What's the best frozen burrito brand?

What's the best frozen burrito brand?

Patio is GOAT
O
A
T

Barely matters. They ALL make you fart like a goat that ate too many apples.

Idk why, but frozen burritos just do. Hand rolled freshly made burritos don't do that to me. I'm guessing it's either the low grade ingredients or the time spent frozen, or a combination of both.
I can't resist those frozen green chile beef burritos though, when they're around. Even though I know I'm going to get the hot flappy farts.

These, but it has to be this flavor. The others are shit

This
They are pretty meh but tolerable. I went through a period of buying only frozen food and tried a ton of them. Tina's still comes out as the winner.

I like the bean and cheese one the best but the hot beef is alright too

I just ate two of those, that exact flavor, last night before bed. They were pretty good, but is right.
>hot flappy farts.
I Dutch-ovened the shit out of my gf this morning. Happy New Year!

frozen bean & cheese burittos are one of my staples - you just have to dress them up a bit.

two bean & cheese burritos -cook 2:30 in microwave
add 2 slices cheese cook :30 more.
add some herdez salsa verde & greek yogurt in place of sour cream.

Amy's are pretty good, decently sized as well. As long as you don't mind that they're meatless.

I've been mostly been surviving on El Monterey burritos while I've been recovering from accident/surgery.
They're not bad if you douse them in picante or cheese, but yeah....I've been playing a lot of butt trumpet solos.

my nigga, these are the only frozen burritos I've had that actually cook through without ruining the tortilla

Microwave burritos are a special thing. God awful but delicious. Salute to the microwave burrito from Jose ole to patio to tina to even the shitty 711 brand da bomb burritos.

Slap some of this and some cheese on top, and you have a better, cheaper meal than going to Taco Bell.

Wrap your burrito in a damp paper towel before you nuke it. It keeps the tortilla soft and pliable.

>Microwaving frozen burritos instead of baking

Unless you're making white trash burrito casserole, if you are baking your burritos, you've missed the point of frozen burritos completely.
Also, whether you use an oven or a nuker, you can apply the same method, except using foil sprayed with a little bit of water in the oven, or a damp paper towel in the micro.

>El Pato
This guy knows what's up.

this

>wanting a baked crispy dried tortilla
ok flyover trash

>cooked in the oven
>topped with salsa and cheese

like this. Hard to complain about quality when you can eat a quick lunch for under a dollar.
Can also attest to the heroic farts.
>at work
>2 red hot beef for easy worklunch
>sit alone in office semi working and ripping ass
>quick knock on door and coworker enters.
The look on her face when the gaswave hit was that of pure shock and disgust.

lol you tooted and it smelled bad