Local McDonalds fucked up their app and has Double McChickens for $0.00 for mobile orders

Local McDonalds fucked up their app and has Double McChickens for $0.00 for mobile orders.

What do?

I didn't even know a double McChicken was a thing.

order some, it's their problem if they fuck up

they'll have to reimburse you one way or another

it looks pretty disgusting. the ratio of meat to other things is completely wrong

Never seen a double McChicken. Where are you at, OP?

it's a new item.. part of the 1-2-3 dollar menu

Order some.
I got Fallout 4 for free when Xbox live fucked up and did the same thing. Then they sent me an email saying they fucked up and gave me a $10 credit. I just had to unplug from internet and play the game offline. Next time I logged in they wiped the game.

order as many as possible, you can always freeze them

Order some so you'll be known as the guy who's so poor he tried to abuse an obvious error to save a buck.

But what if somebody genuinely wanted a double mcchicken, and they were going to order it anyway before knowing that there was a price error? Should they then choose a different item than the one they truly wanted to avoid judgment?

there is a double mcchicken

They will literally just contact you and inform you it was an obvious mistake. They will just cancel your order and ask if you want to place a new one, I guarantee it.

Oh no what will the mcdonalds employees think of me

>mcdonalds employee posts on Veeky Forums
>thinks a call to morality will work
haha

for me it is the double mcchicken, the cheapest fast food sandwich

Either I'm not in the area this is distributed or OP is havin' a giggle.

It's in Santa Cruz, CA

>double cheeseburger
$1.20 430cal
>mcdouble
$1.20 380cal

The fuck? They literally look like the same burger

My McDonald's doesn't offer that. Get it user

One has 2 slices of cheese.

>Double McChicken is smaller than McChicken
Wat?

order 10 million
go get it
when they ask you to pay because of the error, the tab will be like 20 million dollars
Sue them for false advertising
make 25 million + in lawsuit
retire

since when is the double cheese only 1.20?

Enjoy your ban shit head