Might be time to clean my stove...

Might be time to clean my stove. It's been a while since I deep fried and I didn't expect the sudden surge when you dumped the fries in. oil everywhere now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMWpxs2DZsk
youtube.com/watch?v=gMcwwnRcxv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude just kill your self already

I'm not the type to waste effort, as you can tell. There's no need to go to all the trouble of committing suicide, death will be done for me if I wait long enough.

Next time you have a grease fire throw water on it.

can we get more pics please

Come on man... just take 10 minutes out of your life. make some soapy, bleach water, and just scrub that shit. Just 10 minutes worth of work. And then you can neglect it for the next year.

That is going to take a lot longer than ten minutes.

It's true, I have cleaned it once in the past and I mean I am unaware if there is some sort of janitorial olympics, but if there were, my stove would be a brilliant finale. Perhaps I should start one to get people to clean my house for free.

deglaze your stove with some wine and make a sauce from it

You're frying french fries in a fucking bread pan?

no it won't, scrub it down with some hot soapy water, then hose it down with straight purple power or simple green and let it sit for a few

Don't be silly, they are yam fries. The Yam is the pinnacle of vegetables. It has the longevity of a potato, so you can store it long term which is useful since I rarely depart, and it is versatile like a potato and it's sweet so you can even it raw like an apple. I have yam seeds in my emergency supply in case something happens.

fair enough man, live a good life

I heard this works really well

You missed the point user, a BREAD PAN!?

better not, I resolved to no longer drink.

It's perfect and I don't actually make bread so...

yes and it's dangerous

I'm usually not this cynical, but god damn the world might just be better off without you.

youtube.com/watch?v=FMWpxs2DZsk

more pics of your kitchen/house?

Time for me to go to the neighbours, I must bathe for now.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMcwwnRcxv8

Is this your way of crying out for help?

I prefer the english version.

Its okay to be wrong

Indeed it is. A state of mind too few are comfortable with.

Wtf? Yours looks like a prissy gril's who's obsessed with cleanliness compared to my one room apt. when I was at uni. Check back with us when you can't see the floor, there are multiple food items in various stages of decay strewn everywhere, every dish and pan is out and coated with hardened food residue, 10-15 full piss jugs and clouds of fruit flies.

It's not a contest mister.

LOW ENERGY

not really, just do it the easy/correct way

wipe loose stuff off, take a sponge or rag and get the stuck on stuff wet and then leave it alone for 10 minutes. scrub off the stuff that comes of easy & repeat. You may need some baking soda at the end to get it perfectly clean.

my nig

dude your whole kitchen needs a clean its so dirty and discussing, its very bad because it can attract bugs and different kind of bacteria

Me rn

how did the fries turn out

Just set the house on fire and go live in a hotel if the other rooms look anything like your kitchen. You're not fridgebro level but you're on your fucking way.

oh they were pretty good but I think next time I'll use the oven.

Are you frying in a loaf pan?