocking websites
>Suddenly one American ISP can offer universal access at a higher price and make a fortune off it.
Capitalism just works.

Oh yeah, you'll be going back to the dark ages of 2015. It's the apocalypse for sure.

I'd rather have the free market in charge than the State.

>but on the other hand we won't have our lovable resident retard anymore.
We'll be locked in here with leafs and ausbongs user, consider that.

>muh govt. fucks me over so I have to pay more to corporations that bribed the whores in congress to get a law passed that restricts access so they can get more of my money, but I'se happy.

Sho' nuff!

wait, wha-

>The state should limit what people can do with the services they're providing because I don't like mean corporations ;_;
No, go stand in a bread line you statist fool.

>he doesn't know that american ISPs have basically divided the country into non-competing territories so you only have 1-2 providers in 95% of the country

lol muttlets

>corporate fascism is the same thing as free enterprise capitalism

You are the very definition of "cuck." Go listen to some more loony tunes AM radio talk shows, tardgargler.

oh fuck

I've never seen that, but if my shoes stink I'll put them in a garbage bag in the freezer. It kills stinky bacteria

Are you alcoholic?