F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JK6zuii2OLI
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/DEC.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He probably lost a shit ton of money on that

Flavatown

Probably not. He probably had it backed by a group of investors who formed an l.l.c. and they in turn took a loan from a bank and nobody but the bank lost any real assets.

what happened to the Mayor of Flavortown?

He lost flavortown

youtube.com/watch?v=JK6zuii2OLI

it closed? FUCK!
I live in new york, Ive been meaning to go for years but its one of those things where I just never got around to it

Don't quit your day job shane

Is the standup scene just way more forgiving now? This guy would have been dragged off the stage and beaten to death in the 80s.
Watch it again and count how many times he loses the flow. In a four minute clip.

>Open an expensive burger bar in the middle of an area filled with tourists who want classy food at the same price
>fail

Those Halal Guys are doing alright, though.

>t. I stood up at my local comedy club on amateur night and got drumbed off the stage

Yep, that's you, you faggot chop.

t. shane

Is that really the photo he chose to represent himself? it makes him look like a fat sun-baked grandma with a goatee
what a retard

No, I'm the drunk asshole throwing shotglasses at him.
How else will he learn?

RIP Gay Ferrari's career

I'll carry the story of my trip there down the generations

green text it faggot

Meh

>316. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/21 **#3**
>This A list celebrity chef who is NOT foreign born doesn't have the cash for anything except to settle potential claims against him for child molestation. Now you know why there was a very recent transaction. Guy Fieri ("Guy’s American Kitchen & Bar" in Times Square)

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/DEC.html

OH SHIT

For faggot?

Based

>agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/DEC.html

Holy shit my mom used to be in this newsgroup back in like, 1997. I can't believe it's still around. And that geocities-esque basic HTML layout made me a bit nostalgic.