Is it true that Veeky Forums hates Theodore Adorno?

Is it true that Veeky Forums hates Theodore Adorno?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qvv8fzZISfU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course, he hated white people.

I don't know who he is but Theodore is a queer name so yes.

Never trust a guy who is looking in both directions

fuck i lol'd

Adorno is cool, it's the /pol/ shitposters who think he's behind some conspiracy that has shaped the events of the last 100 years.

You aren't going to fool anyone with this, subversiveberg. The goyim know.

>dude stop whistling, that's oppressive
wonder why

Nice piazzapulita-posting

>The more reified the music, the more romantic it sounds to alienated ears. Just in this way it becomes ‘property.’ A Beethoven symphony as a whole, spontaneously experienced, can never be appropriated. The man who in the subway triumphantly whistles loudly the theme of the finale of Brahms’s First is already primarily involved with its debris”
cringe

dumb jojo poster

I post Adorno quotes with pictures of Hitler all the time and most times people agree with the quotes

/leftypol/ hates Adorno too. Everyone hates Adorno nowadays because he was wrong about literally everything

No.

>Everyone hates Adorno nowadays because he was right about literally everything
FTFY

I want to LEWD this balding manlet.

Some of his insights were fine, but most of it is pure ideology. Like the book The Authoritarian Personality.

>yfw

>missing the point by this much.

Inb4 muh jazz

>he's not a maratona guy

lel examples?

It's Theodor. No idea why OP added an e at the end.

As a side note, Adorno actually wrote music when he was young. Naturally, he was an atonalist, a bad one. Too bad his music wasn't more popular. I'd much rather have a bad composer than a subversive philosopher.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qvv8fzZISfU

You don't know if he's heading to the shop or coming back with the milk

People here would like him more if not for memes

find any critique of his on the culture industry, or maybe a casual racist remark on negroes playing jazz and add it to a hitler pic, post it to /pol/